Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

I despise McCrae but he's the weakest of the Andy/Amanda/Aaryn/McCrae bunch. I'd only want him out because I despise him.

I still think Elissa should have stuck with getting rid of Aaryn. Anybody who won HoH next week would have targeted Amanda. ANYBODY. Well not anybody, but half the house I'd think. I'm not so sure ANYBODY - not as many HG - would target McCrae or Aaryn.

She was convinced she could keep 3 AM safe. She was convinced she could control Elissa and her nominations if she won HoH. I'm not sure why she was so convinced as she's known Elissa is "difficult." Is it because Helen was always telling everybody she controls Elissa? Even yesterday evening she was still convinced she could get Elissa to put anybody but another member of 3 AM up for a replacement. Amanda's downfall, should she not win PoV, was telling Elissa that the target was Helen so early to try to turn Elissa against Helen and get an early start in "controlling" Elissa over everybody/anybody else. It gave Elissa too much time to think and gave Aaryn and others too much time to rat Amanda's part in all this out.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oddly enough, Amanda still thinks that she can get GM nominated. She is telling Andy, Spencer, and Judd (yes, Judd...) to go to Elissa and push for a GM nomination. She thinks Elissa will put up Andy otherwise.

Amanda wants Aaryn to stay, but I'm not sure if she would choose her over Andy.

• Members

Amanda is kind of stupid. Judd seems to be 150% with Elissa, right now. Right now, Amanda is telling him to convince Elissa to put up Gina Marie. She's also telling Judd and Spencer how deep in her pocket she has Aaryn. She's transparently attempting to manipulate both Spencer and Judd. Unless she has super powers, this has to backfire. Amanda's telling Judd and Spencer to go up and volunteer to be nominees, lol.

OMG, Spencer looks like he's going to beg Elissa to be a pawn. F'in idiot. Lawson.

ETA:

Right now, Spencer and Elissa want to talk. Andy is talk-blocking. Spencer and Elissa know they can't say crap in front of Andy. Unless Spencer is a complete idiot, I think Amanda pushed his last button by suggesting he volunteer himself as a nominee.

• Members

That Spencer and Elissa conversation was awkward. They were both not giving much and waiting for the other to throw out something, sort of:

Spencer did tell Elissa that Andy is the one to put up to guarantee an Aaryn eviction. So while he did try about GM a bit, it was Andy he really f--ked. Elissa was going to put Andy up anyways.

Aaryn, on orders by Amanda, interrupts their conversation. "Gina said she'll vote for me to stay if she's not nominated." <- to paraphrase. Idiocy. Elissa acts like she buys it a lil. Spencer mentions that Aaryn's interruption was really weird. Elissa: You think she lied? Spencer: *shrugs*

Everybody is telling Judd everything. If he's really with Elissa, and I think he is, this is awesome. Aaryn told Judd about the GM lie, lol.

Archived