Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

Meh to Ian. I'd take him over any of these people. I'm glad Ian supposedly told McCrae the season isn't going over well. It's not.

People are only liking the idiot final five because the bigger mouths are out of the game. I bet if CBS showed all of what GM, Spencer, Andy, Judd have said. They should show Judd calling Elissa a c--- and b---. Oh wait, he says that about every woman. Sorry, I have respect for women and believe me it would take a LOOOOOOOOT for that c word to emerge. He also seems to need medication but that's no excuse. How about this BB, I know most of America is likely pill popping according to the news but how about putting in folks who actually can pass a psych test and not on xanax and adderall and valium, etc. And they drink on top of it! But it really is nothing new, so why the intense focus this season? Amanda, Judd, etc. might actually need it but this season also seems particiularly rough in that regard. I guess I'd have to be doped up to be in that house.

I know we've had bashing and hate in this house, believe me, I watched the feeds from BB1 all the way through BB10 (I've had it on and off for all the seasons except this one).

And Andy sits there KNOWING they've been awful. At least Judd told them, several times, to stop bashing Elissa's son. Andy said he would stop but I see at 1:30 Big Brother time he's STILL going on about her. He really is obsessed. I also can't stand his arrogance but in a way I guess it's justified in his head. I really really really want someone to knock him down a few pegs. He's to the point where he thinks he has it so I hope he doesn't.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I seem to remember Ian having a filthy mouth. I just don't remember if it was directed to women or just in general. I'm surprised him and Judd didn't hit it off better.

It's sad when you can have a good argument that the "man" who is calling women b---h and c--t constantly may be the least offensive in this house. Speaks volumes about what filth is in the house.

These freaks think the problem in the outside world is that they're getting a bad television edit and Elissa is getting a really good one. How wrong they are. Elissa is usually getting an under-average edit while they're giving most of these other fools a much better edit than they deserve. It's the Live Feed people who watch 8-10-12 or more hours a day that hate them the most.

The reason he hates her is she nominated him and was one of the only people in the house on to him - and he admitted as much, last night. To go in on her and her child and her step child personally as much and as hard as he is for such a pathetic reason is the definition of pathetic. Who paints at 8? Maybe this idiot should look in the mirror and ask himself "who dresses like a 8 year old every single day when they're about to hit 30?"

• Members

He's also insulted her stepson, because she said he was good at business. Then you have McCrae joking about her killing herself, Spencer saying he doesn't want something bad to happen to her, but if it does, he'll laugh...

The problem when you are in that environment is you can get caught up in a whirlwind of hate because no one is challenging you. I remember last season when Danielle went so far over the edge in her last week in the house that they had to drug her up.

Ian has been rooting for Judd, and said as much on his Twitter. He seemed surprised that Judd thought he was rooting for McCrae - he said he was rooting for everyone.

Judd is just in a perpetual sour mood, paranoid, not in the game. I think he's going to try to stay off the block but Spencer probably just wants him to go, even though there's no real reason to get rid of him before GM. They underestimate her in competitions and as a jury threat.

There's no good gaming left. Keeping GM, McCrae being an idiot, Andy's awful jury game (he wants to blindside Judd for little apparent reason), Judd fighting production, not to stay in the house.

• Members

This group, for the most part, started off where many houses end in terms of hatefulness. So at this point it's ... off the chart.

I wonder if Ian or DR told them anything though because they chillaxed with the bashing for a couple of hours on Saturday afternoon. I'm guessing Ian telling them that they're not a well received season may have clued Andy into "our favorite hobby this season has been BLANK, so it may be BLANK that is not helping us with the audience." After PoV he made a point of saying the El bashing is done and reflected on hearing groans when he voted to evict her. Then he probably convinced himself they probably weren't well received for other reasons (their are so many reasons to despise the HG this season so not exactly far-fetched). It'll be interesting to see how they deal with the fact that most of them are strongly disliked and that Elissa may be one of the most liked new HG in years. McCrae and Andy were discussing the fact that they most wanted to know, from Ian, how America felt about El. They need to put the percentage totals up when they do AFP this year just because.

I dislike all these people so much that I really wouldn't mind the people I had always liked the least being the F2.

You're right on the gaming. I think Andy thinks they'll just all appreciate his game despite him taking joy in spitting on them after kicking them. Everybody is just letting Andy stroll around, too, even as he brags about chit he did and didn't do throughout the game. They didn't see his goodbye messages, for all they know that jury loves him - so where's the logic?

• Members

So, Judd was put up. He has a feeling he's going. Spencer and Andy keep lying to him that he's not (I don't know why - perhaps they're afraid he will tell McCrae everything he knows, but it doesn't matter at this point). I don't think he's going to be shocked, but he's much less likely to vote for either of them if they're in the final 2 with someone else. It looks like they are keeping GM, which makes no real sense to me, as she's better in competitions and has more jury votes.

Andy and Spencer tried to get McCrae to use POV on GM. Spencer pitched this to Andy .Andy did most of the selling to McCrae, who said no way, and didn't seem thrilled at what Andy was doing (I think Andy claimed it was GM's idea). It was a dumb idea and my guess is Spencer was setting Andy up.

Judd warned McCrae ahead of time that he'd be pulling a "trick" and to know he didn't mean it. He yelled at McCrae or threatened him (coming after him in the game) during the veto ceremony.

They just realized today that the eviction will be tomorrow.

• Members

I rooted for him up until he screwed Kaitlin over for no reason. She would've been a greater ally and target than Judd, but for some reason he wanted to keep the racist, who he had the "hots" for. He could've easily redeemed himself had he listened to Candice/Jessie. Then he made a deal with Helen & Candice that if they dropped, he worked & kept Elissa safe. Clearly, he went back on that and is now receiving his comeuppance.

• Members

Yup. They bent over backwards to give him the lovable idiot edit, when really he is just as vile as any of these people if not moreso. I doubt he wishes he had kept Elissa though. He is gonna be like Jeff Shroeder who could never admit how stupid backdooring Russell was for his game or Matt or Ragan or any other sucky player who can't admit how much they sucked after the game is over. I will relish watching him get evicted.

• Members

Updated the OP in the thread. Judd the Dud's eviction later today is a given. I shall edit if I spoke too soon.

Tuesday - Wednesday PM - Feeds go down

Tuesday - Judd or GM will be evicted

Tuesday/Wednesday - F4 HoH competition; PoV competition, Nominations for Eviction

Wednesday's Edition of Big Brother will air the pre-taped eviction of Judd or GM

Thursday's Edition of Big Brother will air the F4 HoH and PoV and there will be a Live Eviction, F3. Part 1 of F3 HoH will begin.

That will draw to the Finale on Wednesday, September 18 where Part 3 of HoH will be played Live and the Jury will vote.

I have a feeling "RIP Andy" is going to be trending on Twitter on September 18 for the amount of times Andy has said "I will kill myself if [Elissa] wins America's Favorite Player."

• Members

He won't have to fess up to it b/c the fans this season will beat him into submission. Unlike previous seasons, fans are savvier than before and more have watched feeds than before. When Judd isn't getting chewed out by his crap gameplay, he'll be scolded for his misogynist comments made against Candice, Jessie, and Elissa--three of the least harmful and most helpful women to his game.

If they do an All Stars next season they better ask back Howard, Candice, Elissa, & Jessie--the four sympathetic players implanted on a crap season. I'd be content with Nick, Kaitlin, Helen, and even Jeremy back. The rest . . . Hell to the no.

Can't wait for finale night. I hope the reunion is two hours and they go over EVERYTHING.

Archived