Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

I haven't watched my feeds since like Saturday. Gonna read the updates before tomorrow's live show and see if there's anything I want to flashback.

Nothing can change my opinion tho that I want Ginamarie or Elissa to win this season. Anything else will be the worst winner of all time. GM and Elissa have both been such trainwrecks, it'd be hilarious.

Judd was supposed to be the likable dumb guy but he's not likable enough and too dumb, plus he's already been evicted. For that alone, he should not win against anybody. Andy sat around and did nothing and now wants to be the mastermind. Spencer, same. McCrae, same. They'd all be such predictable winners and I want a ~unique~ winner. Ginamarie and Elissa didn't always make good moves, but they at least played.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amanda's ego won't allow her to see through Andy's b-s. At this point, he could tell her everything and she'd still be "Andy is totally with us."

That fight? Damn. GM was not right but not mad that Amanda got a taste of her own medicine - from low personal blows to the male pu--ies in the house either laughing or saying nothing.

"I feel like I protect everybody and nobody protects me." - delusional Amanda

I can't believe Amanda has the nerve to recount this to Elissa, lol, but she did have some self-awareness, "my god, this is what I did to you last week." Yes, except you were a lot worst than GM and it went on for longer. El didn't really comment on the fight but did comment she's never seen such a group of all-in-all crappy men as the set currently in the BB house. Yeah, word. They almost make the bitchtastic women in this house look good in contrast between their abnormally high wussy and pu--y quotients.

GM just asked El to do her hair. DR needs to call El in first to piss her off before she gets to work. Team Damage GM's Hair Even More Than It Already Is Damaged.

• Members

Elissa refusing to forgive judd for saying shut the !@#$%^&*] up to her, in a joking manner, after he woke up.

Meanwhile, shes best friends with Amanda who relentless bullied her and doing the hair of GM, who taunted her friend about being black and adopted.

She sure is a steller person who is so against bullying and racism. Love people seeing her for who she has been all season. The elissa stans losing hope and turning on her on twitter and boards has been the highlight of this season.

Did anyone see Chenbot on Letterman? LMAO. She dragged Aaryn some more and it was great.

• Members

The New C--ty alliance and their idiotic plotting to have Elissa and McCrae target each other over the missing vote - incase either wins HoH - is making me crack up. There is no way their plans should work but you can't underestimate this cast enough.

• Members

I'm surprised but not surprised Andy's plan worked on duping McCrae and Elissa after Amanda's eviction. She thought McCrae evicted Amanda. He thought (I think?) Elissa evicted Amanda.

JP, or anybody, a question about the feeds. I cancelled it just now but I'm still getting the feeds. Should I call again or will it automatically turn off after my months ends (which is I think on Sunday)?

By process of elimination I think I'll root for Spencer to take the 500,000 just for the "I am disgusting" line. Damn right, you are. Speaking of which, I'm reading Spencer is defacing Elissa's clothes and personal items.

• Members

If Ginamarie can't win, I want a Spencer/Andy final two. Judd and McCrae both made horrific moves tonight plus Judd was already evicted once and shouldn't even be there. They had an obvious duo sitting in front of them and now they deserve to be owned by that obvious duo. If GM can somehow get there I hope she would win, but idk if these 7 women on the jury will look around at each other and realize they fucked up.

• Members

*Less agitated*

Andy is really good, I think he has Judd believing he was in the dark about Judd's first eviction. He f--kin helped organize that. I'd be shocked if the soulless rat can get one jury vote though, lol.

Since, I can no longer sincerely root for anybody to win, I'm going to root for evictions. Hopefully Judd goes first. I just want him f--ked over for being so blindly loyal to alliances that want to take him out sooner than later.

McCrae is probably the least vile of the bunch left which is not saying much. Even though he's responsible for El's eviction, if he can make it to F2, I hope he wins it. *Spencer FTW thing was said in agitated moment*

Archived