Y&R: July 2013 Discussion

• Members

See I thought the same thing as young and then came online and people said she tampered with the results so I went back and watched and still didn't get that impression. I thought the bad actions she was referring to was sleeping around and taking up with Adam. But I missed a couple of episodes recently so I was wondering if they hinted to her changing the results.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some fans are just desperate to throw Sharon even more under the bus because they're pissed that Phyllis and Nick's link through Summer has been broken by this story. I've seen that kind of weird fanbase thought on soaps boards/on Twitter.

They desperately want Sharon to switch that paternity test, which would make this entire storyline a waste for even being done anyway.

I think Summer is staying Jack's, some fans will have to eat crow.

• Members

And some r so desperate to see Phick end in every way possible that they ain't seein the anvils dropping. Hell some ain't even watching the show lol. The funny part is that it wasn't the Haters or Phyllis lovers that brought out the idea of Sharon messing withe DNA test. But it was some die hard SOC Sharon fans that did lol. Heck but a lot of the Sharon fans are so deluded that they think Sharon is acting normal even tho she admitted her meds ain't working

• Members

Yeah, I think the whole reason they have Sharon continuing to have problems is so that she has motivation for changing the test. There's really no reason to do it, other than being out of her damn mind. I don't see how it brings her any closer to Nick at all.

• Members

I never thought Sharon was a Mary Sue either...Now Lily on the other hand...even though I feel like they write Lily the way that he used to write for Sharon. The difference is that Sharon was allowed to have a part in what happened to her. With Lily, she is just the poor put upon princess.

• Members

These are my thoughts as well...Sharon's disorder should have been fixed by now...then maybe her having an episode by going off her meds 2/3 years from now. There has to be a reason for her to still be having problems with it.

• Members

I remember when Sharon first showed up and she was pretending/implying that she was a virgin. Given Nick was an ass, but I always thought that Nikki was right that Sharon manipulated him into marrying her.

• Members

Sharon was portrayed as a gold digger. I will never forget the conversation she had with her mother about Nick being her chance to be somebody. I have always considered Sharon to be a manipulative little liar. I have always thought that Nikki was right. Always.

• Members

I think there are hints, but it's not clear cut. Sharon's meds not working, the way she is acting like she and Nick are meant to be out of the blue. The way Nick has said about 100 times "I knew in my heart that baby was mine, that God wouldn't be cruel enough to take another child from me". Sharon being outside the lab.

I think it's possible they are going in the direction of Sharon changing the results, but either way, does it really make Sharon any worse than Nick or Phyllis? I can't believe after all these years a person can't have an opinion without being dismissed as a Sharon hater or a Phick lover or whatever. Phyllis is leaving now that ship sailed YEARS ago, even if she weren't.

• Members

Apparently he has spoiled that Phyllis will fall into a coma. She will hit her head after being pushed by Sharon. Of course, this is during the confrontation over Sharon changing the test results. LOL. He doesn't say whether it was the old test or the new test.

Archived