Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not sure how much they'll show. For her family's sake they may not show any of it and just show the arguing over whether Andy or GM should be put up.

For anyone who wants to be abreast of nomination plans:

Amanda - Elissa/Judd

McCrae - GM/Judd or Elissa/Judd

GM - Amanda/McCrae

Judd - Amanda/McCrae

Spencer - throwing, although after last night he's an idiot to do that...he did say at one point that he will only throw to Judd or McCrae

Andy - throwing

McCrae was also angry because Judd hid a beer for himself (after selling other beers for smokes), so if one of Amanda or McCrae win HOH, you will be hearing about that a whole lot.

• Members

Happy about that.

Spencer was also having fun with Elissa earlier. I know she sort of wanted a Spencer/GM/Elissa/Judd alliance, although I don't know if it will ever go anywhere. If she can get Amanda or McCrae out soon she would probably be best off targeting Andy after that. Then again it's going to be tough just for any of her allies to survive through next week. I hope Amanda or McCrae won't win HOH but this season always seems to revert back to their control.

• Members

I'm not sure what Aaryn is doing. She sees the house divided into two separate sides and she's helping push that along while giving both sides a lot of info and suggestions about the other side. One could call the info sharing a case of throwing everybody UTB too ;b

She's suggesting to Judd, Elissa and Gina Marie that they trust each other primarily. She's also telling them to not trust Andy as far as they can throw him. She told them all about 3 AM. Good luck with turning Judd on Andy, only a second eviction can accomplish that.

She's telling Amanda and McCrae, right now, that the only way they don't go on the block together is McCrae, Amanda or Andy winning HoH. Tells them the biggest threat against them is Elissa and GM because they may just bulldoze in terms of competitions through the end of this.

Spencer? She just doesn't like him.

I really don't want McCranda to win HoH tonight which means they 100% will win HoH because that will cause the most drama.

Preperations for HoH:

Amanda is taking some Adderall she stocked up.

Elissa is doing her best to repair Gina Marie:

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

BS3dZJTCEAA7ERq.png

Ta1UHkO.jpg

• Members

Amanda is not winning against anybody left. She is going to get second place Natalie style if she makes it to the end. After Maggie won season 6, Grodner decided America could never hate the winner ever again. But honestly, they don't even need to rig to make Amanda lose. Her personality did that in spite of her playing the game reasonably well.

• Members

Amanda actually thinks GM is going to nominate Elissa (and Judd).

Amanda is swearing to the boys that she can convince GM to put Elissa up. She's telling them she's going to make it happen. Everybody is lying to Amanda and telling her that "yes, GM will probably put Elissa up; you don't even really need to work on it" LMAO

• Members

Elissa was tortured by Amanda last week to put Gina Marie up and for not putting Gina Marie up. Gina Marie already hated Amanda before that, she will not forget last week. She blames Amanda, not Elissa, for Aaryn's eviction.

Archived