Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Candice is done. I am happy she will be free, but I don't want the bigots to win. I hope the show might at least manage to get Spencer to go and Candice to stay. The only positive thing I can say is Andy/Spencer/Judd spent some time with her when she got the clown outfit, to try to make her feel better.

Elissa's campaigning for Candice nearly caused GM to put her up. Amanda made the mistake of mentioning this to Aaryn/GM and then had to make Aaryn get GM not to nominate Elissa. (Amanda is afraid with Elissa on the block, Amanda will go)

Jessie still wants Amanda out and tried to work with Helen on this. Helen said it's too soon. Helen hasn't ratted her out, yet, but it's only a matter of time before she tells Andy.

I'm not sure if Judd realizes the danger he's in or if he is pretending he doesn't because he knows he needs some protection for the next few rounds.

I don't know if it's true or not but I read comments that GM was purging yesterday. If that is true, BB really needs to step in. (she's a bulimic)

• Members

Jessie actually wanted them to do it this week which isn't the worst idea. Helen felt too many people would be angry at them for not getting Candice out this week. Too high risk.

Amanda and McCrae were discussing the impending war with Helen. Andy ratted out Helen's plans to a point. I believe he knows she wants to strike sooner than later but he told Amanda that Helen discusses striking at the Final 6. Amanda and McCrae want to decrease Helen's potential army. They want Spencer and Jessie gone before they do the strike. Jessie first. They want to get Helen out before Elissa because Amanda thinks [Amanda will] have Elissa at near 100% Amanda soldier capacity at that point. They're confident they have Andy and Aaryn (and by extension of Aaryn they think they have GM) in their pocket currently.

Hopefully Team Amanda takes a loss at Double Eviction: Amanda, McCrae, Andy or Aaryn.

Team Helen can't really move on getting rid of anybody on Team Amanda without Helen getting on board. It's as if Helen is working against her team. Sigh. DR needs to drop this woman some hints.

• Members

I really think Aaryn is more loyal to Helen than Amanda. Both Helen and Aaryn discussed their deal in the HOH blogs to an extent that hasn't been shown on the show or the feeds which makes me think they have had conversations that have not been shown.

Honestly if Amanda would drop McCrae and make Helen her good cop instead they could Jun/Allison the [!@#$%^&*] outta this. I don't think it behooves either of them to work against the other.

• Members

Helen is not even in the Top 2 of those Aaryn is most loyal too.

Jessie is currently talking to Helen about getting Amanda out this week. I love the kid for trying over and over and over again. I sort of wish Aaryn wasn't attending that Sunday BBQ.

She's smart but she doesn't see the Andy is a rat factor. Helen sees he's a rat a bit more.

The thing that holds Helen (and Elissa) back, IMO, is her attachment to Aaryn. They think she'll go either way. Does Jessie not see Aaryn threw her under a couple of buses? So did Helen, but it's not as obvious to the eye and ear of somebody in that house. Jessie talked game for a few minutes with Elissa before the talk to Helen but just to basically say in the alliance she's with her and Helen more than anybody else and that she feels she's going to be a target very soon when it was supposed to be Spencer, Aaryn and Gina Marie. She understands she was the 7th or 8th addition in this alliance and now Amanda is pissed at her. Helen and El need to recognize that Jessie did a significant amount to save El (and Helen) on two occasions - she flipped the vote with Nick and she put the one week safety thing in Aaryn's head WHEN Aaryn already had the votes to stay.

I like that Jessie sees she needs to get through to Helen to flip the house on Amanda and is continuing to try. She chose a good time to push as well. Helen would throw her under the bus in the Wednesday-Friday vicinity.

Helen just pulled Elissa aside to ask her where she stands on Amanda - on when to pull the trigger. I love Elissa but she's "in love" with Amanda to a point so I'm not expecting the answer I want not that Helen seems 100% on doing it this week either (unless DR didn't like Amanda's behavior during POV and decided to manipulate). If Helen frames it as Candice vs Amanda, she might jump on that. Damn, Candice interrupted.

• Members

Obviously McCranda will go on the block together at some point. Aaryn is a fan -- we know that from watching the feeds. She has seen every season and she knows about the risks and rewards of hiding behind a couple. She saw how it did not work out for Jessica/Eric in BB8. Andy is perfectly fine with hiding behind McCranda but I believe Aaryn knows better.

Aaryn's rebound has been impressive. I hope a Helen/Amanda war does not occur, or if it does that they fail to take each other out and eventually reconcile, but if a Helen/Amanda war occurs I believe Aaryn would side with Helen. It's telling that they mentioned each other and not Amanda in their HOH blogs.

I think Helen's game is being underestimated by those in the house and by fans.

EDIT: And I still think Andy is irrelevant to anything!

• Members

This is my fanboi bootlist:

11. Spencer
10. Judd
9. McCrae - votes for Amanda to win
8. Andy - votes for Amanda to win
7. Candice - votes for Helen to win
6. Jessie - votes for Helen to win
5. Elissa - votes for Helen to win
4. Ginamarie - votes for Amanda to win
3. Aaryn - votes for Amanda to win
2. Helen
1. Amanda

• Members

Elissa & Helen finally got to talk alone minus a short Drunk Code Red (Andy) interruption. Elissa went off topic for a while about wanting Spencer out and not Candice. Helen had to work a good bit to get her on the Amanda track, lol... If Amanda goes, you and I would have a lot more control over the situation in the house." Helen keeps on remarking they have to vote out Candice - i.e. "not this week" for Amanda. Elissa retorts "if not this week, when will we ever get the chance again?" as they are all too scared to put Amanda up for nomination and they're losing numbers each week. "[Amanda will] make Top 2 or 3 easy." Helen feels they may have at least one more week of MVP. Elissa also brings up the fact that "each week we're losing somebody that can help my (our) game" (losing numbers).

