Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

Helen went and gave Aaryn one of her motivational speeches that I HATE. She's always kissing ass of the HoH and boosting them up and its annoying. She even said she was better than Janelle

She sure is. I cant belevie she's crying bc she cant win. McCrae threw it to her and Aaryn I think tried to.

I love Elissa but she's been a disappointment She gets no airtime and doesn't even feel relevant

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's Amanda's HoH no matter who wins. She's ordering nominations: Elissa and Helen. Helen will be told the target is Elissa but the real target is Helen.

I could easily see Elissa getting voted out over Helen if Amanda doesn't switch up her nominations.

If they keep Helen away from PoV, Amanda's next victim after Helen is ... AARYN! She's telling Aaryn that even if Elissa remains and wins HoH and nominates her they'll make sure Aaryn is not evicted as they have the numbers. Amanda could change her mind after a jury member being sent back in next week.

• Members

Helen went on a long cryfest in HOH, throwing Elissa under the bus (shocking), because she just can't protect Elissa anymore (as she can never protect any ally she has ever had, unless protect means destroy). She was, as Aaryn pointed out after she left, crying over yet another lost jury vote, not over a friend. Helen seems to think she won't be going up, that Spencer and Elissa will. I hope she's blindsided.

There's a lot of teeth-gnashing in the house over Elissa saying she doesn't want to go to jury and she may DOR. McCrae and other members of that group have decided that if they make her DOR after Helen goes, they'll get two out for the price of one, and they will then win America's Favorite, since she'll no longer be qualified. They talked about plans they had to bully and harass her into DORing. Spencer had the nastiest (shocking).

• Members

You mean, Spencer's plan to masterbate on her bed to irritatate her skin with his slime juice? (Although that isn't the worst thing he said). I couldn't keep up with all the profane things they were saying but unfortunately I remembered that one.

Between them being hateful and racist pigs the fish got a workout last night. They didn't want a new super cut edit of what gigantic f--ks these people are.

• Members

After Elissa leaves, CBS might as well nuke the house with the remaining hgs.

And they might as well expose Helen to Elissa and then drag her b/c she really has no shot of winning. This jury is going to vote personal and Helen has no chance of winning because she's screwed all her allies.

However, I want Spencer out this week so in case Candice (prays), Jessie, or even Judd the dud comes back that Spencer's vile face will be off the show till finale.

I hope finale night is like Survivor where they announce the winner at the beginning and then use the remaining time to discuss the controversy of the season.

• Members

The other night, Helen was complaining about a departing Candice telling Elissa to trust Jessie but not paying Helen any dust in the who (Elissa) should trust department. Jessie told Elissa that Helen doesn't really have her back. I think Elissa knows Helen sucks as an ally to a point but she also knows she's all she has. Nobody else really talks game with her.

During El's mini DOR session she told Helen it was you (Helen) and/or Amanda who went and started spreading the info that stirred the pot by spreading the news that she didn't want to sit with GM and Aaryn. BTW, what happened is Elissa was just in a bad mood. In the morning Amanda had put a banana with a condom on her dresser. Elissa was not amused at all. Amanda blamed Aaryn and GM. Elissa was short with Aaryn after that. Then there's also the fact that while she's been playing well with both girls she still has huge issues with them due to the crap they say. Then she found out HoH wasn't going to be athletic which she now knows is a negative for her. So when it came time for seating she wasn't thrilled about all that plus the fact they planted her in the middle of Aaryn and GM and said so in listening shot of only Amanda, Helen and McCrae.

I'm assuming that Amanda's plan is to rat Helen out should the nominations remain the same following PoV tomorrow or should Elissa win PoV. Amanda eventually left the room while Helen was making the big throw-Elissa-UTB-who?-me? scene in the HoH room and she was laughing about what a fake Helen is and plotting on how to use it to pull Elissa in.

• Members

HoH: Aaryn (Amanda, really, 4-5th week in a row)

Nominess: Elissa and Helen

Extra POV players: Andy, Spencer and GM

Have Nots: Elissa (4th time), Helen (4th time), Amanda (3rd time), GM

Amanda was plotting to get Andy out before Final 4 last night, lol. At this point, I actually think she was telling Jessie the truth the other night about where her ultimate loyalties are (first and ultimately to McCrae, second to Elissa).

OMF, Amanda is telling Elissa EVERYTHING right before PoV (which hasn't started yet). It's a risk. She told her:

- the target is Helen

- if Elissa doesn't win PoV, and Helen does, Elissa is going (Amanda will likely try to save her against Spencer but the odds aren't good)

- she's telling her how often (Amanda's) made sure she's remained in the game

- she's telling her about Helen throwing her UTB and how Amanda deflected it the other night as something to use against Helen

- she's telling her about some of Helen's other alliances

- she's telling her that Helen would amp up the bus if she and Elissa remained on the block

- she doesn't want her to tell Helen any of the convo. Tells her she'll find out if she did and (Amanda) will stop protecting Elissa

- told her Elissa is not the reason Elissa/Helen are on the block. Helen's been telling everybody it's Elissa's fault including Elissa

- The only reason (Amanda's) not gone in for Elissa before this is because she knows she has loyalty to Helen BUT now's the time where choices have to be made

Elissa looked stressed during much of the conversation but by the end she seemed happier with Amanda than she has in a while. Game wise, the smart thing for Elissa to do is to join Team Amanda. Helen already has, lol. Amanda, at the minimum, wants Elissa in her F4.

• Members

I wish the returning player "twist" wasn't this week, because otherwise I would be rooting for Helen to go and enjoying this downfall so much. I know that she might come right back, and being the idiot she is, blame Elissa, or Judd, or Jessie (even though the last two are gone).

Elissa tends to keep secrets so I can't see her telling anyone.

It makes a lot of sense for Amanda to want Elissa around, so I can see why she's trying to help her.

I think Elissa lost most of her trust in Helen weeks ago but I hope she fully knows it now. And I'm glad Helen's treachery is exposed.

• Members

Helen is so happy.

Ha ha.

I'm not that thrilled about this on the one hand, because I think Helen will win the return comp and if she does I have no reason to finish the season.

I just hope she is blindsided on Thursday and is so angry she fumbles the comp and leaves feeling like a fool.

• Members

Sounds like Elissa got physical with Spencer, Andy, Aaryn. They aren't too thrilled. laugh.png

She can't stand any of them so I wonder if she did that deliberately. I don't care. I doubt it will help her stay around but then she's always on a knife's edge in that house anyway.

Archived