Y&R: July 2013 Discussion

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One would think..but no. They can't seem to get pass the fact that Nick's lies were about losing Cassie more so than it was about wanting Phyllis. Which makes sense for it to be so when you consider how he has treated Phyllis over the years. Exactly how many times was he about to leave her for Sharon again?

• Members

I can't believe that people would seriously hate Cassie, she was a child when she got killed off. What you're saying does make sense ajsp35801. Phick fans like to create some fairy tale courtship and romance and I guess the mere mention of Cassie is a constant reminder that it was an affair borne out of grief sex and escapism. How is Cassie a whore, though?! Just weird logic.

I like the fact that Camryn Grimes is an unconventional beauty, a redhead who isn't afraid to sport her freckles, kind of like Julianne Moore was on ATWT. But learning more of the twisted thoughts of some soap fans through online and social media, if I had to guess, I'd say Frannie Hughes probably had some haters too back then.

• Members

Nicks lies weren't all bout Cassie, he stated that on screen. And there are plenty of non Phick fans who r tired of the Cassie crap. Spoilers seem to indicate that I might like this return but for some nuyso Shick fan gurus not so much lol

• Members

Lol so now the Haters are quoting Phyllis who called him out for trying to hold on to both woman lol. I stated Nicks lies were not ALL about Cassie but of course she was a factor

• Members

The convo was soc like when bull shoot bout peeps and the Cassie crap which I ain't seeing on the various MBA. All the outrage bout Cassie being called a slut and not wanting her back when some on this mb stated the same bout Summer and ghost John , GMAB

Archived