B&B: July 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Brill are just too damn unrealistic to be enjoyable. No one does what they did and take the attitudes they have taken, especially Brooke. Katie would be well w/in her rights to toss Brooke's ass right out the window. Brooke goes in and demands that Katie stop "torturing" poor Bill because Bill doesn't deserve this? I honestly can't!

As for Katie/Heather!!!! A bit dramatic are we? It was only a slap, so please stop acting like Brooke doused you with boiling water. Good [!@#$%^&*] grief!

I could not hate Liam more if I tried.

Before things go too far, get rid of Rena Sofer now!

Maya and Carter? Really? Dreadful! Absolutely dreadful!

I watched a few eppies last week and CBS' streaming is so bad. Truly bad!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL and did you see when Katie told her that she should be standing by her side, supporting her like a sister should, not defending Bill and Brooke just looked at her and gave her that "bitch please. I just found myself some good d--k" look

• Members

There is no explaining the writing for Brooke. The position she has taken does not interest me in the least. It's simply not realistic. She sleeps with her sister's husband and then goes to defend said husband to her sister? WTF does that? I don't find Brill entertaining at all. Two self indulgent pigs painting themselves as Katie's victims.

• Members

Yep, the writing for Brooke is completely out of character! Bradley needs to decide what he wants his favorite to be. The heroin or the bad girl! The classic Brooke would be crying for forgiveness and in depression right now. What we have now is a psychotic woman who bullies her sister and continues to believe she wasn't at fault. Some of the things she said to Katie were so out of line and rude. This is not my Brooke! I needed the old-fashioned - "I MADE A MISTAKE, cry cry cry cry cry cry, I'm leaving town, but I'm staying" type!

• Members

I agree that what they're doing to Brooke's character is wrong. But still I can see Brill's point of view, even though I'm not a fan. I mean Katie definitely looks like the type of woman who can drive you nuts. I'm living a similar situation with my boyfriend and he's always pointing his finger at me and it can get frustrating. I'm not going to cheat on him but if I were in soapland I probably would LOL I realize that's twisted thinking.

• Members

Brooke's middle name should be horny actually slut fits better. Her daughter Hope is no better and doesnt fall short from the tree. The show is good but I noticed today not one true Forrester is on the canvas right now...what a shame...the show is filled with Logans and Spencers.

• Members
well there is Rick and Eric but you're right. I would have said Thomas but he is rarely seen and hasn't had a story since Caroline dumped him. Its a shame whats been done to the Forresters as they now have very little presence

• Members

Today my mum said that when she was pregnant with me she was watching B&B and Brooke was the main slut back then, she doesn't believe when I tell her 20 years later it's still happening. When I played her the lingerie show and "You're pregnant" scenes she told me these HAVE TO BE old clips. laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

• Members

I cannot believe Dope accepted that moron's proposal. PATHETIC! Just when I thought she had finally decided to move on from that slug, Dope goes and does the unthinkable! Her nice little montage wrapped up in a pretty bow left out key scenes of Liam drop kicking her ass to go be with Steffy! Ugh!

Rena Sofer's eyes are absolutely mesmerizing! And that's the kindest thing I'll ever say about her.

Donna was finally on to something when talking to that ho, but she would not fully commit. She told Brooke to stop defending Bill, acknowledge what she did and be there for Katie, the actual wronged party. What does Brooke do? Begin her rant about "poor Bill" once again. I was really waiting for Donna to go in, but I guess we will have to wait for her face to thaw again. Don't have time for that!

How anyone can find the writing for Brooke entertaining or remotely good is totally beyond me. This is just awful!

• Members

Brad's writing in the past for his female cast has disturbed me, but the recent actions of Brooke and Hope disturb me even more.

Brooke becoming the doormat to Bill, the man that wreaked havoc for both Hope and Rick, is awkward. Each year, I find Brooke less appealing from the vixen I loved way back when as a child during the belief story.

Same with Hope when it comes to Liam. Her taking back this man that keep bouncing back between she and Steffy is weird, wreaks desperation, and is stupid.

I feel like Brad loves to promote that women need to be docile and forgiving to skeevy men.

Just ugh.

• Members

Oh, c'mon. It's not Brooke's fault - she did because Katie MADE her. Who cares what Dollar Bill did to Hope?

Honestly, the whole thing is pathetic. I'm not sure which is worse - Brooke sleeping with sister's husband/tormentor of her children OR Hope for letting her mother get away with it/taking that weasel Liam back. THE GOOD NEWS is that Hope is being set-up to follow in her mother's incestuous ways based on what's happening now. I wouldn't be surprised if down the line - if Hope & Bill end up doing it too.

• Members

I just saw on FB that Room 8 is actually going to be an 8 episode web series, inspired by Lawrence and Karla's earlier endeavor, Wedlocked. Lawrence and Karla co-wrote Room 8 and all 8 episodes were shot in a day.

Archived