B&B: July 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The show bored me to death the last episodes. Katie and Bill start to annoy me, Karon annoys me, Liam annoys me, Hope annoys the crap out of me. And don't get me started on the Maya/Caroline/Carter [!@#$%^&*] that we've been forced to watch. That's why fast-forward was invented.I think I'm going on a long B&B break. Call me when Brooke gets pregnant again and I'll watch.

• Members

It was great seeing JJ again, but I still don't get the motivation behind her wanting to oust Bill. When she was on so heavily last year and he accepted her as she is, it was a great moment in soap history. (Dollar Bill may be a scum at times, but it was really touching that they went against stereotype there.) I still contend the change they made in Caroline as the sweet innocent when she came on, to schemer was brilliant. There's probably a lot more we don't know about her past in NY. I really feared she was going to be a new "Hope." Speaking of which, I was so glad when Hope gave Liam the boot. Let's "hope" it last for a few months.

• Members

Thanks for the back story. I wasn't paying attention for a few months - I tend to go in and out of B&B depending on what story piques my interest. Always been that way. I really wish they could find a way to work with JJ's schedule so we could see Karen more frequently. I wasn't a big fan when they created Karen back in the day because I don't like that "secret" twin, plus Caroline Sr. was way to sweet. However, with Karen, I like that she can have an edge.

• Members

2ik6wjc.gif

jiymbq.gif

14c4phg.gif

1znc4e9.gif

Ugh at this bitch and this show. Why is it that she always resorts to slapping someone whenever they speak the truth about her? Why is it that other than Stephanie, NO ONE is allowed to slap her back? Katie should have been hit her yet no, Brooke is the one that gets to belittle and slap her around, blaming her for all that's happened. I cant believe, Skank actually told Katie that she should be ashamed of herself and had the nerve to say Katie is overreacting

Archived