Y&R: July 2013 Discussion

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember reading last week that on twitter(not a week goes by without Y&R drama on there) script editor Brent Boyd threw some shade at MM. Something about him constantly demanding rewrites for his scenes. And people were speculating that it's why we've seen a little less of Adam lately.

Less Adam of course always makes me smile.

• Members

Here it is

Case in point: During the DAYTIME EMMY AWARDS last month, I sat down with Doug Davidson, his wife, Cindy and Christian LeBlanc at the Beverly Hilton’s lobby bar. We were having a lovely conversation for an hour — or so I thought. While I’ve never been a big fan of Davidson’s acting, I congratulated him on his win and was genuinely happy for the former hair model’s deserved trophy.

Then, out of the blue, Davidson lunged at me across the table and began choking me after I simply mentioned Michael Muhney’s name before he even allowed me to finish my innocuous thought about the show. No joke. He literally attacked me. Can you imagine if Davidson didn’t win the Emmy? Yikes! Dude, you should be happy!

Immediately, I left. I was very shaken up over the encounter because I am not a
violent person. Next year, I turn 40 and I was proud to say that I have never been
involved in a physical altercation in my life. And I survived the homophobic 1980s and 1990s! It’s sad now that Doug Davidson has the distinction of being the first — and hopefully, last — person to ever lay a finger on me. Aside from my editor, Denette.

Since I was leaving for Toronto the next day, I was put in a precarious situation.
Should I press charges? Several of Davidson’s co-stars urged me to but considering I’m a Canadian flying out of the U.S., a police investigation was the last thing I wanted.

Christian LeBlanc, who witnessed the event, cowardly told me, “We were all drunk.
And what happens in the Hilton, stays in the Hilton.”

Nice. It’s ironic that the two actors involved in Y&R’s brilliant bullying storyline find it
so easily to justify a physical attack on a reporter. Predictably, when I contacted the
“big, happy family” over at CBS about the incident, they didn’t want to get involved.

• Members

Adam is so damn whiny. Tired of him always crying over Victor's approval.

I know alot of people though Lauren got off pretty easy in the affair aftermath with all her friends telling her she was a good person but that sex tape makes her the joke of the town.

Not looking forward to the theatrics with Michael attempting to shoot Carmine.

Chilly are so boring and annoying. Both can go.

Jack also got over Phyllis making out with his son very quickly.

Of course! But he's not going to tell us what really happened. He's too busy trying to play victim

Archived