Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think GM would be an awesome winner. Nobody would have predicted her from day 1, but she did play an amazing game from day 1 and was one amazing liar. Andy picked up his game once doors were opened for him. Spencer laid low and did nothing all season.

But really, we haven't had a winner like GM before and like Elissa I do generally think she is a good person (with some issues) who fell in with the wrong crowd in this house. Either Andy or Spencer winning would give them street cred and let the casuals think somebody strategic won, when neither of them had any strategy the majority of the game. If GM wins, we know a lesser strategic player won, but she had her back against the wall and fought her way back.

Plus I worry for her sanity if she does not win.

• Members

Aaryn is probably ignorant. She's a young woman molded by the way she was raised in all likliehood.

GM is a 33 year old woman. GM thinks the white race is superior to other races. She can act it off sometimes, but then you get her comfortable and she's right back at it irrelevant of Amanda or Aaryn being on the scene.

Spencer is a racist too - and a huge misogynist. He just heeded BB's hints about it getting out of hand.

I don't really care who wins all that much though. Any of the 3 winning is a "perfect" ending to a morally disastrous season.

• Members

Exactly. I could accept GM over the other two. I can't even look at Spencer and Andy anymore.

Hee at McCrae comparing himself to Britney. If he hadn't laid down and died all summer .... hindsight IS funny.

I'm not at ALL justifying Aaryn's racism but I'm with Angela. It was her upbringing and she's young. And I love Texas, I have lots of family there, friends from there, and not one of them are racist, so she can't blame Texas, overall.

I just don't know if she's sincere at all with any apology. I think she's saving face and she only became nicer because she more or less had to. I hope she's growing up but I doubt it.

And GM is racist. Period. Just because Judd and GM may crack a joke and are somewhat more 'likable' they are just as awful. Judd hates women. Spencer hates women.

I know it's wrong but I can't wait for Andy to realize he's hated. I truly think he believes he's this well liked favorite and he thinks everyone is rooting for him to win. I just get that feeling. I agree too he seems to not care at all about jury votes. He wants to blindside everyone and wanted to blindside Judd, for pretty much no reason. I give it to him he played the game and probably perfected the floater and it's Amanda and Helen's fault for not seeing him as a rat to them, but ugh. I just can't support him.

Spencer is just a blip. He'll be forgotten about but I hope Julie reads off a few of his choice statements too.

I guess my thoughts that this season would be like BB9/BB12 stand. Sigh. Although I really don't hate a lot of the cast overall. I'd never want to see really any of the BB9 cast (which we haven't; though I'm sure Sheila had been close a few times).

It was a morally and strategically disastrous season, after such a promising start.

I feel like every year now it's just "get out the 'outcasts'", 'get out the big players' and then we're either left with an unlikable alliance or the riff raf that's left over. Sigh. BB is so frustrating but that's why I love it. I still haven't been as invested in the show as I have since BB6. THat ugly season followed by BB7 and BB8, all good seasons, were hard, followed by the awful BB9.

I was watching some of BB8 yesterday and Dick was harassing Kail, telling her she's going home and she's literally totally shaken up before the veto competition. I saw no different between Amanda and Dick to be quite blunt in her harassing Elissa and Dick harassing Kail, although Dick was always more offensive to Jenn, I don't recall him being super offensive towards Kail he just told her she pretty much sucked at the game. LOL. He was so awful.

• Members

Andy won the 2nd Part of HoH.

3rd and Final part of this HoH will be questions on Wednesday. Winner of Part 3 (this will be between the winner of Part 1 of this HoH, Gina Marie, and Andy) will choose F2.

Andy mentioned production gave him hints during the competition. Me thinks they see Andy as the lesser of three evils.

• Members

LMAO, I loved Jun. Alison on the other hand ... ugh. Though who knew I'd end up disliking Erika ten times more? All Stars did Erika no favors.

So I was just catching up a bit on the live feeds (well, what little they do besides bash and sleep) and Andy was trying to justify his floater game to Spencer. Andy GMAFB. You only turned when the Zingbot outted him. I'm not at all knocking his strategy. It's almost comical. He is so into himself. I love when they start patting themselves on the back and it's all usually mostly wrong, or in their head. LOL.

LMAO, I loved Jun. Alison on the other hand ... ugh. Though who knew I'd end up disliking Erika ten times more? All Stars did Erika no favors.

So I was just catching up a bit on the live feeds (well, what little they do besides bash and sleep) and Andy was trying to justify his floater game to Spencer. Andy GMAFB. You only turned when the Zingbot outted him. I'm not at all knocking his strategy. It's almost comical. He is so into himself. I love when they start patting themselves on the back and it's all usually mostly wrong, or in their head. LOL.

Archived