Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

They don't need GM's vote if Andy goes up and while Elissa would like the vote she knows this in her gut. She's correctly calling Amanda's bluff.

Judd called GM a wildcard but that's a much better card to trust than the card that's been in McCranda's back pocket until the threat of nomination.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Phew. It seems as though Elissa has been reprogrammed and is back on the "put Andy up" train. She is less trusting of Judd now which is great IMO. She doesn't need to trust him 100% as long as they don't put each other up, and they won't.

• Members

Right now, Judd is working harder than Amanda to make GM be the nominee. Elissa is standing strong so far. If she hasn't already, she needs to throw in his face that his poor read on people is what got him evicted not too long ago.

• Members

Elissa laughing at her HAS to make the show.

I saw screen caps of Judd and Elissa laughing and while Andy was sulking. Beautiful.

And yeah, Judd is dumb. He' only pushing GM because he wants Andy to stay right and believes Andy will go? I'll have no sympathy for Judd if him pushing this leads to him being alliance-less again and evicted by Demanda.

• Members

McCrae is going to tell Judd about McC/Am/Aa AND ANDY'S plot to keep Andy off the nomination seat to keep the 3 AM alliance completely in tact after PoV ceremony. I know Judd is pretty stupid but this should make him want to exterminate Andy and apologize to Elissa for doubting her. McC and Am don't like Andy's hands still being so clean and want to wipe out his side alliances. They also want to do it as damage control for Aa potential blow up when she realizes she's not staying.

I hope Elissa doesn't nominate GM. GM told Elissa to nominate her because she trusts the boys not to vote her out. Combined with Judd's dumb pleading for GM to be the nominee... Aaryn straight out asked GM to volunteer to be the nominee. I doubt Elissa will do it because she 99% knows what Amanda's crew is doing.

Archived