Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

Andy told Judd they all knew about his eviction happening during DE.

And I wouldn't say McC is the least vile. I'd say he is on par with Judd and Andy. They all have said some problematic things, but in a more sadly typical guy kinda way than a hate filled way. I'd say Elissa is also on their level of being vile.

God I a, just so happy productions pet - if you believe it to be Elissa or Amanda - went during DE for the 3rd year in a row!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*Laughs in JP's face profusely* /BB15

It would have been fabulous if it happened during this DE, but soon enough I'm guessing. Andy and Spencer would take McCrae IN A SECOND over both Judd and GM.

Seeing how this played out tonight, Elissa's decision to try to form an alliance with McCranda was really for the best. If McCrae had believed her - and she him - the tables would have been turned on the 3rd a--hole-ian alliance to take over this house. It would have worked perfectly with the same winners of HoH and PoV. If she had not have gone to McCranda, these still would have been the nominees and Judd still wouldn't have used the PoV on her. I'm not sure I completely believe McCrae didn't believe her though. Amanda's eviction just may have not really been relevant to him.

• Members

Yeah . . . I'm done. Elissa leaving was the last straw. None of these people left deserve final five but if I had to choose, I'm for McPussy winning. After tonight, Andy has no shot of winning. A jury with a bitter Elissa/Helen/Amanda = game over.

Judd ... idiot. I hate that this stumbling loser ever came back. I can't wait for his stupid ass to get evicted again

GM ... vile racist trash. Can't wait for her to get her rude awakening

Spencer ... Awkward pedophilic, worthless trash

Mcrae ... Moron. To be a fan of the show he sure sucks

Andy ... the worst. I hate that this bitter queen has made it this far. Should've been an early boot

Worst final five EVER. Worse season (gameplay wise) EVER!

Can't wait for Elissa, Howard, or Candice win America's player and these people gag.

• Members

My only problem with Andy being F2 is I want him to end up with less accumulated money than Elissa from the season. (She's going to get the 25 grand unless AG rigs the vote). It would be perfect if he was evicted in 3rd place, lol.

WISH LIST:

Judd or GM evicted next.

Andy finishing 3rd.

Andy has basically controlled this house from Day One. His handy work goes unnoticed by viewers and HG alike. That said, he's a really awful rat with no conscience. Dan lost for less crossing.

• Members

Use it on who? Elissa who was going to go after him? Lol

How very Elissa of you.

I do think that shaming and mocking women for having an abortion is worse than saying the c word. I don't see how that's not understandable. Then you add in her hypocritical and elitist views on everyone else. This is a girl who lied about when she got married and how old her husband is because she knows damn well it is exactly what it looks like. She looks down on ppl like McC and Judd who don't make the money her husband makes.

• Members

Andy has not controlled [!@#$%^&*]. He was in McCranda's pocket until McCranda was taken out for him. He has done well with what he was given but he was a passive player until the numbers dwindled.

And JP, Elissa would not have targeted Judd if he vetoed her... or even if she hadn't been on the block, she woulda gone after Andy next round. That was painfully obvious but Judd is crazy and still butt hurt he didn't listen to her when she HOH. Judd is a joke. Elissa will go back to her fabulous life and he can go back to Tennessee so I doubt she cares either.

• Members

The lack of being subtle must have given it away ;b

He didn't control everything and he didn't control everything from the start, yes. Amanda picked the targets, yes. Andy's insane control of the information flow in the house helped bring everything to fruition though. He controlled what both Helen and Amanda knew and didn't know. They (McCrae, Amanda) were helpless without Rat-Andy and Rat-Aaryn. The only week he lost some control is when Elissa was HoH and Amanda went more insane than usual, yet he still managed to come out of it on-top. Amanda picked him over the girl that had given her 3 of her HoH for some reason. Elissa almost got him on a trap again this week but almost doesn't mean much of anything. The kid has skills OR the BB15 HG were unusually dumb at the game. The BB15 HG are unusually dumb at the game. I remember shaking my head at the way these HG's were playing the game by Week 2 - the blabbering, the bullying, not being suspicious of Andy always popping up. He was already BEYOND overdoing it by Week 2.

ETA: You opened my eyes to some things in the other BB thread. I do feel I have given him a little too much credit. He's been more like a servant bringing gifts for his masters (the gamers actually doing the work) to stay in good grace.

Crazy and butt-hurt is the perfect definition of this mess of a bear shirt.

I so wish Elissa had put Judd or GM OR both of them up the week of her HoH. Judd the Dud was begging for it, too. That's the only way to get through to an idiot of this depth, give him exactly what he wants and let him fail ... gloriously. /BB15

• Members

Elissa wouldn't've put Judd or GM had she stayed. She would've went after Spencer/Andy depending on which one stayed. No one left is going to take Judd's dumb ass to final two now. If Mcrae wins veto, Judd is done.

Watch noms be GM/Mcrae and if McPuss wins veto, Judd will go up and get evicted. They'll want to drag GM to the finals. Not Judd.

Bye, Boomhauer. Hopefully, your dumb ass will be evicted a la Peter Brown on BBCAN. Bet he'll wish he kept Elissa.

Judd is a stupid, overrated player. Had he never effed Kaitlin over and listened to Candice & Jessie, Judd would've never been in the predicament he's gonna be in. He could've been a BB great but he'll be just remembered for that damn bear shirt and NOTHING else. Judd the moronic dud.

• Members

Elissas whole alliance, had it happened, would have had to put up GM and Judd. Spencer would be gone and andy/mcc/amanda/elissa would be together. She absolutely would have put up Judd and GM. She said so to Andy in fact, and he told them, and thats why they were so pissed at elissa esp Judd cuz he tried to get gm/andy/spencer to keep elissa over GM. I think judd wanted to face Elissa in f2 tbh.

I believe spencer/andy/judd plan on taking out GM if McC win veto.

These girls got rid of so many boys then took eachother down one by one, lmao.

Archived