B&B: July 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Oh, Wyatt will be an "accident" for Brooke no doubt, but in the future! I'm thinking it's time for BRIAM! laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png I would so love for Brooke to finish Hope and ruin her whole life. I really want to see this! biggrin.png

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Omg @ Katie to Brooke: "Go clean yourself up, I can't look at you like that." laugh.png Damn. The reveal didn't disappoint and Heather Tom was mesmerizing to watch! I wish a bit more anger could've been milked out of Katie when all the guests were still around. I wanted to see her go full on berserk, throwing sh!t & not caring who got caught in her crossfire. The scenes today were very powerful, yet low key - which I half appreciated - but I expected/wanted more.

Well, OK. Now I'm hoping Brooke's next scandal is with the solar shower boy biggrin.png Nov Sweeps! I'll be very interested in seeing when Brooke first lays her eyes on him. He seemed to know who she was already when he gave Hope her phone back icon1.gif Was that a seed? Pose!

I still can't deal with The QTBitch. I actually thought the web series story with her & Carter was promising and shaping up to be very innovative until I saw how It was being played as a total parody. I really could do without the hokey music at the beginning of all their scenes and the writer/producer guy is awful. Caroline is making this story worth watching. She's hysterical! I thought Lindsey gave a brilliant comedic performance on Monday's ep!

Marcus e5028380.gif Embarrassing. Did he really think Brooke was fired & Rick would be clearing out her desk? rolleyes.gif GTFO with that. This isn't her first scandal like this, let alone the worst. Go back to your irrelevant corner! I really couldn't believe the self righteousness from him.

I have to say I really love & respect Rick's stance on all this and how he's totally devoted to his mother/sticking to the fam. At the same time I feel Hope as well.

sad.png This is fantastic. I know you're going to miss your girl terribly! It's so sad looking at that family pic at the bottom. Soon Thomas will be the only one representing them on screen & he's barely seen these days! So sad!

• Members

It's almost like these two were speaking for parts of the audience. There are some who are team Brooke no matter what kind of devastation she brings to those around her. Then there are those of us who like her, but see her as completely dysfunctional at this point . I guess Katie and Taylor represent those who have no use for her anymore.

• Members

I skipped Wyatt because Brooke already has done Hope wrong with Oliver. It's too "soon" for her to stable Hope in the back again. Brooke needs another scandal and then she can get to Hope. It dawned on me that she could bag Liam. Holy cr*p would that blow Dollar Bill out of the water! Oh, and I still think KKL still looks amazing after all these years. She has kept that "California Girl" look. It's absolutely in the realm why men would be prey to her. I just hate the fact that Brooke is one of the few characters that is actually educated and smart - a chemist - and, most times, she is written as an airhead. It would be far more powerful, if they showed more of Brooke's "natural" intelligence instead of a sex fiend.

• Members

It's disapointing that Taylor wasn't on yesterday. They could have shelved Caroline for another day. I don't care about Taylor or Hunter, but it makes no sense that she is not there for the aftermath. Now, all we will get is about 3 minutes of Eric treating her badly and dismissing her.

• Members

God, Brooke has SOME NERVE saying these things to Katie.She practically accused her of everything! She was so hostile, I couldn't believe it! For the first time Brooke is not sobbing and trying to find a way out of the situation. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

• Members

I'm glad Taylor stood her ground today. I'm sad it's the last we'll be seeing of her, I do hope Tylo will be back.

God Brooke truly is a [!@#$%^&*] sociopath. She's now mad at Katie for being mad at her.

At least this story has me watching the show again. Heather Tom has been absolutely pitch perfect playing all the right beats. Going from rage to sadness back to rage.

Archived