They left the conversation at that.

Helen is sure they have no chance of Andy's vote for the eviction of any half of McManda. She says she (Helen) won't talk to Judd. Jessie has to do that.

Hopefully Helen processes the bolded lines. Helen has to make a decision sooner than later. This could make or break her game.

• Members

Howard answered about 1 billion questions on Twitter - https://twitter.com/howardoverby1 - a couple of hours ago:

@howardoverby1 going back and watching what has surprised you?

@McCadeP8 andy being a mole, how much elissa stood up for me. How much control helen has and some of the remarks i didnt hear in person

@howardoverby1 Wuz up Howard!!! Hey dude if Helen goes on the block with Amanda.....who you think would get evicted???

@Gom3zluiz thats hard. Probably amanda. Shes made more threats.

@howardoverby1 does anyone see that Andy is playing all sides?

@Yenner123 not in the house. Which is why i think he will go far

@howardoverby1 what do you think about Spencer now that you are outside the house? What made you now #teamElissa ? Sad to see you go sad.png

@ReillyPower one she has guts. Two she speaks up and three she fought for me when she was mvp one week to stay haha

@howardoverby1 , who do you think play the best game ? Why?

@nandojulianto mccrae

@howardoverby1 I know you got a lot if people tweeting you but I really want to know what would you say to Amanda if you saw hee right now

@ms_ria2 i wouldnt say anything shes her own worst enemy.

@howardoverby1 Do u think production thou @nickuhas under the bus in DR to save Elissa, they were feeding Helen alot of "info" about him?

@cole_joh no i dont honestly. She was smart with her nomination. I love Nick tho wish he wouldve stayed

@howardoverby1 who do you think is going to win? Who do you want out before jury? (please follow me!)

@ohkatie_ i want elissa or candice to win. Mccrae has a good chance tho!

@howardoverby1 do you think Helen would be a good/deserving winner?? #bb15

@b0bbyr1 yeah. She really isnt a bad person even if she has to lie a bit. But thats just the game not her true colors. Great women

@howardoverby1 Do you think Amanda will backstab McCrae if she gets the chance?

@AntioneFields no. But mccrae would backstab her. If it came down to his game.

@howardoverby1 Ok question is, Who do you want to make it to final 2

@AimeeStinson in a perfect world elissa and Candice.

@howardoverby1 who do you want to go home this week? Follow!!

@amybaby1607 amanda or mccrae. That house needs shaking up!

@howardoverby1 were you shocked/happy to see Aaryn lost her job? Btw sad you didn't win! #teamhoward

@jaymieee she deserves it, But i wouldnt wish that on anyone.

@howardoverby1 Why do you think Amanda had been so obsessed with getting you out? Any satisfaction knowing America voted her On The Block?

@RealityCheckADR shes intimidated by anyone that can see shes a weak player and hiding behind her "big" persona.

@Curtis9181 i like Jessie too shes a sweet girl and we had some great moments in the #bb15 house.

@howardoverby1 @DaBostonFan One of my favorite Howard moments was yoga with Elissa, cracked me up!

@ArraPearl painful! Girl is stronger than you would think haha

@howardoverby1 Welcome back!!! What have u found out so far that suprise u the most? #bb15

@cole_joh how much of a mole Andy is! Lol #bb15

• Members

Aww Howard. I know he tweeted and said he'd be on Twitter much of today. I'm gonna shoot him some questions/comments later on.

And Helen and Judd better pull the trigger on Amanda this week or it's game over for both of them. McRae or Amanda will officially make it to the end and win.

Take the queen out while she's still building an army and stop worrying about drama, Helen.

• Members

Could you ask him what he thinks of Judd?

I feel like with Amanda, she's such a loose cannon, she's going to hurt herself more than anyone else can. If it were me, I'd target McCrae.

I don't know what I'd do if I were Judd. He can't trust Amanda but he can't trust Helen either. She turns against all her allies and always throws them UTB.

• Members

Right now, Helen is throwing Elissa and mostly Jessie under the bus to Andy and Judd. No way she's taking out Amanda this week. Lil 'itch is volunteering Elissa as a pawn for multiple evictions of others too.

Re: Elissa... She don't care how much work "poor Aaryn" has been doing, she'll take out Aaryn and Gina Marie in a heartbeat. She's thrilled about the fact that Elissa would get the blood on her hands - so she doesn't have to - while [Helen] drives this bus to Andy (and therefore Amanda and possibly Aaryn which leads to GM), and Judd (and therefore possibly Aaryn which leads to GM). She's also telling them Elissa isn't solid on taking Candice OUT as well.

Re: Jessie... She wants Amanda out. Completely insecure about Amanda remaining. Desperate for reassurance. She wants my reassurance she comes before Aaryn with me but "IDK." Pain in the butt, unstable, entitled, etc.

Judd still confuses me. He's bitching about Jessie non-stop and saying he rather keep the blonds but he throws her the POV. "I shouldn't have given her the PoV." He's bitchin' about Jessie saying it was Elissa who flipped her vote from evicting [Elissa] to evicting Nick. Helen supports him on this but is probably thinking "it was REALLY me." Uhm, egotistical idiots, wouldn't Jessie be the best person to know WTF flipped her?

Archived