Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

The thing with the door bothered me, because that would have caused serious injury. BB should not allow that.

McCrae is just a husk at this point. He barely speaks, he doesn't leave bed, he keeps crying. He just seems broken. Everyone but Elissa (and Amanda obviously) have decided he should go if he doesn't win POV. Spencer and Andy want to keep Amanda past Elissa (I won't be surprised if they try to keep her past GM or Judd as well).

I wonder if the DR might try to convince Amanda/Elissa/GM to team up. Elissa constantly worries about men teaming up.

Andy knows Elissa is on to him, so he tried to make a deal with her tonight in HOH. They were both sort of drunk (this was after a long time spent with Andy telling Judd and Spencer about all his awesome moves in the game, including lies like he was the one that got Jessie to vote Nick out). I doubt she believes it, but who knows.

Spencer has said he will volunteer for veto replacement nominee if McCrae or Amanda win, because he wants to break the record for most times nominated.

Apparently at the nomination ceremony. GM told Amanda that she had taken the "fire from McCrae's eyes." I think that's another reason he's so despondent.

Andy and Spencer will likely throw POV, so McCrae or Amanda have a very strong chance of winning.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant be the only one that thinks Amanda is a plant. I honestly think she was hired to come on and play the role of reality tv villian. She is just too over the top and hard to take seriously. It all comes across staged and like an act for her. There were those rumors about her being selected to win and that she was a friend of Groedner. I think she is going to get paid regardless of if she wins or not which is why she doesnt care about pissing people off and ruining her chances. I noticed a signifcant difference in the way she has been acting once the stuff with Aaryn and the earlier big personalities like Jeremy died down and it was as if CBS told her needed to start letting loose and cause drama so they'd have footage to air. Im dead serious about this too. She in the house to play the role that she was assigned to and she's working for that money to a T.

• Members

I feel like Andy is the plant. There's something weird about Amanda and Elissa, you do get the vibe that production plays a % of a hand in their BB life. (Elissa can't have that good of a read on stuff all by herself & Amanda has literally talked about seeing episodes of BB15). But Andy? I feel Andy is really a total plant to help Amanda make it to the end ... he's still doing it. He wants Elissa out before Amanda so Spencer and Andy can team up with Amanda to outnumber Judd - who the jury likes - and GM - who has 2 HoH and got rid of a half of the power couple.

I hope GM and Judd get a clue concerning Andy and even Spencer. They've been given a million clues but they're still not getting it.

I thought it was the first swing while I was watching and thought people were overreacting. Seeing that video and the second swing? That deserved, at the least, some type of penalty. Amanda believed Elissa was on the other side when she opened that door with the force to really hurt somebody.

I don't see it happening as Amanda can't control herself and Elissa and even GM can barely tolerate her. Behavior aside, I think out of everybody left in the house it's those 3 women whom deserve to be Final 3, at this point. I don't like Rats (Andy) - and now Andy is REALLY a floater. Judd, Spencer, McCrae? Just No to each of them.

- Amanda had the game on lock-down for 5-6 weeks. Every HoH was following her demands. It's not wrong to say she was the first individual to ever hold HOH for at least 5 consecutive weeks. CON: Incredibly awful social game.

- Elissa: The assassin of the hated alliances. FROM convincing Jessie to flip which was the exact prompt McCrae said he needed to flip - Moving Company destroyed TO the entire way she handled her HoH from the first moment of pulling GM in to the last moment of her pushing and fixing GM to win HoH - 3 AM destroyed. Huge target from week one and has been bullied at least 65% of her time in this house but still standing. CON: They feel she had an unfair advantage. She's rich and doesn't hide the fact.

- GM. Most HoH's of anybody still in the game. She's going to take out half of the most considerable power couple. Right now? She's playing the game really well. She's lying really well. It's hard to read her. CON: Racist or at least recist tendencies. Lets leave it at racially insensitive. Didn't really play the game much until Week 10.

• Members

McCrae won PoV.

They were targeting him.

Spencer wants to be replacement nomination.

They're discussing if there's any way they can convince him to use it on Amanda. They agree he's not THAT stupid. So Amanda is going.

Elissa couldn't be happier if she had won Veto herself, lol.

GM immediately shut down putting Elissa up as a replacement as the boys mentioned it. Said she won't do that after what Elissa did for her last week. Andy and Judd are chickens about going up. Spencer is confident Elissa would vote Amanda out but less confident in Judd and Andy, lol. But they're giving him their word.

The boys are a little nervous about McCrae or Elissa winning next HoH. They think he has his fire back and Spencer and Andy know Elissa isn't fond of them. Spencer is going to try to get some points with Elissa by volunteering.

It looks like Andy got a chance to show his cards during PoV and f'ed Amanda over. Surprising. Elissa is surprised he did whatever he did to f--k her.

