Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

Even if Elissa didn't go after him, what good would that do him? Most of the HOH competitions are difficult for either of them to win. She only won physical competitions. He mostly has just won some random competitions. He would have been one of the main targets in the house if he'd kept her. And unfortunately, her behavior has been so unstable in the house (especially the last few days), how would he even know she wouldn't target him?

He doesn't have a great chance, but his best chance is staying loyal to his main alliance. If McCrae doesn't win POV, he will at least get to fourth place. And there's a chance he might get to third. The rest he just has to win on his own.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Spencer wants GM to stay. Andy wants Judd to stay. I don't know which way it would go.

I agree if he'd had his way Elissa would stayed. He felt hurt when she switched sides, because he thought it meant she was a fake and most of what they'd had was lies.

As someone who liked their friendship I didn't like seeing it destroyed, but I tend to blame them both. I just wish he hadn't gone back to the sexist slurs.

They've been the heartbeat of this season. Even the people who never said !@#$%^&*], like Helen, spent huge amounts of time pitting women against each other. Elissa, woman warrior that she was, saved some heavy, heavy personal attacks for Kaitlin and Amanda.

The best part of this is Rachel's meltdown on Twitter, going on about all the people who will NOT be invited to the party she and that sleazebag James Rhine are hosting, whining about Judd being a returning player (when "Bookie" was a returning player), and nonsense like this:

I know she's her sister and the [!@#$%^&*] talking has been excessive, but get over yourself lady.

• Members

Rachel got pissed when ppl pointed out brenden brought back via production and how they full on forced Portia to open a PB to save her. Then she quickly deleted her responses.

And of course these ppl are going to be invited. Rachel is out paying with kait and jerm already. She talks a big talk.

Yeah Elissa is only pro-woman if you fit her very narrow morally acceptable woman model.

• Members

Rachel, imho, was not a great BB player. She was evicted 5th during her initial season and like JP said, got help from production to secure a win during her second stint. Besides PB, they also redid the endurance competition in which Rachel won the first time around (the one where houseguests had the to wrap their legs around a hotdog). The second time around, I think it was a boxing bag, or was it a banana?

• Members

STATS

Week 1 - HOH: McCrae - PoV: McCrae

Nominees: Candice, Jessie - MVP Nomination: David - Replacement Nomination: Elissa

Eviction: David (First Evictee)

Week 2 - HOH: Aaryn (Jeremy) - PoV: Jeremy

Nominees: Elissa, Helen - MVP Nomination: Nick

Eviction: Nick (15th Place)

Week 3 - HOH: Helen - PoV: Kaitlin

Nominees: Jeremy, Kaitlin - MVP Nomination: Spencer - Replacement Nomination: Aaryn

Eviction: Jeremy (14th Place)

Week 4 - HOH: Judd - PoV: Elissa

Nominees: Kaitlin, Aaryn - America's Nomination: Elissa - America's Replacement Nomination: Gina Marie

Eviction: Kaitlin (13th Place)

Week 5 - HOH: Aaryn [Amanda's Nominations] - PoV: Spencer

Nominees: Howard, Spencer - America's Nomination: Amanda - Replacement Nomination: Candice

Eviction: Howard (12th Place)

Week 6 Part 1 - HOH: Gina Marie [Amanda's Nominations] - PoV: Jessie (Judd)

Nominees: Candice, Jessie - America's Nomination: Amanda - Replacement Nomination: Spencer

Eviction: Candice (11th Place - 1st Juror)

bb15-candice.png

Week 6 Part 2 - HOH: Aaryn [Amanda's Nominations] - PoV: Aaryn

Nominees: Jessie, Spencer - Replacement Nomination: Judd

Eviction: Judd (Production Interference)

Week 7 - HOH: Andy [Amanda's Nominations] - PoV: Andy

Nominees: Jessie, Spencer

Eviction: Jessie (10th Place - 2nd Juror)

