Y&R: July 2013 Discussion

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They were headed there...but it seems that so are JFP/JG...especially if they make her the scapegoat for paternity SL..I am still trying to figure why we are still dealing with her disorder if not the case of her being a new Patty. The writers have resolved the other illnesses that started with her. We hear nothing of Nikki's MS, jack got over his pills...but Sharon is still dealing with Bipolar disorder. I am thinking it will be a permanent thing with her doing lots of crazy stuff.

• Members

I'm sorry but Sharon was NEVER a Mary Sue. She had her moments (i.e. Diego and Cameron) but she was still redeemable.

I'm over "unstable" Sharon because IF she did tamper with the results, we all know how it's going to end. Sharon will be made a pariah and she'll blame it in her "illness." Once again making a mockery out of the young ingenue that Bill Bell set up to one day take the lead and mocking bipolar disorder. Last time I checked, the disorder makes you depressed . . . not depressed enough to potentially go alter DNA results, thus making her a babynapper too.

This better be a damn red herring. Otherwise, the content I feel for him will be tossed out, and he'll join the likes of hated hacks with Higley, Sheffer, Arena-Bell, Carlivati, Kreizman, Passanantate, Wolfe, Guza, and numerous others.

• Members

Very true. It cracks me up when Phyllis lovers and Sharon haters try to paint Sharon as a Mary Sue. She might not have been a sociopath like Phyllis, but Sharon was no one's princess.

I saw the scene of Sharon at the Cassie's grave site and got the impression that she was referring to her bad actions in the past. It was only when I got online did I see the interpretation that Sharon meant she had tampered with the paternity test results. Maybe it was way too subtle for me. We'll see how it plays out on screen.

Archived