Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members
I honestly don't think much of it. Def no more than Elissa admitting the dr has helped her win pov, or how she has been out with several members of production and are their friends. Even without that tho there's been several players in the past who have known people in production - Danielle, Ragen, Annie, and quite a few others.

Is always interesting at this point too to ear them talk a out crew members. At this point they've known them for months and its kinda their only relationships outside of the house. I remember years ago a dr guy quit because he had devolved feelings for one of the players.

Aaryn throwing it to Amanda would force Elissa to put up Andy and I could see them getting ppl to flip on him easily. It's a risky, stupid move but it could pay off I guess.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who was the person the DR guy had feelings for? I can't remember. Was it Dani D?

I agree it's probably nothing, but I was surprised she said it.

Elissa has been talking with GM for a while, GM telling her she is wonderful, the best times in the house she had were with Elissa and Helen, etc. Elissa told her that Aaryn had spread stories about her bulimia. GM seemed rattled.

Judd already knew anyway, but he overheard Amanda talking about how happy she was after the DE (when he was eliminated). He jokingly said "Shady [!@#$%^&*]."

• Members

I didn't know just how good I was with the target being Aaryn until it changed to Amanda. You can't trust Aaryn or Amanda but Aaryn is more of a threat to win HoH's then Amanda. With HoH comes a lot of power.

I wish the DR wouldn't have interfered. She went from 75% Aaryn out/25% Amanda out to 100% Amanda out after a very long DR session.

Elissa is trending Worldwide on Twitter after that flip.

BSaT9xcCIAALMyR.jpg

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

DR called Aaryn in right after this handshake and they just called Elissa back in. Hopefully DR will convince her to flip back to getting Aaryn out. That shouldn't take much work.

• Members

Just watched the Aaryn/Elissa conversation. I was off/on sleeping the last our of After Dark. While I think Aaryn was the better choice to evict for Elissa, I didn't hate the conversation. I hate that I didn't hate the conversation.

I do like that Judd seems solid Team Elissa. Hopefully he can stay away from the BB-girl-hate because him and Elissa have a new REAL Final 2 deal. Elissa did go to Judd to discuss it and agree on it before talking to Aaryn.

I wonder why BB is favoring Amanda over Aaryn (or are they? Part of me feels they egged this on to turn it to Amanda's favor) They've both said hateful things. Now that I think about it, Judd and El were talking this afternoon and he was mentioning to her that Amanda is being portrayed as the villain big-time (musical cues) even more than Aaryn. The HG got to see clips of the shows without DR's.

Aaryn kind of showed her cards to Amanda, I think she picked Judd when she got Houseguest Choice for PoV. She appears a bit terrified of Amanda's wrath now. Meanwhile, Elissa is being supportive of GM/Aa. Telling them just to play hard for PoV and everything should be okay. Amanda is also playing PoV. PoV might be tonight or early in the morning.

• Members

Feeds are delicious. Best HoH of Season 15.

Elissa was not happy when Amanda was picked for PoV. Amanda took notice. Gina Marie and Elissa are whispering in the kitchen about Amanda probably being a bad influence on Aaryn with her skills of turning people against each other. Amanda walking a bit back and forth staring Elissa and GM down. Elissa spits out her water as Amanda comes racing into the kitchen to confront them. Amanda said she feels like they're talking game behind her back. Then Gina Marie and Amanda proceed to fight over Elissa, basically. (about who's bad mouthed her behind her back the most).

Amanda is a mess. She's lying (and crying) to Elissa a lot: It wasn't her nominees last week, she defends her in crowds, she isn't aligned with Aaryn. ALL LIES for the most part but Amanda did make sure Aaryn didn't get Elissa out two times. I'll give her that BUT Amanda was down with taking Elissa out this week. At one point Amanda is talking about how honest she's been and Elissa, who has been in a laughing fit (nervous laughter?) since spitting out her water, responds - dripping with sarcasm - "I know! YOU'RE so honest."

The anti-Amanda's - which is basically the entire house, right now, including the minions - are studying for morph.

• Members

Part of me wonders if they're setting this up to have Amanda win POV, Amanda against the house, et al. I don't know.

I don't think Elissa can trust Aaryn at all - I think Aaryn was already trying to make an alliance with herself/Andy/Spencer/GM before she went to bed - but I can see why she decided to take a chance.

I was surprised Aaryn chose Judd over Spencer in POV. Spencer's insecurities about Judd will just flare up even more.

• Members

That really threw Amanda off. Elissa (#1 Worldwide) and Amanda (middle/end of the pack Worldwide) started trending again on Twitter during this. The best part of that was the "I know! You're so honest!'

BSav3BUCEAE6-W_.jpg

The spit take, earlier in the night, when Amanda came to confront Elissa and GM after an episode of pacing and staring them down:

mcg20h.gif

GM was about to beat down Amanda by the end of the confrontation:

2crvk21.jpg

Part of me feels that way too. I feel like they're totally doing this as a set up to actually give Amanda some sympathy with the audience at home. The entire house has turned on her ... and she finally wins a comp (PoV). OR to give her a more love to hate ("look what she got herself out of, got to respect") than pure hate edit.

I felt that was more Spencer trying to keep himself safe next week. Wasn't she throwing Andy UTB in that conversation? Whatever the case, Aaryn's tendency to blabber is as big as Helen's. El don't need another Helen.

I hope Elissa and Judd are really together. Judd is trying to wrap Spencer and Andy around his finger and Elissa is trying to wrap Gina Marie and Aaryn around her finger. At this point, after all the work Elissa did on her last night, Gina Marie may actually love Elissa more than Nick, lol. I think they're doing it to have some control over nominations if they don't win HoH.

• Members

Amanda dug her hole even deeper last night. She should have realized that Ginamarie and Spencer as targets were both complete non-starters with Elissa, and she should have tried instead to boot Andy "as a house." I don't think it would've worked, but she had a better shot targeting Andy than Ginamarie or Spencer. She could've been more convincing at blaming Helen's demise on Andy and telling Elissa that Andy plays both sides.

That said I'd still prefer McCrae to go over anyone. I don't think there is anyone who would leave these nominations the same, but if there were, McCrae leaving against Aaryn would be hilarious and awesome. He thinks he's sooo good at this game but he's just a wimp.

Archived