• Members

Ugh @ McCrae winning veto. The girls turned on each other WAY too early and now yet another girl is headed for jury. We're gonna have the worst final 2 of all time unless Elissa is rigged to the end. GM/Elissa are the only two I could tolerate winning this [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

The girls are screwed unless GM and Elissa can bulldoze competition wise like Aaryn speculated they might.

GM is not going to completely go to Elissa unless Elissa can win all the right competitions on Thursday. Judd? Idiot. After Elissa goes, the boys will align and take out Gina Marie. GM might survive past Judd but that will probably be it

I'm not disappointed Amanda is going though. I liked her. Then I loved to hate her. Now? I'm over her and her antics.

Elissa and the boys are drunk at 3:00 in the afternoon, heh.

• Members

Judd is an idiot but I can't really blame him. Elissa told him she didn't fully trust him. She keeps reiterating to GM that she/Judd/GM should be f3 but IMO GM doesn't need reassurance because that is her ideal scenario as well. Judd is the one she needs to talk to. Preferably before Thursday because I am so nervous about Elissa going in this DE.

• Members

She didn't reinforce that she didn't trust him beyond the point he was pushing her to put Gina Marie up over Andy. IMO, his issue is that she didn't listen to him although she was RIGHT and although he knows she was RIGHT now.

I don't think he'll listen. This is not like last time, he's not trash talking behind her back but when he gets into an alliance he's hard-headed. He doesn't see that Spencer, Andy would align with McCrae to take him (and GM) out in no time flat.

Elissa is going to need a minor miracle not to leave right after Amanda on Thursday. HoH or PoV for the quick shot elimination.

Judd is being mean, lol, he's trolling Amanda about potentially keeping her. He hates her.

• Members

Elissa not listening to him might have been the problem, but what sealed it was her telling him she no longer trusted him. She's never done anything to smooth that over. People say he just hates women, but he was loyal to Amanda until the end. Perhaps that is why he's mostly with guys now, but I think he might listen more to Elissa if she tries. What's the harm in telling him about a final 3 deal? At least he might not put her up if he wins DE HOH. If he wins now he probably would, assuming McCrae would go, and then being shocked when the other guys vote McCrae out.

• Members

Amanda's campaigning hard for Elissa as the replacement nominee - thanks to Judd, by accident I think, and McCrae.

- Jury hates me

- Jury likes Elissa a lot, minus Aaryn (that's only 3 of 9 jury members; I think they do because Judd likes Elissa and was telling Andy to try to drag her name through the mud if he gets to jury first)

- I can't win anything

She's making some good points but GM will change her mind, IMO. In the same breath she's ruining her own arguments.

- Everybody in the house wants Elissa out. Those are future jury members.

- She turned on me for wanting you to go home (to GM).

- She turned on me for no reason. GM was there when Amanda had the entire house aligned to get rid of Elissa last HoH.

- I keep my word. Like she kept her word to Aaryn, right? and Judd?

- Elissa's rich. Huge reason this jury might not give her the money even if they like her.

- The boys are going to go after the girls. That's a good argument ONLY for getting rid of a boy. They're going to do that regardless.

She's also describing herself but using the name Elissa:

- She's mean.

- She's a bully.

- She kicks people when they're down.

ETA:

Judd/Elissa. You have a point, she should try to feel out where they're at and fix it. The thing is he still brings up her not putting up GM instead of Andy as his sour point with her even though he knows it was the correct move.

• Members

Exterminators are trading Amanda campaigning stories.

Amanda's going to jury on Thursday. Guaranteed.

GM added a lie into her Amanda story. She's straight up telling Judd that Amanda was campaigning for him to go up, as well, a little earlier. She was just doing Elissa.

It's really fascinating how good Elissa and GM are at the game without Helen and Aaryn around acting like they own them. Aaryn and Helen essentially sucked at the game when you reflect too: Helen and the big mouth and habit of working against her own alliance members, Aaryn and her addiction to being Amanda's puppet.

GM is definitely working to help Elissa stay a little longer. She's trying to make sure the guys will 100% target McCrae over Elissa next week if any of them win.

ETA:

See, again, Judd just mentioned Andy over GM again and basically called Elissa dumb for not putting GM up. His PROBLEM totally is that she didn't listen to him AND he felt he had worked them into an alliance with Andy and Spencer when she didn't listen to him. He really does not get that Andy would not have flipped had Elissa not put him on the block with a member of his own alliance. He would have stayed with 3 AM and him, Amanda, McCrae and Arryn - with Spencer on the side - would have laughed at the stupidity of the rest of the house. He processed that for a micro-second, when he told her she made the right decision, but then it slipped out his head. Judd should have volunteered to be the nominee if he felt that sure about Andy last week. That would have been really funny although the result would have been more of the past 6 weeks.

Archived