Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

I don't know that I think Helen could have ever been fabulous at this game. She's always had the huge babber mouth.

I wouldn't mind Amanda winning but I'd just like the road to be made somewhat more difficult. This is a lot like The Brigade take over. I guess Helen is Brit? lol. I need ups-and-downs, this had gone straight-line for too long.

She was behaving like she wasn't on Big Brother the first few weeks with her refusal to let go of personal ideals. Then she decided to fly under the radar and gave up on really fighting for what she wants to get further along. It's worked, but I sort of miss the El that lied very poorly to Amanda's face about being MVP because she wasn't going to do Amanda's bidding. 13 of he 16 HG have won 0-1 games so far, so I'm not going to call her a weak competitor if I'm not going to call the rest weak competitors as well.

I don't find her boring at all. She's hilarious:

Jessie: Were you listening to our conversation?

Elissa (without a moment of hesitation): Yes.

Elissa: I think the house would be most different if you weren't here Amanda.

Amanda: Then you guys better never vote me out.

[Cue dead silence from Elissa with a WTFever look on her face]

[Elissa pretends to be McCrae]

Jessie: You have the hunch down perfectly.

Elissa: What? I wasn't doing the hunch! Thank you. [Walks away in a fit]

[During Jessie's rage and rat-out session]

Helen: Elissa, come with me to handle this.

Elissa [crawls up in her airplane seat bed]: I don't want to.

Helen [gets louder and in her best mom-orders-you tone]: Elissa!!!

Aaryn: What would you do if your son brought home a girl you didn't approve of?

Elissa: I'd take away everything he loves until he broke it off.

Helen: What about he comes home with a girl you disapprove of as an adult?

Elissa: I'd play approving to his face and then plot to destroy their relationship behind his back.

[Jessie tries to explain why it's a good move to get Amanda out ASAP last week. Elissa is sitting their and looking a bit flighty but then very sternly comes out with this]

Elissa: Jessie explain why it's a good idea to get Amanda out. Do it in detail. Do it in full thought out sentences. Now. Go.

[Jessie gets a little nervous and starts explaining quickly.]

Then there's the fact that she can't remember half their names and doesn't apologize which is total Diva-tude.

I would not like Elissa all that much if it wasn't for the feeds. The edit is meh on the CBS version.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree that there needs to be some shakeup, I guess at this point, I just don't want to see some people anywhere near the end, although there's still a LOT of game left.

I hate "the house" mentality that is this season though. Seriously? They all seem to actually have brains and want to play the game so why are they all just blindly going along with every eviction? I just couldn't with them all crying as they voted Judd out, and going 'with the house'. LOL.

At least Andy stepped up. I wouldn't say he's a total waste of space. He IS playing the game, whether we like his strategy or not. I give him credit for constantly being in everyone's ear and pretty much having everyone love him. He's in a really good spot, though it's become a bit more shaky, though I don't think much.

OMG at Elissa. I read up on the feeds but wow, lol. (EDIT: I mean that in a good way, I would probably totally love her if I saw her on the feeds. I agree with Andy, 'obsessed' would be a good word.)

I hate the edits CBS does for the most part. The feeds ALWAYS told the real story, it's amazing how things are edited sometimes. I mean, I get it, but still ... very slanted. Only things I appreciate about the CBS shows are sometimes seeing the comps, sometimes somethings not covered on the feeds and the diary rooms, which usually help clear up my confusion on where HGs stand.

• Members

My issue with Amanda is the obsessiveness and the blind spots. I have a tough time getting past how her obsession with Howard, then Judd, made her look unhinged. Even if she's on her best behavior from now on, that's always going to be in my head. She probably would beat most of the other people left, except maybe McCrae.

There were rumors of a juror being brought back tomorrow, but I don't know if I buy that - they usually return on a live show, and there are usually more options to vote from. If one does return I do hope it's Judd, mostly to see Helen spin like a top. She is now saying she is getting rid of Jessie for him...days after she said she was sure Judd was going to shoot her and her family post-show.

At this point I just wish they were bringing back more than one.

I think Andy sees Spencer as a good secondary or satellite, which he might be, although I do wonder, if Spencer actually wins HOH, if he will screw Amanda/McCrae/Andy over. I notice Andy doesn't tell them stuff that Spencer tells him.

Elissa reminds me of Rachel in BB13, minus "fiance" and some of the self-pity. Sometimes she's very sharp and on point, before she loses herself again. I do think if she had a better ally than Helen she might be better at the game. Judd could have been a good ally but they both really lost it during his HOH week and things were never the same. Just another reason I hate the MVP twist with America putting someone directly on the block. Too much paranoia that hurt games.

• Members

Consisting bitch that tries to be sly but isn't is the definition of Divatude. IMO she just comes off as a moron more than anything. And all the houseguests comment on it. I loved it when Jessie told her they trash her behind her back and she clearly didn't believe it lol. She's the seasons Ashley/JennCity. A blob and waste of space in the game. And she's this seasons winner - a MVP twists that saved her three weeks, a great CBS edit, ties to a production favorite and employee. Signed, sealed and delivered from the start as the winner. My only hope is production sees what a flop player she is.

Seriously. They are like every waste of space player through every season rolled into one. It's terrible.

• Members

Helen started that crap. Another reason to want her out soon.

All the players this season are pretty poor players comparatively speaking. Look at our two masterminds. Amanda is paranoid times 1,000 at most times. The edit Helen got on Wednesday IS the real Helen since week 2-3. The jurors returning wouldn't change that dynamic much.

• Members

I think Judd could possibly change a lot, if he gets back in with the right people, like Aaryn, who as time goes on must know they can't go to the end with a couple. And if he can win some competitions (he won two, basically), people will spill to him.

Candice I'd like to see back just because I want to see her outlast people like GM and Helen, although I don't think she would change the game.

• Members

I totally totally agree. Amanda annoyed the [!@#$%^&*] out of me with her crap. I felt she was completely ruining her game with her obsessions. And she kinda did end up making herself an even bigger target and fully seen as 'the leader', IMO.

I think Andy views Spencer as more of an ally than Spencer does. Are they really as close as Andy apparently makes them out to be? To me, Spencer should be more of a target than he is. He's more of a threat than they realize to get to the end. I kind of am starting to root for him for some reason, even though I'm pretty meh on him overall and I hate a lot of the comments he's made. I also think Andy sees himself as more important to the game than he really is, IMO.

I can't wait to see the reactions if Judd returns. I mean, these people are pretty BB savvy so they know what to expect and Julie pretty much spills it without just flat out telling them so they seem to expect a return, right?

• Members

Not to drag the episode discussion in here but LOL at seeing Jessie confront Helen.

Jessie and Candice really seemed to have 'gotten' things. I wish they could have gotten their [!@#$%^&*] together and Helen wasn't such an idiot. Watching Helen try to argue back is hilarious. She is so obvious. Her pattern never changes.

• Members

By the end Jessie was close to Amanda and wanted to work with her. If people vote her back in to go after Amanda they may be in for a surprise.

Unless she wins HOH, I think Helen is toast so I don't care about voting someone in who targets her.

• Members

Amanda's crying behind a garbage can in the Storage Room, lol. Aaryn was throwing it to her, but she had to eventually buzz in.

The nominees most likely will be between Spencer, Elissa, GM and Helen. Aaryn likes Helen a lot so Amanda might not get her backdoor.

• Members

Elissa talked crap to Aaryn and/or Gina Marie before HoH. She'll definitely be nominated. Meh, she lasted much longer than I thought she initially was going to last and I can get back to sleeping at normal hour once she's evicted.

Archived