Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me too Cheap.

I agree with Jack that it would probably be one of the worst final fours if Andy/Spencer/Elissa/GM were there and it's not going to surprise me if it will be.

I want Amanda there only because she worked for it. Personally, I can't wait to see her voted out. So, with her, I'm torn like I have been most of the season.

I think I'd honestly get the most satisfaction seeing Andy voted out, or losing the final vote. Again, at least he's playing the game and making deals but at the same time ... ugh, tired of him.

• Members

And even then it's like ... ugh, lol. The racist blonde, the offensive & racist bully Amanda and Judd. I don't throw that word out much but Amanda has bully tendencies. She has huge control issues.

I guess I'm throwing my hat towards Judd at this point. I had hope for McCrae, but that's pretty much dwindled to me just shaking my head at him.

• Members

I really dont care about amanda, aaryn or anyone personally. this is a game. that said, i do get poeple who dont want them there for their comments/views. i enjoy music, movies, etc by a lot of terrible people (michael jackson, roman polanski, etc). amanda and aaryn have played the best games this season. i wouldnt mind andy too much because i do think he played a good game in comparison to others. gm/elissa ar honestly just morons who have won a few comps and havent played the game much at all. theres no real game thought to anything they do.

mcc, i am ehhh on. i dont mind of hes there, i dont mind if hes not.

as for amanda and the bully word, i do really hate what a overused buzz term bully is, amanda isnt a bully. she is controling, manipulative, and a bitch. she def gets her way but it is 99% of the time a min control type of way than a bully way, not saying one is better or worse - they are just different. to me, bullying is what happened to candice.

• Members

I don't think Amanda can win this game. Aaryn can, but Amanda cant. Amanda has won NOTHING. Now that wouldn't be a problem if she was liked but she did play a role in getting most of the jury out. She was very aggressive, abrasive and pissed people off. I cant see most besides McCrae giving her a vote in the end even if she did play a good manipulation game, which I don't think was all that great bc her social game sucked. She was similar to Helen in that both ran the house and manipulated things in their favor but the difference is Helen played an amazing social game and tried to make as few enemies as possible. Amanda didn't care and was pissing people off left and right. I think anyone left in the house can beat her honestly, especially considering who will make up the jury to the end. It would be great if people didn't take things personally, but they do and we've seen that time and time again in the past. I don't expect this season to be any different in that regard

• Members

Aaryn isn't winning this game. Trust. GM won't either. CBS will pull all stops out to prevent that. Aaryn winning would be a PR disaster. That's why DR is pushing Elissa, who takes what DR says seriously, into getting her out. That's why Elissa is threatening the house that if they don't fight hard for veto (especially Amanda and McRae) or they'll go up.

If Aaryn (or GM) get to final two, trust that production will pay the jury off to vote for whoever sits next her. It wouldn't be the first time they've done this. Word is they did it with Shelly's vote, which caused Rachel to win two seasons ago.

Now onto Mcranda. . . .

They're stupid. Elissa is giving them options. Win veto or collect the votes to ensure Aaryn goes if the veto isn't used on Monday. Freaking out and being on Elissa's ass 24/7 will tick her off and land them both on the block. She already partially blames them for having a hand in getting out many of her allies.

And GM is a smart cookie . . . well somewhat. She realized that bashing Candice this week will land her behind on the block, which is why she said nothing about good things about her. Aaryn apparently didn't get that memo. . .

• Members

She's going to nominate Aaryn and McCrae. If one of them removes themselves or if she removes one of them with PoV she will put Amanda up for nomination. Her target is Aaryn, but if that fails her Plan B is taking Amanda out.

Amanda is going around crying like her plan wasn't to evict Elissa this week. Hilarious. She's also afraid of the "mean girls" in jury lol.

McCranda as well as Andy really do need to get off her ass before she just says bleep it, and puts them both up.

I agree Cheap, Amanda will need a miracle to win this game. The HG and jury hate her.

• Members

Aaryn and Andy is what gives McCranda their power. Aaryn is their Puppet (and rat). Andy is their rat. Aaryn's main target to take out of the game is Elissa. It's IMO a very good potential eviction for everybody including Elissa. Amanda is Plan B this week as well as Plan next week.

Also, Elissa is already working on securing a non 3 AM team - GM, Spencer and Judd (maybe Andy too). Will it come to full fruition? Who knows? Regardless, the house appears to be doing a actual real flip on McCranda regardless of the evictee next week and no matter what a strong arm of it McCranda's powet will be eliminated.

• Members

BB sexism rears its head once again. She may have been obnoxious but she has run the game so far and it's damn impressive if she can make f2. She deserves to beat any of these people if she can get there. But the jury will reward a male villian, not a female villain.

I would love to see Amanda vs. Elissa in the f2 because I think they're the most hated by the jury.

• Members

I don't see it as sexism in this case. Danielle of season 3? Yes. Alison s4, yes. Natalie s11, yes. Amanda's case, nope. With the exception of McRae and Andy, Amanda played a poor social game with the other hgs. She was cruel to ppl like Candice, Jessie, and even Aaryn (who deserves it). She strong armed and threatened others. Adding her excessive moaning, paranoia, and selfishness, Amanda shot herself in the foot, hence why she won't win. Amanda was just gross.

And I find it funny now that Andy is slowly trying to break away from Mcranda. But he fails to see it's too late. He'll be next on the target list. Along with Judd, GM, and many others, I'm beginning to sense Andy wished he gotten rid of Queen Amanda 4 weeks ago. He would've been sitting pretty.

Archived