B&B: July 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Heather Tom just reminded me why I used to love soaps. And the feel of B&B reminded me of what once was Y&R (now, sadly, the 'feel' is gone).

It's a shame the rest of B&B is bad.

• Members

Wyatt already bores me to DEATH. Who the f;ck wants to watch fairytales and stupid sh;t like that. So boring and UUUGhh.. I say - bring on a serial killer and kill all the new people once and for all. Then bring back Amber and Macy and LET THE SHOW BEGIN!

• Members

Oh I'm pretty sure they're going there. Typical B&B. They throw in a sibling and think the triangle will be more exciting. CJ and Mark. Ridge and Nick. Wyatt being a Spencer is basically a no-wonder. I just wish they created a different personality for the character.

• Members

I was stunned to see Steffy on the 4th of July episode when I watched online. Not sure why they wanted to feature her on what will likely be the lowest rated episode of the summer.

As far as Wyatt, at least he looks like he could be Lim's half-bro. I'm guessing that they are going to pull a Caroline and have him start out "nice," but really be more like Dollar Bill. (This could also set-up a nice rivalry for Dollar Bill's affections, since we know he'll pay more attention to Wyatt (bad boy) than Liam (luke-warm boy).

• Members

Damn..... Heather Tom... Awesome all around, she's one of most talented actresses ever, Y&R made a mistake by letting her go, and OLTL never really knew how to show her full potential, but wow ... I know there is no way but I do wish she could do double duty and return to Y&R as Victoria

• Members

Catching up on last week's B&B. So, did any catch the quiet reveal that Rafael is gay? (He told Caroline he wanted to bring a dude name Mario has his date to the party) Now, he's only a recurring character, so I don't expect anything but I guess Brad can finally say he soap about fashion has a male gay character.

I'm liking Wyatt so far. Glad Liam finally has competition. I also loved the Brooke/Bill/Katie fallout.

Archived