Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They barely talked to her when Amanda was bullying her. She barely cried at least in front of anybody. They didn't really stand up for her to Amanda's face. Judd and GM came up and gave her a punch on the shoulder - a couple of times - in terms of support. It's not like they wanted Amanda out for her. They were going to keep Amanda and didn't tell her but McCrae ending up winning PoV.

Elissa gave Amanda what she claims to be her wedding band not too long. Amanda totally believes Elissa now. She point blank told McCrae we have her, "if I'm not in this house on Thursday evening, it's Andy. And after all we did for him..." Whatever else, Amanda is - IF she stayed in the house WHICH SHE WON'T - she would be loyal to Elissa until F3 now. I think McCrae is sure now too. The problem with McCrae is he would not care much about avenging Amanda's departure IMO - so it's a toss up on whether or not he'd have Elissa's back. I do think he would want to crush Andy's balls for being such a faker though and that would come first.

Elissa is looking at Judd so cold when he tries to game her now: He's like I'd be down with me, you, GM and McCrae alliance. He's lying. She knows. She tells him he's sexist and leaves the room, lol. Damn, girl.

It has to be DR. I'd pay to see what was said and shown in that DR. She knows Amanda tried to physically hurt her. Spencer told her about the door. Then there was the bullying and trash talking about her family. That f--kin DR had to be insane.

I will say Elissa didn't have much to lose and has more to gain with this move. GM and Judd wouldn't have gone out of their way to save her if things didn't align on Thursday. Elissa needs a brainiac on her team and it's McCrae. If she doesn't get McCrae she either finishes in 6th place out of 16 people OR she wins a few comps and last a week or so more. It's also making the week much more interesting and entertaining.

• Members

Forget it, these dumb a--holes are still convinced they have Andy 150%. They're giving him advice on how to throw Elissa UTB if the vote somehow comes up short for Amanda.

Just give Andy the BB15 crown. Well, he'll get second place. The jury will be too bitter to give him first.

• Members

Elissa never took a string save against bullying or racist comments. She used racism as a reason to justify her already set in stone hatred of aaryn. If she was against racism she never would have aligned with GM and tried to save Kait over Aaryn when she knows damn well they had both made comments as bad or worse than Aaryns.

As for bullying, she basically would egg Amanda on and push her buttons to explode - and no shame in that, at all, it was smart on Elissa's part - and then shed play the victim card and AC like she did nothing and said nothing to Amanda to get her going and it worked until people stated to notice what she was really doing. Even then nobody really called her out on it cuz they all wanted Amanda gone. That conversation with Andy about how he tried to defuse the situation with Amanda is a perfect example of this. Elissa kept saying she doesn't wanna be associated with this as playing an active roll and Andy just looked at her like she was crazy because he had seen her dig at Amanda to get her going.

Then there is all the anti-woman and judgemental [!@#$%^&*] Elissa says about class. She's not as bad as the est of the house but she's far from a justice warrior unless it suits her at that moment and even then it's very pick and choose.

As for why this happened, I think it had more to do with Elissa being wasted and terrified about DE than anything to do with the dr trying to save her or Amanda. This is a classic bb overplaying move that Elissa made and it's not surprised cuz you cold see it on her face anytime De was mentioned she was scared of it. I love how she basically totally screwed herself over and made Andy look golden to everyone. Seeing her walk out that door would be amazing, but I'm still doubtful she won't be handed at least a hoh or pov to stop that from happening.

• Members

The game isn't be set up for Amanda - even when you have somebody she was bullying like a maniac deciding she should stay OR even when you have some kid giving her 3-4 of her HoH OR even when you have a rat bringing her way too much for 8-9 straight weeks - but they're clearly handing Elissa HoH & PoV's in challenges that are 90% athletic. Pfft ;)

It's just odd that Elissa comes out of DR sometimes so wired in a different way than she was before. I will say she has been worried about a boys alliance and she was worried about DE, so I guess if the DR did the right poking it could have provoked her reaction.

I just hope there's someway Andy gets found out by McCrae and Amanda so Elissa can potentially get McCrae. There's 48 hours for McCrae and Amanda to get a clue.

• Members

Amanda is most likely going to the Jury first on Thursday, Jonathan.

I do not believe Andy will flip back to McCranda and vote to evict Spencer. 99% sure. I think there's truth to the BB story about Amanda but a combination of the rumors and her behavior cut the road short.

