Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

First off, Helen is a moron. America has only cared for "good people" winning on s11 b/c JorJeff (too the mass, not me b/c I watched feeds) were considered the nicest. And the good people this season (Candice, Howard, Jessie, Judd, Nick) are gone. Elissa is the last good person standing and her days are numbered unless Candice, Jessie, or stupid ass Helen return. All that is left are a bunch of idiots, bigots, and cowards advancing Amanda closer to 500k.

Second, its been glorious to hear Helen grovel for votes. Now she wants Amanda out and wants people to step up to the plate but when Howard, Candice, and Jessie proposed this three weeks in a row, she didn't bite. Now she's suffering and I hope it continues Thursday with get getting evicted and Candice or Jessie returning.

Third, I'm loving watching Andy's game blowup and Amanda, in due time, is going to nail his coffin. He ought've realized that keeping Amanda will do him no justice. At this shot, Andy won't win unless he's next to GM at the end. He won't have the votes. Candice and Jessie both knew he was a rat. Judd won't vote for him once he learns for Helen that Andy too lead the plan to get him out, and Helen and Elissa are a voting block. Five out nine votes already lost and that's not counting GM and Aaryn, who finally see who Andy is and won't vote for him. Ratboy is screwed and I love it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Helen, reminding me again what a worthless suck-up she is, has made it clear to Amanda how sorry she is and how much she respects her. (Helen and Elissa had tension with Amanda yesterday). Amanda said she felt that she was being bullied. She cried. Or "cried," anyway.

This is why I want Helen gone and I don't want her to win the return comp. She is so worried about how she will be seen by viewers and so sure that this fake nice act helps her game, that if she comes back in, I just don't believe she will want Amanda out. Please don't let her come back. Please don't let her come back. She has ruined enough of the show already.

Elissa spent quite a while today bashing Aaryn and GM (mostly Aaryn), first to Helen, then to Amanda. She basically told Amanda she has poor judgment, but Aaryn is a bad person, which is why she prefers Amanda. She also told Amanda most of the house was dumb. Amanda then went to Aaryn/GM/Spencer and told them all of this. Aaryn quickly called Amanda out for doing this to get the target taken off herself.

Amanda didn't tell them that she told Elissa to try for HOH. She's telling them she convinced Elissa to throw it.

Aaryn calling her out over Helen going being good for her and for McCrae, not the others. (then you shouldn't have put her up, dumbass!)

This is just perfect.

http://judddaugherty.tumblr.com/post/58771844459/my-dream-cast-3

• Members

Elissa has been in overdrive for hours now, pushing for Helen to stay, more because of her being sick to death of Amanda running the house than any great love for Helen. She repeatedly told Aaryn that she was, essentially, an idiot, and Amanda and McCrae won't keep her. Later she told Andy that they know he's voting Helen out. She also told Aaryn at one point the show was never going to let her go early in the game because she's Rachel's sister. And she told Helen to stop talking about how much America is supporting her [Helen], that isn't important. And that her barbecue isn't important either.

Andy feels threatened, so of course Helen is backtracking. Go away Helen. Don't come back.

Aaryn telling Amanda about how bullied she's been by Elissa. She's never been so bullied in her life.

• Members

So Elissa more or less told Helen she was stupid for getting rid of her allies? I'm glad Elissa seems to be finally saying everything that needs to be said.

I wish Aaryn would actually just start making her own decisions. I can't stand her in a lot of ways but in the game this girl actually seems to have potential. I love she called Amanda out. Amanda also better be a little more nicer in her goodbye messages because who the hell would vote for that? I sure wouldn't.

I'm ready for Helen to go. I'm tired of her. This is a fitting end to her because she played dumb when she could of had the numbers. I also love Andy's game has been busted, too. He's played sort of dumb as well. He was in such a good spot until he stupidly went after Jessie.

This season has been frustrating, because so much of this crap could have all been avoided for a very different outcome.

• Members

Helen and Andy weeping as Helen knows Andy did nothing to her and now has to vote her out because of evil Elissa.

Pathetic.

I don't want this wretched and dim-bulb excuse for a player back in the house. Worst player ever.

• Members

Candice or Jessie need to come back tomorrow and win HOH or Elissa do. This would cause a meltdown on the house if so.

And I'm glad that Raggedy Andy is getting heat. He said today he'd kill himself if he were portrayed as a villain and Elissa the hero. Well . . . he better start killing himself because Elissa is loved and Andy is either loathed by feeds watcher or irrelevant to the broadcast watchers. I'm praying his ass is on the block next week versus Amanda or McRae. He'll see quickly how his "allies" will too his rat behind under the bus.

• Members

No she didn't? She did? LOL. I like Elissa keeping it real with Helen.

She scared real tears out of Andy, too. (Telling him she's nominate him if she won HoH). Nice. I like seeing rats in fear.

