B&B: July 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Last week everyone was falling all over themselves that B&B had an awesome week. Well, I watched every episode and the only standout full episode was on Monday. There were good scenes throughout the rest of the week with Brook and Katie story, but whose idea was it to cast those two rejects from Ellen Wheeler's Guiding Light. I refuse to sit through Lawrence St. Victor and that bugged-eyed non-acting co-star. Yuck! Caroline is awesome find though.

Days rocked every day last week.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Decided to put on B&B for the first time in quite awhile at lunch today to see Heather Tom doing her thing. So glad I did- that was some hilarious sh*t with Bill trying to give Katie a tiara.

Liam: You're buying her a ti-arra.

Bill: Its a ti-ah-ra. Because she is my queen.

Then Bill's bejeweled self trying to present Katie with her new crown. "Its not just any tiara Katie. it belonged to..." "I don't care!"

I couldn't breathe for like 5 minutes from all of this. I would have forgiven Bill because the sheer absurdity was so damn funny.

• Members

Lol @"Bill's bejeweled self", I was smh at all that bracelet and ring action he had going on. Looks like he hit up the men's jewelry counter at Kohl's. I admit, I was curious to know who he was going to say the tiara belonged to.

Did anyone else notice how the coffee cups Rick brought in at the top of the show were clearly empty? Would it kill them to put some tap water in there? In acting school we learned

sense memory and how to play the heat and weight of a full cup of coffee or tea when it's actually empty onstage.

• Members

REEEEEEdiculous!

I decided to watch today because my TL was lit up with Hope hate in regards to Brooke. That told me that Hope was telling some truths, and I knew I had to see it. So far, it's good, but Brooke still doesn't get it. I guess it must be hard to explain to her kids how she came to be The High Priestess of Skanks - not the same as the birds and bees conversation.

• Members
that's bc she doesn't have a penis in her vagina. Im sure this newfound wisdom wont last long...

he's only talking like that bc Brooke hasn't slept with one of his spouses.

Bill bought Katie a diamond tiara to make things up. Where the F is she going to wear that?

• Members

Karen and Katie's was interesting. I doubt it would ever go this direction, but Karen and Katie should hook up, Bill would flip out. The way Karen was completely on Katie's side certainly could open the door to that.

• Members

Just wait til Brooke gets tired of men (it's gotta happen eventually). Rick will be besties with Katie asking her advice on how to deal with mom's betrayal.

And yeah, where in the sam hell is Katie going to where that damn tiara? What a miserable gift from such slime!

Archived