There's a double eviction on Thursday and Elissa's been concerned about that. She feels there's a boys alliance. There is an alliance with mostly boys and they would have likely recruited McCrae and tossed out the one girl (GM) sooner than later. So unless they showed her video, she sort of knows what is going on but not completely. Diary Room called Elissa in late last night and she came out ready to take a deal with Amanda, McCrae and Andy to save Amanda in return for safety to F4. Elissa doesn't trust Andy at all so I'm not sure why she's trusting Andy to follow through even while STILL saying she doesn't trust Andy. My impression IS she knows Andy most likely won't do the vote but she hopes to accumulate McCrae after he sees evidence of the betrayal. Elissa gave Amanda possession of her wedding band - it's supposedly her wedding band - as proof of her word. Andy is planning to say Elissa broke her word when the Vote is 2-2. McCranda trust Andy blindly. So, Amanda will 99% be voted out first on Thursday when GM breaks the tie. The real question is who McCrae will believe as Elissa needs at least one ally or she'll 100% be second out on Thursday if she doesn't win HoH or PoV.

• Members
The game isn't being set up for Amanda. Her being a sociopath and having the ability to manipulate people doesnt make production setting things up for her. She has had a hold over everyone on this house until this week. Yes that includes Elissa who was scared to put her up as anything but a replacement. I don't see how Andy being devoted to her until this point = production rigging for her. If it was rigged for her you'd think she'd have won more, or anything this week to save herself. Meanwhile you have Elissa admitting to being helped by production on two wins.

Elissa went into the dr drunk, worried and they likely asked her questions or flat out told her about the exterminators. She stood a strong chance of being evicted in DE cuz Judd was the oly one pushing to get McC out first then Elissa. McC would def put her up. She also initially brought Judd up to Amanda as an ally before Andy walked in and swapped them out.

As for Andy, mcmanda and Elissa are all idiots for not listening to what he was saying last night. He flat out Aida I don't know if I can do this, I need time. And I don't even think McC will care of he evicted Amanda cuz McC still seems like he wants Amanda gone. He wasnt down wi this Elissa plan at all last night and today he seems whatever about it IMO.

And yes, I have no doubt that Elissa will be given some answers for hoh or pov as all comps should be Q&A on Thursday.

• Members

The only reason I think it won't be 3-1 - and that it'll be 2-2 - is because Elissa swore to God and let her hold the ring. She's going to vote to evict Spencer. GM will have to break the tie. Amanda's going to be blindsided again unless something comes out within the next 48 hours.

It would be sort of smart for Elissa to vote to evict Amanda at this point because that has the largest potential to show McCranda the light about Andy - although Andy could spin it - and potentially pull McCrae to camp Elissa.

Amanda: I would do anything for her if she saves me. Anything.

McCrae: Even evict me?

Amanda: I don't think she'd ask me to do that. [she didn't say No, lol]

Elissa really isn't in a worst spot than she was in on Monday morning. She was the #1 target for most of the house and she stll is on Tuesday evening. Spencer and Andy are smarter than Judd and GM and were plotting to get their extra on the side (McCrae) and to take away their extra on the side (Elissa) while Judd was trying to add 1+1 all day, lol. McCrae was planning to go after Elissa first on Thursday, and if he believes Andy THAT plan is still on.

• Members
I wouldn't be shocked if McC evicted Amanda tbh.

Elissa is in a worse spot. Is it much worst? That's debatable. But Judd wasnt going to put her up and neither was GM. They may have pushed others to do it, but they didn't want to do it themselves but now she's provided them with reason to put her up. Judd knew Andy and a

Ended were pushing for Elissa and he would push for her to stay til f5. So now everyone is outright gunning for her - and watch production hand her that hoh/veto.

• Members

Judd told Elissa he would put her up as a pawn (and she would have been voted out).

GM was never going to be able to play the first HoH.

To the F5 really? How nice. The F5 will exist on the show at the end of Thursday's episode before the second HoH is played.

If they did or didn't, you would still accuse them of doing it. Hopefully they do!

Spencer, Andy (felt she was targeting them, didn't want Judd & GM to have the 5th person be more aligned with them) and McCrae (Amanda's orders) were outright gunning for her prior to the alignment. They were always planning to eliminate one of her potential votes too with the nominations. GM couldn't play HoH in DE before or after alignment. Judd? Judd sucks at everything.

I will say she had a slim chance of being saved by GM or Judd if either played PoV (and I think everybody will) and won. She might have McCrae on Thursday, she might not.

Not much of a shift.

Archived