Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

The problem with Judd is comprehension - and the fact that he's a male chauvinist - I don't think you can beat sense into that head if you tried. He chose Andy over Elissa, again, and Andy will be his downfall again. First out AGAIN in an alliance he trusts beyond comprehension for no particularly good or logical reason. Here's to hoping Andy throws some good fakeness at him as he's hitting the road.

I don't want to see Howard back on Big Brother. I'm sure he's a nice guy but he's confusing as h-ll.

I'd like to see Elissa do the show again but I don't think she would do it again. It would be interesting to see her game in an All-Star season where there would be far less hostility off the bat. I think a hindrance to the way she played the game this season was the instant and consistent hostility. She has a good read on people and instincts (survival and otherwise), so it would definitely be interesting to see her playing with people that don't resent who she is and whom may actually really want to work with her and not just use her.

Amanda appears to suck at life but I'd actually be interested in seeing her play again with smarter people and with better medication regulating her. She'd either be terrible or assimilate. I don't think she'd be able to bully an All-Star group.

I'd love to see Candice play again if she wouldn't go man crazy. She had really good instincts. Girl didn't give one f--k about the game once she got into Howard though.

If he grew the f--k up, Jeremy is also somebody I wouldn't mind seeing back.

I read it's going to be 90 minutes after the Survivor premiere. I'd love for it to be two hours with Julie showing them video of their behavior and reading them comments about their behavior. The winner of BB this year is going to bring most of us minimal satisfaction, but they could definitely make up for that in well deserved draggin' at the Finale.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He'd be in about the same place. Elissa sucked at most HOH competitions, as did he. He'd likely be on the block with her, and if she'd won POV (which she probably would have, since it was apparently very physical), he'd still be going out.

There's a reason why no one seriously allied with her and she was put up for "the house." She was completely isolated, in part due to her own mistakes.

• Members

I don't think he even trusts them that much at this point. He's said over and over he thinks he's going. He's asked them if he's going, they lie, but if he didn't think it, he wouldn't ask.

If McCrae hadn't won POV, he would have made it to final four, at least. Considering the target on his back as a returning player, that's not bad.

He is a chauvinist, but in this case, I'd still say he was right to trust Andy over Elissa. Even she would agree, as she trusted Andy in the end. He just doesn't win the competitions he needs to win, and he wasn't able to convince them to keep him over GM, which should be a no-brainer.

I just wish he'd ask McCrae to force a tie. McCrae wouldn't do it, but he might as well, he's already screwed anyway, unless he keeps winning competitions.

• Members

I liked Jessie but I'm surprised you would call her "sympathetic." Jessie went right along with supporting Aaryn's racist behavior when it suited her. She went along with shunning Candice. She could at times be very catty and nasty and personal. She hated Elissa and she was at times very rude to Candice. She also wasn't very "helpful" - she repeatedly went around making plans that had nothing to do with Judd (and which were doomed to failure) and saying he was involved with them. She was a terrible player. It's just that she was subject to so much verbal abuse the rest is overshadowed.

I don't really care about seeing Howard on the show again.

Jeremy was nastier than most of the people left. He went early so he gets a pass.

I wouldn't hold your breath on fans "scolding" anyone for misogynist comments. The most Judd will hear is, "WHY WERE YOU MEAN TO ELISSA1!111!!!" Jessie's fans might say, "YOU WERE MEAN TO JESSIE1!!11!" They don't care about the rest.

All we really have to do is look at the former players, like Janelle, who are rooting for McCrae. McCrae has spent months saying disgusting things about Candice, Jessie, and Elissa. He has attacked everything about Elissa, and I mean everything. Just a few days ago, he joked that he hoped Elissa would commit suicide. He doesn't go after her family (that often) or make racist comments, but he's done all the rest, and he keeps doing it. Yet if McCrae wins, can you imagine how many people are going to act like he's a great guy, a deserving winner, a sweetheart, the "good" to the "bad" in the house?

BB is ultimately a fandom that is all about hypocrisy and double standards. There will be no righteous reckoning. More like people threatening to kill someone's family on Twitter because they were mean to their favorite.

• Members

As for keeping Aaryn over Kaitlin, I thought it made sense, because Aaryn was easier to control. Judd and Amanda both saw this. Judd was just too obsessed with other things and too out of it to even see that his alliance was coming after him. He was never good at the big picture, not after he won HOH, anyway. He just seemed to lose all focus, in an ugly way.

(I don't think Helen really made any deal with Judd either - I think she would have loved to go back in the house, she just fell).

As for who will be back, I would guess Helen (since she was supposed to be some sort of mastermind and they will do a storyline about how she's playing the game differently this time...hopefully a game that doesn't involve claiming other players were abused as children or that they are going to kill her and her family), Nick (he was also supposed to be a mastermind), Elissa (I don't think she will want to return), possibly McCrae, if he wins.

• Members

The insane brenchel fans turned Elissa stans trying to get anybody fired is hilarious. Look at who they like and their actions. They are far from innocent people. I've noti Ed a lot of the crazies are all Jeff fans who attacked Shelley and called cps on her. Fans like this are no better than the people they are attacking. Perhaps worse because they a finally go out of their way to try and ruin someone's life over some bashing on a reality show. Like its truly not that serious.

I like that someone is being evicted tomorrow.

From a game standpoint GM and Andy deserve f2.

• Members

Angela,

I think that Candice would play better a second time and I still think her game only went to crap b/c she suffered something traumatic (the bed incident), and no one but Howard (and Elissa) truly cared. I think had she been on a cast with sane ppl, she would've flourished.

DRW50,

Even though Jessie was team Aaryn early on, she never said anything too heinous or racist at all. Did she laugh at some of her jokes? Yep. But I think she like many will feel embarrassed for not doing more. But compared to the mass, Jessie IMO was sympathetic. And she was ONE of the few who actually wanted to play the game and take risks. Not tow the line like Judd has done, which has gotten him evicted now twice (possibly).

• Members

Jessie didn't make racist comments (she made an anti-Semetic one but I don't believe she is anti-Semetic), but she was one of the people who went along with the idea that Aaryn was just misunderstood.

I wanted to root for Jessie, but she just kept trusting the wrong people, like Helen and Andy. She knew the votes to get rid of Amanda weren't there, but she kept going, and sealed her fate.

I wanted to apologize for my tone last night. It was more in response to annoying posters at other boards, and I sort of took that out here. The posters here are always very fair and nice to talk to. Sorry to you and to Angela.

• Members

I didn't notice your tone had changed or was rude, so no apologies needed, buddy.

But again, I think Jessie (like many others) will be embarrassed when they see the footage, read the boards, social media, etc. I just don't think was as cruel as others.

I just hope that finale addresses everything this season and not leave anything out.

• Members

IMO, both ladies did voluntarily give up the returning HG spot but who's to say what provoked it? Could have been production. Could have been Judd's cash offer (but why give up the chance of 500,000 for 5,000?). In Candice's case, it could have been she was happier in the jury house.

• Members

Rumor has it Andy won HOH. Ideal to me though I despise him, I despise McCrae more. I really really really hope that McCrae does not win veto -- I think if he wins that veto he wins the game *cringe* Plus it would be cool to see a gay man in the F3 even if it is Andy.

Andy/Spencer/GM is the only unpredictable F3. I think Spencer has $50k in the bank no matter what, good for him. GM could be the first woman to beat a man which would be amazing.

Archived