Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

And Candice & Jessie get the last laugh today.

CBS announced that the jury will consist of NINE members meaning the two evicted Thursday are the first two members.

Sucks to be Helen b/c she'll have a VERY bitter Candice on jury, hopefully tainting the votes. Sucks for Judd and Aaryn too who think Jessie doesn't deserve it.

Plus side, Candice will walk away with the jury stipend and 5k. #winning

Oh how their faces are gonna look tomorrow when Julie drops this on the house!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Heh. Good for Candice on making jury! I can't wait for the HGs to find out the jury starts this week. LMAO. However, back to Candice. I wish her brain hadn't been warped by Howard. She had a lot of potential.

It does seem Elissa constantly gets shut up anytime she tries to do anything game wise.

Aside from Amanda's nasty comments, I was enjoying the game she was playing. Same for Helen. It's nice to see two females in BB dominating and scheming and plotting. I do like that at least everyone attempts to play the game. It's been a bit of a hot mess overall due to the hilarious paranoia.

I'd love Spencer to go, then GinaMarie, I'm with Jack on that. They add nothing. GinaMarie will need LOADS of therapy.

I hated Aaryn's comments but I have to give her kudos for getting back into the game and somewhat turning things around. She's very young and not at all self-aware, so she's going to be quite shocked when she gets out too. But she seems quite aware in this game and man, I wish she hadn't been so awful early on because there's a lot of gamer in her, IMO.

It's also hilarious to watch Andy literally pop up everywhere. He's been doing quite well and probably not being given enough credit however he is also close to running the risk of being found out, although, IMO, they all probably sort of realize Andy's game, though none of them think he's not with them. It's a good strategy. Not the most interesting ...

I like the season and am going to try and comment more. I think this has been one of the better seasons in a while, to be honest, and far better than BB9 and BB12. I think the casting was fairly OK. Still somewhat reeks of the typical roles BB seems to want to be filled every season.

• Members

Spencer always phased me as someone that might have someone locked in his basement unlawfully, so better to ride on the side of caution.

I don't know if to feel sorry for GM or just to dislike her. She says a lot of awful stuff but you can tell she's got a lot of stuff going wrong in her head. She's bulimic and she's starving for love and attention. When she comes out she'll find out that 1. she lost her job, 2. she's more hated than liked, 3. Nick was using her in the game and she's been the butt of a running joke. The blond chicks like to use the word karma for Candice BUT they'll be the ones really facing karma after they get out of jury.

I really want Spencer to go this week, but the tactics Candice has been using even with the few people who actually like her in the house have turned them off. If Elissa - who doesn't completely give up until the last minute - is done with trying due to [Candice's] comments, I don't know if there's any hope. (Crap, I spoke too see. Elissa is still talking a bit about keeping Candice and taking out Spencer. She really should stop because Candice is going around telling people to nominate her and Helen.) Amanda has been dropping hints that she's open to taking Spencer out but Helen's so over Candice and Jessie after the past day or two she won't even try to catch those hints with a ten foot pole.

ETA:

Julie Chen posted a picture of the Big Brother RESET Button.

• Members

The reset photo ticked me off, because I don't think they're going to save Candice, yet the photo briefly made me hope they were. Using that photo when they know how ugly and racist this eviction has been was wrong.

I can't take any more of Amanda. It's rinse and repeat of the same paranoia, the same questioning and demanding, the same insecurity, the same threats, as people cower. Yesterday was some silly rivalry with Aaryn about Aaryn lying to them about something GM said, Amanda confronting GM, Amanda confronting Aaryn, berating Aaryn as McCrae tried to get her to stop, then doing the "I'm sorry you were upset" non-apology. And more plans with Andy and Helen to backdoor Judd. McCrae went along with this but later realized what anyone with a brain would know - Judd going right now would be terrible for his game, and not great for Amanda's either, and makes little sense. She didn't want to hear it. Judd has been putting her up. Does McCrae want her out? Why doesn't McCrae trust her? Oh and by the way, did McCrae know that if she's on the block against him, she will stay? Oh, he didn't? Let's tell him in detail. And then let's finish up with awkward half-sex that McCrae clearly did not want (he kept saying "no").

