Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

Boo @ Judd being back. His eviction was one of the best in BB history and now it's all for nothing. Yay another boring man winner.

Elissa is now all alone in the house and I hope she will win HOH. McCrae/Amanda nominations with Andy as the replacement. Would be amazing.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im glad Judd is back as I liked him. He is a safe choice as the women would have caused more drama. I hope Elissa wins and aligns with Judd. I want her to be the one to take out Amanda

I cant watch this comp. Its too intense. Elissa looks like she fell off but pulled off some Spiderman move to climb back up.

I fear GM may win by default bc the other two will get themselves eliminated

• Members

Amanda and her rats will have to start eating each other in all likliehood.

Amanda would be fine with GM or Aaryn going. I think it's smart to get rid of Aaryn for Elissa's game. Elissa gets emotionally distracted by Aaryn. But, then again, there's Amanda, McCrae, Andy and Spencer. Hopefully they give her a Pandora's box where she can evict 3 HG, lol. If she's going to last beyond her HoH next week she needs to form an alliance though (or alternate PoV and HoH wins).

ETA:

Somebody on Joker's had a good idea on nominations.

Elissa: Since I'm such a threatening bully according to the house, I've decided to do the nominations in alphabetical order. Aaryn and Amanda you're nominated. Andy, you'll be the replacement.

Archived