B&B: July 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Of course, HT wins Emmys because of her talent. Absolutely, no one has even hinted otherwise. What we are saying is that she is not treated like a leading character who carries her own stories rather like an afterthought. I don't know how you or anyone can dispute that some stories and scenes are designed as Emmy bait. Hell, Brad more or less admitted this was the case with KKL when Broke was given those illogical farewell scenes with Stephanie.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO @ Katie telling Brooke to go clean her face. I'd've said the same thing too. No use in crying when your guilty of the deed.

Marcus . . . Oh how I pray that Brad will grow some nads and kill this baffoon off. Him having the nerve to think that Brooke's office was just stupid. Why clean it out/fire her when that's typical Brooke behavior. Brooke and scandals go hand in hand. Have a seat. I hate the day they made this dummy a faux-Forrester. If they wanted a black Forrester then bring back Zende, Kristen's son. Not Donna's idiotic bastard child. Him saying anything on the matter and once again being disloyal to the Logans, his REAL family, irks my nerve. Ugh. -_-

• Members

I can't believe some people are actually Team Brooke. I usually could give two [!@#$%^&*] about who likes who, but WTF! Taylor isn't crazy! Brooke the HUGE !@#$%^&*] SLUT PIECE OF [!@#$%^&*] is CRAZY! She's sleep with her husbands brother, other brother, and father. She's sleep with her daughters husband and her other husband. She couldn't even tell what her husbands dick looked and felt like when she fucked Oliver. And now she fucked her sisters husband. If you don't call that a slut you're really messed up.

Off topic, but why do all these people find Brooke so hot?!? I'm a horny mofo and Brooke looks like a wrinkly piece of crap. Taylor's wayyy better looking then her.

Back to topic, all these Hogan fans are saying how Taylor is unhealthely obsessed with Brooke. How?!? Brooke tried to SEDUCE TAYLOR'S BOYFRIEND and this apparently is none of her business?!? WTF!! She isn't obsessive at all! She doesn't want Katie to feel how she was treated all these horrible years.

Now, even IF Taylor was obsessed with Brooke, she'd have some good ass reasons that Ill list below:

-From Day 1 of their relationship, Brooke tried to seduce Ridge from Taylor. She felt no sorrow when Taylor came back from the dead and wanted her husband back, but Brooke wouldn't let her. In the end, Brooke stole Taylor's true love from her.

-Due to a mix up, Taylor gave birth to Brooke's child to Nick. She had lost a child to Brooke. Imagine the pain that would cause to lose a child to your worst emeny. That would cause some major mental problems.

-On top of that, Brooke stole Taylor's husband at the time, Nick. Taylor had lost both a child and husband to Brooke and it ruined her.

Imagine the pain that could cause and you people are calling Taylor crazy?!?!? That's messed up! Taylor lost two husbands and a child to that nasty hoe. However, Taylor managed and went on with life. That isn't crazy.

Also, Hogan fans say Taylor is just like Brooke because she slept with her daughters boyfriend. Well, unlike Brooke, Taylor was extermely upset at the time after losing a husband and child to Brooke. And, Taylor only did this once. Brooke did it 3 [!@#$%^&*] times. Everyone makes mistakes and Taylor stopped unlike Hogan.

I will truly miss Taylor. She was my favorite character. I haven't watched the second half of Mondays episode or today's, but I hope Taylor and Katie team up and kick Brooke's ass.

• Members

Just some corrections, Brooke never stole Nick from Taylor. Taylor ended the marriage and Brooke and Nick didn't wind up together. There was absolutely nothing romantic about them towards the end of that marriage. Now Brooke did try to steal him away earlier in the relationship but she didn't steal him away from her.

Also Taylor never slept with her daughter's boyfriend. Phoebe and Rick had been broken up for nearly a year by the time Taylor wound up with him. She should have had better judgment than to date her daughter's ex but he was single at the time and hadn't even seen Phoebe in months. Unlike Brooke, she never slept with nor got pregnant with a man her daughter was actually involved with

• Members

No prob and sure go ahead.

Its too bad Taylor only blasted Brooke in the privacy of her sister's home. I really wanted this to be a scandal with it coming out in front of the press. Sucks that Taylor is leaving but at least she got to leave learning the truth. I hated how they killed her off before she learned about what Brooke did with Deacon.

• Members

Out of everyone, Hope was the most impressive. This young woman knows the trash that is her mother and was making no excuses!

Katie just needs to die already! And they were setting up Brill's fantasy out of the country today. The man is unapologetic and is telling Katie, "whats done is done". He will have no qualms about [!@#$%^&*] Brooke again. Brooke s/b the one to stop this, but she won't. Sick bitch! I loved the way Hope pretty much said her mother has mental issues.

I just want to see the conversations from other characters about this and then I'll tune back out.

Oh, and for anyone who still wants to believe Katie is of any value to Bell, you didn't pay attention today. She will be casualty #167 of Brooke's over stimulated crotch! Honestly, there has to be some sort of medicine for this!

• Members

It would be hilarious if Katie died, not from a heart attack but complications due to an STD that Bill gave her from sleeping with Brooke. LMAO! It would be hilarious if Brooke really did use her crotch to kill Katie! :lol:

• Members

Oh, how pathetic that Rick was blaming Taylor for telling the truth! This was the one time when KM really played the subtlety of the scene. I fully expected her to scream - what about OLIVER - POSE, POSE... For Brooke's next scandal - Who's left? Taking Maya away from Rick? Has she skanked on anyone from Donna? Unless, of course, they will go the Honey Bear route and ... here comes the tent again....

Archived