Y&R: July 2013 Discussion

• Members

I'm just curious, what do the other so called 'soap journalists' think of this? Seems like a desperate cry for attention but something tells me, the other soap bloggers will not call him on the carpet for such an act of desperation, though. Most of them (with a few exceptions) seem like a very clique-ish group.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't gloat just yet. Sharon could just think (hallucinated) she changed the tests, when she actually didn't. LOL. Nothing would surprise me.

I am pretty sure they agree with him. IF Y&R isn't talking to any bloggers anymore, then they all feel just as put out as NB. But they will just sit back and allow him to speak for them all.

• Members

Some observations after watching

1. Glad Summer is Jacks and not boring Nick the dick

2. Why did the previous writers pair Phyliss and Nick....ewwww

3. Everytime I see Catherine Back I keep waiting for Boss Hogg and Roscoe to show up

4. Ted Shackelford...wheres Valeeene.....

5.The whole show is a mess minus the Summer reveal

6. Why is Lauren stuck with a homosexual husband?? What a waste

7. The whole AMC/GH crossover love story is just boring as hell

8. Joshua Morrow still cant act worth s hit

• Members

Watching JM try to emote was hilarious. PB and HK were good today. I actually wish Jack would've read Phyllis more. Really did not need Ghost John to pop up though. Traci could've walked in on Jack with the bottle instead.

Fenn is like those entitled rich kids I went to private school with right down to the ODing on drugs. Michael was more concerned about Carmine then his son.

The money grumping country bumpkins are just annoying as hell and it felt like some parody. And does Catherine Bach's hair always have to be teased up like a Southern beauty queen's?

• Members

At least the Phyllis fans who were so bitter that MS was leaving have a consolation prize now...But really, unless they planning on making Sharon into the next Patty, which I suspect, then Sharon will be redeemed from this and live on to have brighter days on the show. This drama about the test will not even be mentioned next year this time.

• Members

I always wondered about that. Why do they keep it at the Newman Ranch? When you have an alcoholic, then you don't keep it around in decanters. At least I haven't seen any at Neil's house just sitting around looking pretty in crystal.

Is Gloria and Jeff broken up? I thought they were still together. But he is never seen with her. Always with his baby momma. See, Y&R really doesn't know how to write non-traditional families. So glad that they have been reminded that Kevin is not Delia's father.

Archived