Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lol. McCranda came up with this dumb ass plan to use reverse psychology to get Elissa not to put Andy up, and they're smelling their own farts thinking it's working when it so obviously didn't. They're so dumb. And all the idiots at Survivor Sucks are having meltdowns thinking Elissa bought it when she obvs didn't.

• Members

That was pretty f--kin' glorious. Elissa was not having any of it with her.

Particularly if she gets Aaryn or Andy out on Thursday, I'm fine if she goes next although I'd like her to last until the end. As I always said, she lasted a lot longer than I thought she would initially. This week, her first week without Helen, she was kick a--: got HoH which I had wanted to see from the beginning; she handled HoH like a boss; she will likely put 3 members of 3 AM up on the block; she has 3 AM sweating bullets; she will likely get Aaryn or Andy out of the house.

• Members

Elissa and Judd have decided to troll Amanda and McCrae by lying to them that they threw POV. Elissa also told them that it's all wonderful because the two of them aren't going home. She likely knows this is going to annoy the hell out of them.

She also put extra sugar in Aaryn's tea.

The scenes earlier where Andy was fake crying to Elissa made me cringe. I don't blame Andy for not wanting to jump ship, because Elissa's been very blunt to him, not in a good way, but he should spill everything to her to try to stay off the block not play silly games.

• Members

Judd and Elissa tell Andy he's going up.

Andy cries.

Judd tells him he will offer GM his 5K that he won in POV, all to keep Andy in the game.

Andy cries.

Andy tells them that Amanda told him Aaryn would go if she was nominated against Judd.

Judd and Elissa laugh and laugh.

Andy cries.

• Members

Andy you better start campaigning against Aaryn.

Andy cries.

Then a few seconds later Elissa runs and lies to Andy, "I'm not putting you up, I'm putting Gina Marie up. But campaign against Aaryn, k?"

I hope they show this on the TV version.

It was almost better than this:

UnfathomableSadness300.gif

• Members

I think one of the reasons Elissa said that is because Judd told her she wasn't supposed to actually tell Andy. Andy's probably going to have a complete pout fit when he goes up Monday. Sometimes I think if he was pushed the right way he might go against Amanda and McCrae, but I don't think it will happen unless GM or Judd win the next HOH.

• Members

Judd went to the DR and came up with the idea of nominating Gina Marie. DR is a bitch-face.

I'm thisclose to giving up on the season.

Judd told Elissa to consider putting Gina Marie up. Gina Marie wouldn't commit to voting Aaryn out earlier when Judd asked. On top of that, Elissa and Amanda got into it earlier and GM took some trash-talking Elissa did to Amanda so Judd doesn't trust GM anymore. This makes no sense,. Elissa knows Andy is overly loyal to Amanda and she knows GM hates Amanda most of the time. Judd is a dumba--, Andy and Spencer have him snowed.

Archived