Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

Jessie woke up early today to start at it again. She was going at everybody except McCrae, Andy and Gina Marie.

Aaryn took bait so they went back and forth for a while. She tried to throw both Amanda and Elissa UTB to Aaryn. She eventually calls Aaryn an Oompa Loompa. She talks about the permanent scowl on Aaryn's face, etc.

Jessie spreads rumors about Spencer being in Helen's pocket and them being "a couple." She also spreads rumors about Andy and Aaryn working together.

Amanda was throwing it right back at Jessie with a bored-by-it attitude...

Jessie: Elissa says you're a big skank and slut all the time. [she is talking about a woman who can barely bring herself to spell out a curse word]

Amanda: I am a big slut.

After a bit of back and forth, Jessie told Amanda she would be wise to stay out of it because she's not her target. Jessie made a big show of how she was going to make Elissa's life a living hell today. Commented that she was going to pull a Rachel. Amanda rolled her eyes at her trying to replicate Rachel or Evil Dick and not doing her own bag of tricks.

So, in the bathroom, Elissa eventually tells Jessie "good morning" and Jessie retorts "it was until I saw you ... Rachel's shadow." El doesn't really have a reaction to that. She just keeps quiet. She steps into the shower with Jessie. So Jessie goes on about showering with warm water (El is a HN - cold showers) and El stays silent but laughs at the situation. So Jessie starts following El and keeps on throwing out "Rachel's shadow." No reaction from El except some amusement. Jessie goes to breast implants and age comments next. El is not biting. So El goes to sunbathe and Jessie eventually lies down right next to her. El is still amused and not biting. Jessie asks Andy to take a picture of her and Rachel's shadow. So El who had a cloth to cover up over her face takes it off and 100% strikes a pose right next to Jessie. Jessie seemed deflated at that point because El is not biting. Jessie thought El was going to be the easy target but El grew up with Rachel so she can handle immature behavior.

So Jessie went to take a nap. Amanda was disappointed that was all Jessie had in her engine. Amanda's been encouraging Jessie to up her mud-slinging game but that was more like backhanded encouragement.

Jessie later stalked Amanda and McCrae for a bit and campaigned to Andy.

There might be an evening session. There will be alcohol tonight and Jessie can drink.

Andy is considering coming clean about his part in her eviction since Jessie will eventually find out. His ideas of things to tell her:

- (the truth) I am HoH. I wanted you blindsided and everybody does as I desire.

- (the self-helpful truth) I tried to keep you here as long as I could. Nobody trusts you. You turn on people at the toss of a dime.

- (the mindf--k) We were all considering keeping you until you called Elissa "Rachel's Shadow." You're out of here now. That's what did you in.

- (the mindf--k) I heard you've been calling me the purple Teletubby. Payback time.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Elissa's better than Rachel was in BB12 (that was just a terrible game in so many ways), but she just isn't suited to BB.

They have lied to Jessie that she might stay, so she, per Amanda's suggestion, went on an apology tour. I will say that Amanda is clearly back on properly regulated meds because she handled everything with Jessie OK, other than her being around McCrae.

They had their big wedding not long ago. Didn't watch most of it. McCrae decided to scandalize Elissa by having a reading of Bible passages that focused on things like Lot raping his daughters. Elissa and Amanda weren't thrilled.

I wish we could hear what Candice and Judd would have said about this. Judd and Spencer probably would have had a good laugh for half the night after it was over.

• Members

So much of the shade he directs at Elissa is so fitting for Amanda. I didn't realize he was attempting to poke Elissa's religious beliefs with the verses until I did a rewind. He 's starting to give atheists a bad name.

Aaryn, of all people, threw that out at Jessie. That Elissa's already lasted longer than Rachel did in her first season so she must be doing something right (or better) to still be in the house. The shadow line was okay the first time Jessie said it, but her making it clear she was trying to be Rachel and doing Rachel so poorly - while Elissa wasn't grabbing the bait AT ALL - killed the "name-calling" almost immediately. She went from FIRE to FAIL at 180 mph this morning.

Elissa's been b--ching about abuse of the medication a lot so now Aaryn, Amanda, etc have to take it in the DR with a camera on them. Adderall does seem to be the preferred drug of abuse for BB players. Not so much this year but I remember in the past 2-3 season they're being so much chatter with the contestants wanting it before competitions.

MVP removal improved Amanda's mental condition too.

I'm glad Jessie did the apology tour though I'm not sure she meant it. I think she half meant it at the least. She knows it was a bit insane to throw them UTB and then to ask them to drive the bus over themselves too. I understand her throwing Helen under the bus because Helen was doing it to her first last night, but Elissa and Aaryn hadn't really done anything to her except dared not to be 150% nice and attentive at all times no matter what (as well as keeping quiet about Amanda and Andy's orders on her eviction which is bad but it was sort of out of their control if they want to stay safe in the game).

