Y&R: July 2013 Discussion

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm trying very hard not to make a joke about "choke a bitch."

I just do not believe this. I don't believe an actor could choke someone in front of so many people and there wouldn't be any talk of this, or that someone wouldn't have called security, or the police.

I still haven't forgotten that story that tried to imply David Canary had Alzheimer's.

• Members

The whole story is implausible. How could something like this happen so publicly in the Beverly Hilton with so little fall out? NB has been trying to raise a stink about this forever, but has gotten no takers. The funniest part was NB referring to himself as as a "reporter." Hilarious.

• Members

I keep laughing at those that say if it wasn't true NB wouldn't put it out their because it hurts his credibility. Lol this man is known for not being credible half the time, along with being petty, kissing the asses of certain actors so they give him info, and being a "twitter gangster" among other things.

• Members

NB is so twisted. If this had been a "real" attack, you're darned right he would have filed a police report, etc. The story makes absolutely no sense. I can't even imagine a context that the mere mention of MM's name to DD (because they've shared SO many scenes together. LOL), would raise that kind of vicious response. In all these years, I don't ever recall DD being anything but a teamplayer and a good guy.

• Members

It wasn't Sharon's fault. It was Redzilla's. Only reason why Sharon would feel guilty about the situation is because Phyllis was blackmailing her at the time because she was plowing Brad, who was married to Snorboria at the time along with Sharon being engaged with Jack. Dru only interfered because as we all know, she loathed Red and Sharon was BFFL. Phyllis initiated the entire phone tugging situation that lead to Sharon and Dru going over the cliff.

TEAM SHRU 4ever!!

Archived