Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, between Elissa telling Aaryn that she (aaryn) hasnt done anything in the game, Elissas comments on plastic surgery with that Joker realness face of hers, and her saying that the DR helped her win POV i really believe shes truly just an idiot.

I am so glad Helen is leaving. I really do NOT want her back. While I wouldnt mind Jessie or Candice, i really want Judd back but at the same time does it really matter? Elissa is going to win this game, all due to the MVP, as I said from the start. Id love to be wrong, and yes id gladly accept Aaryn or Amanda as the winner instead, but I doubt it. And next season she will return along with Rachel as the production winning sisters. Its sad.

its been great to finally see andy squirm a bit. now if only amanda or mcc could get some real heat.

• Members

If they give Candice some powers, I would want her back. If they don't, I'm scared for her, because Aaryn said that GM asked about beating Candice up in jury.

Jessie would be OK with me.

I think the best way to go is Andy/McCrae and watch Amanda melt down.

I don't think this jury will vote for Elissa.

I'd say Spencer (if he somehow gets to the final 2), McCrae or Amanda have the best shot of winning.

I think the returning player matters in terms of possible upheavals in the house, but then, they could all just go right back out. I don't know. I think they might keep Jessie or Helen over Aaryn. Judd or Candice would have to win HOH or be protected by Elissa if she wins HOH.

• Members

I'm not worried at all about Candice. If GM touches Candice then fine. She'll get an ass beating delivered and then get expelled. If a 33 year old woman is stupid enough to let a 21 year old woman push her into fighting then she deserves whatever consequences comes her way.

Honestly, I can wait for these two along with others to come out, rejoin social media, and get eaten up by fans. I'm going to sit back and watch the firestorm b/c it's much deserved.

• Members

I don't think security would let anything happen, I just don't really want to see it. GM is a lunatic and Candice doesn't fight (from what she said to Howard the night of the bed flip).

If they could give Candice some DPOV by a viewer vote, I'd welcome her back.

• Members

My preference is for Candice's return. If that happens hopefully she no longer has Howard brain.

She's the only one that I'm 100% that she won't go to Amanda.

If GM touches her she'll get tossed without being nominated. The benefits outweigh the cost.

• Members

I think Candice might come back a beast tonight. She's eaten well for two weeks. Possibly well rested and mentally really. Candice, early on wasn't a bad player because she killed in the first have/have-not comp. She's done well in most veto comps. I think Candice needed this recharge and might be the one everyone needs to worry about. A two week sequester can do the body and mind some good. A plus, she is a woman scorned by majority of the house, so that might play a huge factor too.

• Members

I don't think it will happen, but Andy seems to be thinking of flipping the vote. Helen told him some things that Amanda had told her and it made him wonder if Amanda is really with him. He went to talk to GM and they're going to talk to Aaryn.

Never mind. Aaryn seems to not be down with it.

• Members

Candice - 2 Helen - 3 Judd- 4 GM - 3 Elissa - 5 Amanda - 4

Jessie said [!@#$%^&*] you to Amanda as she fell off lol.

Judd coming back would suck. There will be an equal amount of men and women meaning a man will win this season, and I don't see him shaking anything up. Helen or Candice would. McCrae or Andy need to go next to save this season.

• Members

I think Judd said he would target Amanda, so that would change things up.

This comp seems more geared for the women, so I will be surprised if he isn't out soon. Whatever happens, I'm just glad Judd's back to the guy I liked so much.

• Members

She'll probably win America's Favorite if that is shown on TV.

Someone said she also said, "Love you, Judd," but I don't know if she did or not.

Elissa is still in the lead, now with 6. Amanda second.

Judd is back. Candice and Helen fell.

Helen went out with class, I must say, and I am not a fan.

Candice - who knew she'd last that long? I love her a lot.

Now Judd had better hope Amanda doesn't win that HOH.

Archived