Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unfortunate. By the end of 10 weeks, Aaryn probably said the least racist things between Aaryn, Amanda and Gina Marie.

Evening report:

Exterminators are acting/talking/planning like - to borrow a word their fond of - c--ts much like all the major alliances on this show this season.

Amanda and Elissa went to the hammock together and talked for a long time. *So not obvious* Elissa basically lectured Amanda for 45 minutes about [Amanda] acting like a really disgusting bully for "entertainment purposes" and setting a bad example for young people and she got her to apologize repeatedly. If it wasn't for the fact that Elissa swore to God, I would think this alliance was simply to make the above happen and to enjoy seeing her get blindsided again on Thursday. Hah.

• Members

Production called Judd into the DR and it did not go well. He is angry and upset about something.

It is likely nicotine withdraws as he has run out of cigs.

Them trying to force him to keep Amanda to save Elissas game.

or Them [!@#$%^&*] with meds again. Im disturbed by how they handle medication in this house, as amanda didnt take her last week because she didnt feel like it. Mood and emotion stabilizers shouldnt be an option. Take it as prescribed or done take it all, and that goes for production handing it out as they should and the players having to take it daily and not pick and choose.

all 4 cams have been fixated on one thing, and that always means the other conversation is something they dont want us to hear

he is not being a cry baby like amanda and elissa have, he is just pissed about something but he is ok and hanging out with everyone after laying down for a bit.

• Members

Elissa/Mcc/Amanda are 100% confident that Andy is with them and they are going to blindside Spencer and leave GM/Judd alone and pick them off lmfao.

Something def happened in the DR. Anytime its mentioned the dr cuts to fish and they came back early once and judd was saying what they did makes him sick.

• Members

I have a feeling McCrae would just use her while he could and then discard her, probably at final 4, since that's mental comps. It's better than where she is now, but for someone who said that she wasn't just there to be carried along by Amanda and McCrae, seeing her play to be their tool makes me feel somewhat sad.

Elissa was alone, no question about it, but I think she could have handled this better than she did. She told Andy everything, even though she must have known he'd tell everyone. I don't understand why she didn't try to involve GM, as a tie-breaker. She has some sort of righteous indignation toward Judd and GM, who weren't personally attacking her (before this anyway), but has nothing but love for Amanda, who tried to hurt her physically. They were sitting around talking about how poor people deserve to be poor. It's like she just wants to burn jury votes at this point. She really, really made this personal when it didn't need to be, for some reason.

McCrae, brain trust that he is, says if he wins HOH and Amanda is gone, he'll put Judd/GM and backdoor Andy if he has to. Judd and GM are the two worst comp players left and Andy will know that McCrae is probably coming after him, since Elissa not being nominated would have to be a clue. I think he said he will lie to Andy that he's backdooring Elissa, but I'm not sure Andy will buy it. Even if Andy is put up, he would have the votes to stay. The only way for "superfan" McCrae to get this right is if he puts up Andy/Spencer.

I have a feeling this is all being set up for a McCrae win - avenging Amanda, working with "good person" Elissa (for a while anyway), not part of the "bad" alliance. I don't want to see this. He's not a saint or a precious little angel. He's not that great of a player and I feel like he wasted his opportunity when he had more power in the house than almost any player ever has. I am hoping he will go in the DE, somehow.

• Members

Only Judd GM Andy and Elissa have won anything. I won't say GM and Judd are worse than spencer or Andy. I also wouldn't say they are worse than McC or even Elissa who openly admitted to being assisted in two of her messily three wins.

There's no reason to worry about Elissa. She will win hoh or veto. There will likely be a pandoras box next week to help her along further.

I don't believe anything McC says honestly. He might do that, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't at all.

• Members

The med situation this season has been insane. Amanda and Judd both have had wild mood swings because of meds.

Judd is one of those people who is very frightening when he's mad, because he was seething. He kept calling the DR "ghosts" and looking around like they were in some type of Prisoner episode. Reminded me of Janelle in All Stars where she would keep looking around nervously and saying she couldn't tell her plans. And he kept flipping the cameras off.

I don't think Judd will do well with questions (he won one of those "what does America think" contests), although I do hope he wins. I just hope if he does he doesn't punch somebody out...

• Members

Andy would have found out anyways so I do get Elissa telling them. He was necessary for the plan to work. I have to think a big part of her decision was to stir trouble up for Andy so he'd come out of the situation with more enemies than he entered the situation with.

McCrae has said a couple of times to Amanda that if she's evicted he's convinced it will be by Andy's hands. I feel like he's telling Andy the opposite so Andy will go into Thursday feeling very comfortable with him when it's the opposite. He'll want to take Andy out or he'll want Elissa to win it and take Andy out.

Judd bitching about production interference is very obnoxious when he's back in the game due to production interference. You had jury members purposely jumping off - Candice and Helen.

• Members

DYING at Elissa calling anyone sexist.

She hates and judges women so much. She slut shames Jessie and abortion shames kait. It's a shame she acts like she is so pro- woman when she's far from it. She's only pro-woman if they fit her very narrow, exclusive acceptable behavior of woman.

I love that she has no idea Andy is going against them. I also am so amused at her fans claiming she knows he is and this was all a plan to expose him lmfao no it clearly wasnt.

That said I have absolutely no doubt she will win veto and then hoh tomorrow. The rumors of a pre picked winner are true, the story of it being Amanda? False.

Hopefully the rigging goes the way of Jeff and his shoe and not Rachel

• Members

I've lost so much respect for Elissa for venting to Amanda about Judd being mean to her and acting like this is the worst treatment ever. To Amanda. Amanda.

I used to think Elissa was fickle and victim-playing and silly.

I should have stuck to that view.

I'm pretty much done with Judd too. He is just losing it, like he was the last time.

This season just makes me sad.

• Members

GM won that huge fight and dragged the [!@#$%^&*] out of Amanda. McC said nothing and Andy laughed. She's pissed at McC and going off on him and won't let him close to her. She's so hurt right now and going off on him and McC is so annoyed. She still hasn't connected Andy is against her tho lol.

Archived