Elissa is so easy. She just mentioned the idea of keeping Jessie ("What do you think of keeping Jessie? I rather Spencer go and it be all girls in the house.") but Helen shutted her down immediately. Aaryn and Elissa need to talk about this. (I hate that I'm not hating Aaryn.) Aaryn has so much info - and she had been #1 in wanting Jessie to stay (before Jessie flipped) - but she's not revealing it: Andy is McManda's rat; Amanda is 500% on getting Helen out next. I get why this isn't an easy choice for her. I also get why Helen doesn't want Jessie to remain at this point (she'll turn on a dime if she's not getting the attention she thinks she deserves), but it would just be so much fun to see Amanda's side lose power. Hopefully Elissa reevaluates this season well if she does a second season. Helen has helped her game a lot but Elissa allowing Helen to run Elissa has also hurt her game about just as much as it's helped it.

• Members

I don't think it helps that no one Elissa wanted to keep actually fought hard to stay.

I hate the MVP stuff because I think if Judd hadn't assumed Elissa was MVP, and framing him, he would have had a better relationship with her in the end, and she might have told him more info that would have helped him. To me the house isn't the same without Judd (or pre-insane Judd), and I will always hate MVP for this.

Aaryn and Andy made a final 2 deal.

It would be smart if Helen kept Jessie, but Helen never sees what is best for her. Unless she or Elissa win HOH she'll have plenty of time in the jury to tell everyone she had to go because she was just so strong.

I know some feel McCrae takes his anger at Amanda out on Elissa. While he and Elissa have a shaky history of their own, especially after she got upset when she thought he and Andy were mocking her, I do think those people have a point.

• Members

lasting longer doesnt make one better. Alison is one of the best players ever in this game and was out of s7 first, because of it. its like saying every final 2 ever are the best players because they lasted longer than the rest their season, its bullshit. Sure, lasting til the end is great no matter how you did it, but it doesnt make you a better player or even a strong player.

Elissa is basically everything Rachel has ever hated in this game. She does nothing, she wins nothing, she makes no moves, she is literally just there. All the attacks Rachel made on say, a Porsche or a Kalia or the comments she made about others in seasons she wasnt in, totally apply to Elissa. She is a floater, essentially - she goes with the house and does what the house wants every week. She is like Adam from s13 honestly.

Aaryn is still playing the best and the smartest game. Amanda basically running the house and deciding who goes every week is boring to watch at this point, but shes playing a damn good game. She has completely run this season without winning anything and next to nobody is even thinking of getting her out anytime soon. Theres just so many people who need to get out now - Andy, Elissa, Spencer, GM - because they are just wastes of spaces in this game.

lasting longer doesnt make one better. Alison is one of the best players ever in this game and was out of s7 first, because of it. its like saying every final 2 ever are the best players because they lasted longer than the rest their season, its bullshit. Sure, lasting til the end is great no matter how you did it, but it doesnt make you a better player or even a strong player.

Elissa is basically everything Rachel has ever hated in this game. She does nothing, she wins nothing, she makes no moves, she is literally just there. All the attacks Rachel made on say, a Porsche or a Kalia or the comments she made about others in seasons she wasnt in, totally apply to Elissa. She is a floater, essentially - she goes with the house and does what the house wants every week. She is like Adam from s13 honestly.

Aaryn is still playing the best and the smartest game. Amanda basically running the house and deciding who goes every week is boring to watch at this point, but shes playing a damn good game. She has completely run this season without winning anything and next to nobody is even thinking of getting her out anytime soon. Theres just so many people who need to get out now - Andy, Elissa, Spencer, GM - because they are just wastes of spaces in this game.

• Members

One of the problems I have with Rachel's rhetoric is that it's mostly based on the idea that not winning comps makes you a loser. Rachel was a floater in BB13, when it came down to it. She made a deal with Porsche, who by the end was not in her alliance, over Adam, who was in her alliance.

Elissa is one of those people who did have convictions, but when the house said no, she gave up. She still tries, but ultimately it doesn't matter, because she can't win comps, and no one respects her enough to do what she says.

I just want some type of power shakeup to happen at some point because the house feels dead, it's like everyone is being held at gunpoint. I am hoping if someone is voted back in, they will shake things up. Otherwise I don't see it happening. Aaryn might try eventually but it may be too late. If Judd comes back she needs to be smart and use him to knock out Amanda and McCrae and Andy.

• Members

Rachels stance that its all about comps is such bullshit. It is a big part of the game game, but a social game is a much bigger part as is jury votes and making moves. All she could do was win comps, and yes she totally counts as a floater IMO.

Elissa wants to save her friends more than anything, it isnt much of a strategic thing for her tho. She didnt want Aaryn out cuz she wins comps and candice to stay because she wouldnt put her up, primarly it was personal. Good for her game, sure, but still not a main factor and thats why she just rolled over and goes with the house and does as she is told to do by her masters, Amanda and Helen. Same with Andy.

Judd is the best option for a shakeup, because he seems to know Amanda is running things, along with Helen. He does have allies still in the house, Spencer, Aaryn, he can get GM easily. Him coming back as HOH and nom amanda/helen and making it clear either elissa or mcc will go up if veto is used would make those two sets turn on each other.

