Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

Unlike in previous weeks, I feel fairly sure Elissa wasn't even in the Top 3 vote getters. These guys are so ridiculous they would say Elissa is trying to throw them off by nominating herself as the replacement nominee. I almost wouldn't mind that for the LMAO points. I think Helen might have gotten 3rd place after Aaryn and Amanda this week. Last week, people were googling high traffic internet polls about MVP and it totally called Amanda as the nominee. They're saying the polls are showing Amanda is "winning" again. Also, they didn't give Aaryn that bad of an edit this week while Amanda and Helen suffered. That said if AG wants Aaryn up, she'll go up. I'm not so sure she'll go out so would it be worth it?

Helen is making a newly nominated Candice comfort her about Jessie lashing out at her last night *shakes head* Candice also apologized to Helen for pretty much ditching her and Elissa for Howard. She says she cares about Howard but if he really said that kind of crap to Amanda (I think he totally did) she feels like she didn't really know him as well as she thought she did.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The show has not been as blatant this year in treatment of favorites. I was shocked that they didn't do more to save Howard. Elissa and Helen were apparently pushed not to nominate him the week Jeremy went, but otherwise there wasn't huge pressure.

I think Judd is more popular with fans than he is with the show, but the show has responded somewhat (the bear shirt, the hometown segment). He's lost some popularity, because he and Jessie had a bad parting and some fans think he was mean to her (I think he almost had to be, because she has imploded the last week, but he was too distant toward her before that time, which exacerbated everything), and last week he started going off the rails and saying a lot of bad things. I blame some of that on his meds, because he seems to regret what he said and hasn't said most of it since. But those fans probably won't come back. Still, he's one of the more popular people this season, and if he can pull himself together, I think he'd be a good player.

I hate the MVP twist because he has worked hard to try to win trust back and tomorrow when Amanda goes up, or even if Aaryn goes up, he will lose that again.

At least for today it seemed like the old days (the old days as in three weeks ago), as he and Andy, along with Aaryn, were playing pranks and enjoying themselves. Apparently Judd and Elissa had to hold hands to stop laughing during GM's nomination speech, as she called Jessie a "flip-flopper" and Candice a "rat."

They are debating whether to vote Jessie out and keep Candice (which is what McCrae wanted, and what Helen wants, as she erroneously thinks Candice has loyalty to her/will vote for her at the end), or not piss off GM/Aaryn and vote Candice out.

I hate Helen so much. I hate everything about her as a player and as a person. She is becoming more and more ridiculous and nasty in there. She has repeatedly done the fake crying today, forcing people to comfort her and kiss up to her. She even told Andy that she made sure Jessie "knew her place" today. What the !@#$%^&*] is that? She always has to get in the middle of confrontations, to make herself seem like a victim. She got in the middle of that ugly Jessie/Amanda fight, so she could whine about how she had "never said anything bad about Jessie." Elissa, hilariously trolling production in a way that reminds me of Dr. Will, deadpanned "and I've never said anything bad about Matt [a guy in production she is obsessed with and hates and keeps calling out for liking Aaryn and not caring enough about her]"). Elissa is starting to remind me more of Rachel in BB13, only more kooky and less pouty and self-pitying. Rachel became just a part of the house, an object, not any big threat to anyone. Elissa is becoming the same way.

I think Helen and Amanda are both losing their minds and game sense in that house. Helen has nowhere close to the amount of allies she thinks she does, and if Amanda didn't have McCrae finally taking a stand about her behavior, she'd be lost.

That fight with Amanda and Jessie was UGLY. BB6 style. They're both so insecure. Amanda was just wailing. I think she even used a Nene line. And Aaryn set that up like a master, as she told Amanda that Jessie had a crush on McCrae. It's weird, because Aaryn wants Candice gone this week, yet she made sure Amanda now is dead set against Candice. I'm not sure if she realized what would happen.

• Members

Aaryn just told the MVP to "go suck it." I hope they show her back-talking America on Wednesday, lol.

They had a Gina Marie-off tonight for the final spot in Helen's BBQ.

McCrae put a lot of effort into his performance. Got into Gina Marie's ripped genes, put on a bikini top, wore lipstick and practiced his Gina Marie accent. After last night, you all know this BBQ was serious business to Jessie as well so she came ready for business too. Amanda always does the best GM impressions but I don't think she was the best tonight. Spencer, Elissa and Helen also performed as Gina Marie. All were pretty funny.

So it came down to McCrae and Jessie for the win. They had to play rock, paper, scissors for the win. McCrae won the BBQ. Runner-up gets a night in the HoH room. Pissed she didn't win, Amanda tells McCrae to give the BBQ to Jessie which he does immediately DESPITE the fact that I really, really, really think he wanted the BBQ because he never puts that much effort into anything.

MVP Watch begins:

As previously mentioned, Aaryn told America to suck it basically. She also had a feeling she was going to be the third nominee.

