Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

I don't want to believe anything is being rigged for Amanda, and I don't know why the show would want to keep Aaryn even longer (even if she is a stooge for Amanda), but moments like this, I wonder.

GM's behavior earlier brought this on, but they're still stupid to go along with it. I don't believe they would vote out Aaryn, and even if they do, GM won't work with them after this.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope she really thinks about this. I hope she thinks about how much of a liar Andy is. I don't care if she loses Judd over it. Andy needs to be the nominee.

Seems DR is pushing GM to go up so Aaryn is safe, so little to no hope that DR will help any cause except keep the A-holes in the house.

• Members

lol. Maybe it is the alcohol talking but I have a feeling Elissa is just malfunctioning. I'm going to go to bed now and I have full faith her batteries will be recharged and she'll be re-programmed tomorrow to want Andy out again. No use stressing over a malfunctioning Reillybot.

• Members

Back to my senses, I completely don't trust Andy to vote out Aaryn EVEN though it will destroy his chance of winning this game. None of the girls in jury like him in terms of game and after this Judd, Spencer and Elissa won't like him in terms of game.

• Members

Andy repeatedly told Spencer that he wants Aaryn out and that he's thinking of working with Judd/Elissa.

I just wish I believed it. Lying like this to Spencer is dumb, but I don't trust Andy to do what is best for anyone but Amanda.

Amanda and Aaryn berated Judd about his being close to Elissa and told him to nominate Spencer and Elissa if he wins the next HOH.

This is why I can't root for Amanda (one of many reasons). And Aaryn is a moron who deserves to go.

• Members

If Andy decides to alienate every possibly jury vote except for McCrae and Amanda on Thursday, I can no longer buy he's an actual real player in this game.

I feel he's doing a lot of talking now and will try to turn the vote after the nomination on Monday.

I still hope Elissa goes back to nominating Andy because there's not much chance McCrae and Amanda will vote him out. Spencer and Judd won't either.

• Members

Yay. Elissa doesn't trust Andy. She finds it shady that Judd now wants to give Amanda exactly what she wants. I hope she sticks to her guns since there's a 95% chance Andy is lying. She lived 8 weeks of Andy playing both sides with a smile to give and a tear to drop.

I wish Judd would see that she's most likely making the right decision.

She might lose Judd over this - and he is honestly on her side this time around - but I'm okay with that even if it means she's out next eviction.

• Members

It doesn't help that GM told Judd she isn't sure she can vote Aaryn out. She has said it repeatedly. A part of me wonders if she will put Judd up, but since she wants Aaryn out, she probably won't. She and Judd have a lot of communication issues, they always have. I hope they can get over this but I'm not sure. This season has so many people who just can't communicate. No wonder Amanda steamrolls.

Archived