• Members

I think Andy actually does feel like he's in control, even though he really isn't. Sometimes I feel like he is just happy to play for third. I don't know. Elissa does seem to know she isn't in control, and most of the time she gives up.

I think (or hope) Helen will be gone soon, before anyone returns, because she'd be the most obvious target. I want someone who would put up Amanda/Andy, because I want to see if Andy would fight for his life, or if he'd even have a shot. Andy/McCrae would also be interesting, although McCrae would probably go.

When I hear people say Candice should return to teach the racists a lesson, I pause, because Amanda, Aaryn, and GM aren't going to be taught anything if Candice returns. They will assume she got in because of a quota, or because the producers hate them, not because of public support.

Candice coming back and winning competitions and outlasting the bigots would be a great story, but I don't believe it would happen. I feel like the only chance for any shakeup is Judd. I know some won't want him because he was "mean to Jessie," or because they think he would just go after Elissa, but anything could happen. He'd have a second chance, and I think he'd play a more aggressive game.

I think Jessie may end up working with Amanda if she comes back, so if people want a change I wouldn't vote for her. She also has no relationships left in the house.

• Members

A portion of Andy's HoH blog:

She told Helen this afternoon that she wants to nominate McCrae and Amanda if she wins HoH. Helen thinks she's (Helen( in an alliance with McCrae but I don't think she hates this idea as long as she's not getting the blood on her own hands. She's practically willing Elissa to win HoH tomorrow.

He's really way too obsessed with her for her being somebody who likes him and doesn't spend much time thinking about him one way or another (negatively or positively). I think a portion of it is definitely that he can't curse out Amanda to her face or she'll have him evicted so he takes it out on Elissa (behind her back) - many of his rant sessions sounds like a person describing Amanda but then he throws out the name Elissa - who Amanda keeps on protecting in the game which might make him nervous (nervous that Amanda will take her over him).

• Members

I'm surprised, it took almost 24 hours for Helen to tell Andy that Elissa would nominate Amanda and McCrae. A long time in Helen blabber-mouth minutes. Team Amanda needs to be taken down but Helen also really needs to go. She's just useless. Helen doesn't stab the enemies in the back, she stabs her allies in the back repeatedly. The bodies are everywhere: Kaitlin, Candice, Jessie and if she has her way Elissa will be next.

I don't know what to root for tonight. Anything that would keep Helen safe would disappoint me BUT anything that would intensify Amanda's power would also disappoint me.

• Members

I wonder if Amanda will believe it. She tends to not believe that stuff about Elissa.

I just want someone who will get rid of Helen, since clearly no one will put up Amanda/McCrae/Andy. I would also settle for someone who gets rid of GM.

I have to laugh when I see people talk about "Team Helen" and "Team Amanda." Even Helen isn't on her own damn team.

• Members

It's one thing on top of another at this point though. If Amanda still wants to keep Elissa around for a while after hearing this - IF she is still arguing that it's Helen and that Elissa would never nominate her - I'm going to really begin to believe Amanda and Elissa's relationship within the game is production. (Waits for JP to make a comment, lol).

There's many pros for keeping her, don't get me wrong:

- She's not stand out (for positive reasons) at comps so far

- She frequently talks about things that allude to her being a millionaire which makes the HG bitter ("When I was 25 I already owned two houses" "I had my husband's wedding ring made. There were 26 special-cut diamonds on it." "Well we have a lot of cars but that one is our primary car." <--- This has to be strategy.)

- The HG believe she had an unfair advantage between Rachel being her sister and MVP

Basically she should be impossible to lose to in the Final 3/Final 2.

Excellent point. Team Amanda wouldn't be doing quite so well if it wasn't for Helen's STUPIDITY.

Aaryn straight out told Helen that McCrae and Amanda are faking her out this afternoon and it went in one ear and out the other. (Aaryn then went and discussed most of the conversation with Amanda).

• Members

I have to seriously laugh that Helen constantly throws HER ALLIES under the bus. I just don't get her. She could have been stellar at this game but she's just fumbled, IMO.

I hope Judd comes back if they do revive-a-juror, and I think they will. And he probably will come back.

At this point though, I kind of just want Amanda to win because, whether you like her or not, that woman came to play the damn game.

GM, Spencer and Elissa are such wastes of space. I always hate seeing the actual players target each other instead of working with each other. There was some hope with this group but now Helen and Amanda can't stop targeting each other when there are so many other wastes to get rid of, but I guess they are seen as 'votes' but to me, these people are keeping each other because they personally like them, like Andy raving about Spencer in his HOH. I think they are all making a mistake not realizing how stupid they are to keep GM/Spencer, etc. because all it takes is one 'oops they won' HOH. I don't want to see GinaMarie or Spencer anywhere near the end but I figure one of them probably will be.

I'd say Elissa but I have no idea what's going on with her. And it is funny how she's everything Rachel hated in the game. Heh. Is she just awful at comps, and boring, or is she just biding her time? I think she's just there for the experience, but Rachel must be so disappointed.

Archived