I hate/love that Elissa went so hard on to keep Helen though. Helen didn't deserve the effort. That aside, I get that Helen is one of the more decent people in the house despite her poor game play and Elissa isn't happy about losing her.

I really hope Candice is the one that wins the competition to come back in the house. Helen is just not good because she can't help 1. talking too much 2 throwing her allies UTB. I can't even be mat at her, she literally can't help it.

Amanda ordered the house to shun Elissa, then an hour later she went downstairs to kiss up to Elissa and ratted out Aaryn. Hee. This b-tch is crazy in her shamelessness.

Amanda, is doing what she does after she knows her prey is dead, she's having an honest conversation for a jury vote. She's throwing Andy UTB to Helen so hard, right now, but with the truth.

• Members

I really think that Amanda will work to keep Elissa in the house to final 3, if she can. It makes sense, and on some level, I think she does like Elissa. And of course the best part would be if Elissa got to final 3, won HOH, and booted Amanda.

If they gave Candice a diamond power of veto, or two, I'd want her back. Otherwise I'm hoping for Jessie. Part of me really wants Judd back, I'm just dreading if he spends most of his time talking about Elissa being a !@#$%^&*].

• Members

Judd would go to McCrae and Amanda without question, we need somebody for Elissa's side. Though it would be smart for Elissa to just submit to Amanda and get it over with.

Their relationship is so interesting to me although part of me feels it's production for them ending up in the Final 4 or Final 2.

I also think Week 2 cemented the weird relationship with Amanda never comfortable with evicting Elissa (and nagging McCrae every night), and Elissa securing Amanda's place in the game by flipping Jessie to keep (Elissa). Amanda was the target for the Moving Company right after Elissa. Elissa now looks back at Week 2 with regret for not getting Amanda out since it created the monster driving the entire game all by herself, lol.

Amanda is scared Elissa wants her out now - for good reason. I think Amanda still has pipe dreams of at least taking Elissa to F4 but she's probably not as strong about it as she was pre-Sunday. She's in the kitchen with Helen and Elissa, now, not-so-subtly mentioning times she had Elissa's back to Helen. There's only so much Amanda can do on her side (and, once again, she's not going to want to do as much as she did pre-Sunday) and there's a lot of HoH, PoV winning Elissa will have to do on her side.

• Members

I can't deal with Elissa crying about Candice :(

I definitely think he'd want to work with McCrae. If he went with Amanda she'd just try to get him back out immediately, but he may not realize this. I am hoping if he returns he will realize Andy/McCrae/Amanda are not on his side (especially not Andy and Amanda). But the only way to be sure he wouldn't go after Elissa is if she wins HOH.

• Members

Elissa commenting on plastic surgery. I can't. Has she seen her or her sisters faces? Lol and confirming that production/the DR helped her win her veto. I can't.

If the returnee isn't automatically hoh I hope it's Judd. Candice or Jessie are basically just going right back out where Judd might at least be able to keep himself safe and make some deals.

• Members

Hell no to Judd the dud returning. Like Helen, had he listened to Candice and Jessie, he'd still be in the game.

IMO, he doesn't deserve a second chance. And if he does return, he'll go back to right back to Amanda and do her bidding (i.e. booting Aaryn for her), and try to stage a dull ass sausage alliance with b-tch boy (McRae), Raggedy Andy, and the pedophile.

Bring back Candice/Jessie with a coup d'etat or diamond POV. Otherwise, Helen can return.

• Members

Elissa's crying jag got Helen to admit fault: (paraphrased) I'm sorry I didn't listen. I'm sorry I pushed you to vote out (Kaitlyn, Howard, Candice and Jessie) when you didn't want to. It wasn't just about my game, they would have helped your game. I was wrong.

ETA:

OTEV! Helen climbing up the hill. Elissa is way behind for the last spot. El dives head-first into the water, gets up and swoops up the hill without the rope leaving Helen in her dust for the last spot. Her checking Andy down like a football player almost topped that moment though. That's how you handle a rat.

BSO9swdCAAEpKN-.jpg

• Members

Jessie told him nothing other than, "Vote out Amanda," which wouldn't have done him any good, because they didn't have the votes. She knew more than that and she never told him. Candice only told him that Amanda thought he was MVP. She also knew more and didn't tell him, even when he was trying to talk to her more.

Everyone who returns is likely to want Aaryn out over Amanda. Amanda has more power, and the votes are not there to get rid of her.

I don't believe he would make an alliance with Andy. He never made a final two with him, never wanted one. He didn't like Andy very much.

I don't believe Judd will go right back to her. He almost backdoored her during his HOH and when he left he said she and McCrae had too much power.

Jessie was actually closer to Amanda at the end of her stay than Judd was in his.

Helen has shown week after week how bad she is at the game, when she has had multiple chances to make moves and save herself. I don't see how she deserves to return over Judd, who was blindsided by an alliance he thought was loyal to him.

Archived