BOGjeDjCcAAmhvh.jpg

Week 8 - HOH: Aaryn [Amanda's Nominations] - PoV: Elissa

Nominees: Elissa, Helen - Replacement Nomination: Spencer

Eviction: Helen (9th Place - 3rd Juror)

bb15helen.png?w=500

Week 9 - HOH: Elissa - PoV: Amanda

Nominees: Aaryn, McCrae - Replacement Nomination: Andy

Eviction: Aaryn (8th Place - 4th Juror)

bb-152.jpg

Week 10 Part 1 - HOH: Gina Marie - PoV: McCrae

Nominees: Amanda, McCrae - Replacement Nomination: Spencer

Eviction: Amanda (7th Place - 5th Juror)

beb3400356e1538bab1eed7c728287be.jpg

Week 10 Part 2 - HOH: McCrae - PoV: Judd

Nominees: Elissa, Gina Marie

Eviction: Elissa (6th Place - 6th Juror)

tumblr_inline_mrljpmva4r1qz4rgp.png

Week 11 Part 1: - HOH: Spencer - PoV:

Nominees: McCrae, Gina Marie

Eviction:

COMPETITION WINS

(5) Aaryn - 4 HOH's, 1 PoV

(4) McCrae - 2 HOH's, 2 PoV's

(3) Elissa - 1 HOH - 2 PoV's

(2) Gina Marie - 2 HOH's

(2) Andy, Spencer, Judd - 1 HOH, 1 PoV

(1) Judd, Helen - 1 HOH

(1) Jeremy, Kaitlin, Jessie, Amanda - 1 PoV

GIRL (14 = 8 HOH, 6 PoV) - vs BOYS (11 = 5 HOH, 6 PoV)

NOMINATIONS

(7) Spencer - Record for most Nominations in a Season

(5) Elissa

(4) Jessie

(3) Amanda, Candice, Gina Marie, McCrae

(2) Aaryn, Helen, Kaitlin

(1) Andy, Judd, Howard, Jeremy, David, Nick

• Members

Ugh, people are harassing Judd's family and friends on Twitter and trying to get Andy fired from his job. I hate this show sometimes, and I hate idiotic players who go on Twitter and treat this as a war, not realizing or caring that they spur vile, dangerous behavior in their groupies.

• Members

Irrational hate invites irrational hate. The people in the house are bashing relentlessly about 12 hours a day. They only really take a break to eat, sleep and play BB ordained games.

I sort of love (love to hate in most cases) this group of f-ed up ladies but I did LOL too - the bitch-face pictures I put up in the Stats sheet? Bwaha. I hope these ladies destroy Andy if he makes it to F2.

I sort of rather see the jury house for the rest of the season. I'm sure the girls are less bitchy and irritable outside of the game.

• Members

Insane fans do this with or without cause. I remember reading that Dan's family got death threats last season because he agreed to backdoor Janelle. Dan never said a bad word about Janelle. And Shelly, while she did betray Jeff and Jordan, made it clear this was game, not personal. She and her family were put through ugly hell anyway.

• Members

I will 100% give you that.

Shelly did s--t talk a lot but it was not even close to the degree of what's going on in the BB15 house. It's like they went to a prison for most of these HG.

I'm not watching the feeds but I am reading updates. Except for being an idiot and turning on her in the game - which is part brain issues and, well, part game - I don't think Judd has done more than call Elissa (and Jessie) a c--t and a b---h repeatedly. It's bad, but it's not really as bad as the rest of them.

What I don't get about fans response in terms of BB15 is if you're threatening or bringing up violence or taunting them or their family, you're acting exactly like the people you hate so much. So why be what you hate so much?

CBS is lucky there's only about 5 or 6 episodes left of the season so they have to fit a lot into the episodes and could possibly get away with not getting any footage of non-game time from the house.

• Members

McCrae just won PoV.

So Judd or GM are gong home unless someone gets a brain about Andy and just throws him under the bus left and right. Who do I want gone more, IDK? Andy? Judd? GM? IDK!

I almost want to watch the feeds right now since they're suffering. Judd is bitching about DOR'ing since "I'm going home."

Ian Terry, who won last year due to a bitter jury, was the guest host for PoV. He seemed to be rooting for McCrae although he ships Andy online - no, I guess he roots for Judd online (I'm not sure) BUT maybe not anymore. McCrae asked him how the season was going over with fans and Ian killed any delusions about it being a well-received season. Judd is mad at Ian because he wasn't rooting for (Judd).

Archived