I'd rather not see Judd leave yet, but I can't even say he deserves to stay, because most of his day is spent telling everyone he hates Jessie and would never want to be with Jessie, and did he mention he doesn't like Jessie at all, no sir, never, she's a bitch, he doesn't like her, if he keeps saying he doesn't like her that will make him less of a target. It's embarrassing at this point. I cringe at watching him. He is lost. I just can't deal with it anymore. If he stays he needs to wake the [!@#$%^&*] up or take off some clothes. That's all I will say.

Aaryn senses that Amanda is sick of her but doesn't know what to do about it, other than throwing Judd's name out as the big evil. It won't change her position, which is, at this point, likely leaving right after Judd (or Judd and GM, if Amanda gets her wish), but she doesn't seem to want to try to get Amanda out.

I guess I should root for Jessie, since she wants to put big people up, but the insecurity and pity parties get on my nerves, especially about Judd, since she said she was just using him. I know what's going on with Judd and Jessie (he stopped trusting her, now she doesn't trust him, they got physical because of the game and it seemed to make him take a big step back, she's angry about his flirtation with Aaryn, and thinks he was using her while he wanted to be with Aaryn, even though she was also using him, he thinks she has ruined his game so if he keeps bashing her it will hide any feelings he has for her and make her leave) but it's tiresome at this point. I assume one of them will be gone tonight, but I'd rather see them work it out and work together.

I just need someone to boot Helen or Amanda out of there because I feel like all the air has been taken out of the house.

The only positive was that Elissa and Candice had a goodbye talk. Elissa can be patronizing and cold but deep down I do think she cared about Candice. I will miss that.

• Members

Today was the final nail in the coffin for Judd. He had a very ugly episode with Jessie. At this point she may even nominate him if she wins HOH, and while her neediness and whining annoys me, I wouldn't blame her (although she needs to focus on bigger threats). Most of the others were already backdooring him anyway. Only McCrae is hesitant, because he knows it's game over for him. The whole thing makes me feel sad :( I liked Judd and he has completely destroyed most of his game and missed most of the big clues he needed to start making moves. And I'm so upset about Candice going. I don't think I can watch this episode. If Candice is gone and if Amanda isn't, or Helen, then I just can't anymore. There's just no one to root for in this bunch. They're either clueless or they're melting down.

• Members

I think it's his anxiety. He has very bad anxiety issues and they have taken him over. And no one in there cares enough to help him, except Jessie, and he's alienated her.

He's better off leaving tonight.

• Members

Judd received his comeuppance. Bet he wish he listened to Candice now and flipped. Moron.

And Candice demolishing GM was EVERYTHING. I wish she would've brought up how chick was crying over a damn blog.

Clearly someone might be coming back and I'm throwing my hat towards Candice b/c she'll create the most drama. Judd will just comply if he's sent back in and booted again.

• Members

The problem is that even if he'd wanted to keep her, Helen really didn't. She gave up before she even knew Judd's vote.

I would like to see Candice again but I'm afraid she won't be able to win an HOH. If Judd went after Amanda/Andy/McCrae, then I'd want him to come back, but I'm not sure he would. I think he has the potential to do damage, but only with the right targets. And since he wasn't nice to Elissa and Jessie at the end, he probably won't get the votes.

I just hope Jessie doesn't go before the voting is over because I don't want her to come back over Candice.

• Members

Aaryn is finally a have not as are Elissa, Helen and Gina Marie. I think they all volunteered as it was HoH choice and "Everybody Loves Andy."

Andy told the real HoH, Amanda (4 weeks now?), that he's going to put Jessie and Spencer up and that if Jessie wins PoV he's going to put Gina Marie up. I hope she wins PoV as I rather see Gina Marie go. I think they're stupid not to be considering nominating Aaryn with her comp skills.

Amanda is having a hissy fit that Andy and McCrae didn't lie down on the ground and let her walk over them as she won HoH. It came down to Amanda, McCrae and Andy. McCrae threw it but he ended up doing better than Amanda which she did not appreciate at all. They're telling her it's better to earn it and she's like "wah, wah, I wanted it more. They should have let me have it." She's crazy, lol.

McCrae s crying like a lil bitch about Judd's eviction.

Amanda's target for the week following this one is ... Helen.

• Members

That was the first time everybody was happy to see a HoH room.

HN ladies are contemplating going agsinst the Amanda World Order and evicting Spencer instead of Jessie. The big problem with this plan is Helen can't keep her mouth shut for nothing.

ETA:

Aaryn really does look and sound a lot like Dani D which is funny since she "hates" Dani.

ELISSAARRYN_zps03bc1285.jpg

Archived