Every Friday night since the MVP twist fell out of her hands, Elissa pays extra close attention to who's going in and out for DR sessions. So Amanda and McCrae ask her what time of night did they use to give her MVP at. She said around 9. So at about 9 on the dot the DR calls Elissa in. She needs to stop talking about production so they don't do crap like this to her, lol.

• Members

I get hating Helen as a person (though I don't), but I just can't get hating her game. She is masterminding the hell out of this game. It occurred to me a few hours ago when she was playing chess with Spencer and checkmated him. This is someone who was on the outs the first couple weeks and now she is a power player that people are scared to [!@#$%^&*] with. She has played the hell out of this game to get where she is. Not in a strategy we've seen work before (blabbing everything to everyone) but she does make it work for her, so I think it's cool to see a new strategy work.

Amanda is psycho and her position becomes more tenuous by the day. She is fun for me to watch but after last night I no longer think she has control of her game. She has lost it and has become a loose cannon. If she can stay safe, I would love it, but I think she has now dug herself a huge hole and could leave if she is MVP nommed again tomorrow.

On the flip side, Aaryn has done a masterful job rebounding from the massive hole she dug herself early on. I actually think she is final four material now, and I don't know how the hell she did it. Really good social game from her, and she reminds me of Daniele Donato BB8 in every way. She is not winning this [!@#$%^&*] but she really did an unprecedented 180 and that's damn impressive.

• Members

I don't hate Helen as a person or as a game player. She's obnoxious in this environment and she throws her own alliance members under the bus without even thinking about it. I don't consider her a mastermind either. I think she's as sloppy as Amanda but in a "good cop" way. I think Helen has a lot of dumb luck because there's a lot of sloppy players this season who are over-playing every day.

Andy has the best game so far.

More MVP talk:

Amanda (to Aaryn): Only somebody that wants a solid vote against Candice off the table would put you up for MVP.

Aaryn: That would only be Elissa.

(Amanda shrugs)

Amanda; I'm convinced it's still someone in the house. They just changed the stipulations.

Spencer: I really think it's America voting people on the block. They probably got sick of Rachel's sister winning MVP every week.

McCrae: There's no way they would have voted Elissa on the block. It's probably like Andy said... (Aaryn probably got nominated but was nominated)

Amanda: There's no way they would vote me on the block either.

McCrae dripping with sarcasm: Sure.

Amanda: Why? Look at me, what possible problem could they have with me. It's me. Look at...Jessie, she's probably portrayed as a slut.

• Members

Andy does not have the best game so far. Yes, he has the connections. But he is a classic 6th or 5th place fodder boot. He hasn't done anything or made any big moves and I don't see him doing so. He is nobody's #1 ally. He is just kinda there. Yeah, he gets along with everyone, but he is playing to get far, not playing to win. You have to get blood on your hands at some point and I do not see Andy doing that, ever.

• Members

Who is to say that Helen wouldn't be playing a different game with different people in the house? The fact is, she has tailored her game perfectly to THIS crop of houseguests. Look at Nick. I bet his BS would've worked with a lot of casts, but it didn't with this one. Introducing the "luck" argument is very risky and we can only look at the game that is actually being played.

• Members

He's not playing he's just lying down. Andy is working everybody in the house. I will give you that he's not playing the game for himself though. He's playing it for Amanda and McCrae.

Amanda told Aaryn a little while ago "if you go up against me on the block, you're going home." Aaryn was offended.

• Members

We shall see, Angela, but to me Andy is another Ragan. We both have years of experience in this but mine tells me that although Andy has been more proactive than Ragan, he still doesn't really have game. He is making friends and enjoying his time there. I don't see a mastermind there.

• Members
Those guys played the hell out of that game and deserved final 3.

Tho Brittany's bra-gade alt shirt was the best.

As for Andy, he's playing a solid game. He will likely go mid jury. If he survives to the end he will only win if its a bitter jury because he's made no moves and don't nothing. I'm not hating on his game, honestly, it's a smart one but I fear he will keep it going as long as he's in the house masters of making some moves at the end to help secure a win.

• Members

At one time I would have said that she was masterminding, but I think she has just started going on long power trips that do little to benefit her in the game. She was browbeating Candice and Jessie yesterday to the point of overkill - does she really think they are going to do her bidding if they stay, just because of this? I think Candice in particular is done with her and only pretending. She also thinks Elissa and Andy are much closer to her than they actually are.

The whole spiel about how hard she is working to get people on the jury is patronizing (and Candice called her out on this, although she was attacked for it). She made a big point to Spencer about how she got him on the jury. Why does she think he is going to vote for her? Yes, he begs to be put on the jury, but he doesn't care about her, and he's not going to vote based on who "saved" him, as he likely knows one person did not "save" him.

Why does she keep getting in the middle of fights that have nothing to do with her?

I'd say she's playing a better game than she was a few weeks ago, and she's good at targeting people, but her own position in the game rests on allies she doesn't actually fully have. I don't see her going anywhere for a while but by about final 6 or 7, unless she starts going on a comp run, she's going to have a big problem.

Archived