Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

Howard on threats - or actual violence? - against Amanda and her family.

"Amanda's dad and I had a moment to speak. All feelings aside about her. All the violence towards her family is wrong"

Candice is pissed about GM's nomination speech. Television factor.

Candice, Judd and Andy are talking and she reflects on not being able to forget once s--t goes down : GM: Nomination speech, Aaryn: Bed flipping. The conversation goes to the first 2-3 weeks of bullying of the house by Aaryn and Jeremy. How they were enforcing them to vote out Elissa or else (pressing them not speak to her), them ordering Jessie to call people for them and basically be their maid.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They've only called Amanda in to the spray-tan machine 3 times so far. Eveybody's complaining that production is scared of her. She is really orange though. Will try to find a picture soon.

BQ1kOyYCYAAGDYH.png

BQ2eAVwCEAAh1Vo.png

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

She can't take a shower until 6 hours after the last spray tan.

BQ2eKPfCcAABIWW.jpg

• Members

Jessie is not giving up. I wish Aaryn would pull out of the BBQ so she can keep on trying. She really has nothing to lose as Amanda wants her out next or somewhere within the vicinity of next...

Jessie to Helen: I know Aaryn & GM would not be involved (evicting Amanda), but that'd be okay. Then they would just be 2 more targets #BB15

Helen to Jess: What if we got the votes (for Amanda), told Aaryn/GM right before it happens, then promise them next week Candice goes? #BB15

• Members

Helen is so f*cking stupid.

Why tell them at all? Blindside Amanda and go from there. If Helen doesn't get rid of anyone but Candice (preferably Amanda or Spencer), she's f#cked.

I'm just hoping her and Judd eyes open up after veto. If Candice goes then Helen needs to quickly follow, so she'll be forced to see and hear how stupidly she played.

They all wanna bash Shelly but Shelly pulled the trigger when it was time. Now is the time.

Helen is such a punk ass b!tch. She would've NEVER made it on a season pre-s12. Actually none of these people would with the exception of the Moving Company, Candice, Kaitlin, Jessie, and Elissa.

The rest would've been snuffed out early on, especially Helen, Andy, Amanda, Aaryn, and Gina.

SN: If production fears Amanda then why not coax the HGs to get her out? That would eliminate one less problem child.

• Members

I think, I think Helen is in ON plan evict Amanda this week UNLESS everything goes wrong. At that point she'll throw everybody besiddes herself under the bus AGAIN.

Helen pulled Andy aside after the boring BBQ and told him she's heard from multiple close sources that Amanda is planning to backdoor her soon. She threw Aaryn, GM and Jessie's name out a little. Nobody has told Helen this. She was acting. Andy was acting, I think.

Hopefully Jessie is still in on the plan. Amanda realized there's a chance Jessie could win the next HoH so fake made-up with her. Andy is "interrogating" a drunk Jessie. All he's really getting is that she's not fond of Amanda, and that Amanda just apologized but that Jessie doesn't trust Amanda completely. Oh, she's also telling Andy she doesn't trust Helen all that much (to keep her over Aaryn or Spencer). For a drunk chick, she's handling Andy well.

I chuckled at this, you said nobody and then named 9 cast members, ;b

• Members

Jessie, Elissa and Helen are now officially on TEAM EVICT AMANDA THIS WEEK. The only reason it's on for Helen though is because she thinks they're planning to backdoor Helen. They are, actually, but not this week. Next week.

I think the plan will be cancelled if Gina Marie doesn't tell Helen she's the replacement nominee.

I wonder if any of these women will be smart enough to tell Judd about Amanda's plotting against him to get him on board if they decide to move forward.

Aaryn is driving Amanda's paranoia right now but luckily she got Amanda stuck on Judd to the point that Amanda sort of wants him as the new nom on Monday.

• Members

Oh, FFS, Helen told Andy everything and she's hinting that the DR wants them to do this (take Amanda out).

ANDY IS A RAT.

Why couldn't she wait until after the PoV ceremony tomorrow?

I still don't think Amanda would risk putting Helen or Elissa up. Spencer, H & E (whoever is not on the block), Jessie - for sure and potentiallyJudd would or could vote Amanda out if she made this move.

• Members

After a brief short-circuit, the RAT told Amanda everything. Sigh.

Well he didn't name names YET. I think his strategy is to prevent the Helen/Elissa vs. Amanda/McCrae war until he's in the Top 6.

Oh crap, Aaryn put Andy's riddles together and has deduced that Helen wants Amanda out this week.

Coming later tonight is Amanda's bachelorette party. Y-I-K-E-S.

• Members

This has to explode tonight and Andy's RAT game is GAME OVER.

Aaryn is targeting Elissa hard for replacement nominee. Amanda is trying to squash the drama. She has to get Aaryn under control if she wants the drama squashed.

Amanda and McCrae are thinking now that maybe Aaryn is the problem. That she's messing up their game.

Amanda who has a big mouth like most everybody else in this house went outside and started crying to Helen, Elissa and Gina Marie. Elissa gave Helen a "she knows" look. Earlier, Elissa saw Andy and Amanda leaving a room together. IF there is not a deduction that Andy is a rat they can't trust after this... IDK. IJDK.

• Members

I thought Helen would be making a stupid move to get Amanda out this week. I thought it was too early and she should wait until later, if ever. After tonight's feeds, I think the damage is done and if Helen doesn't take her out now she will regret it later. I would actually love for the lines to be drawn after Thursday.

• Members

GM is lower than low.

She said Candice's birth mom gave her up because she's a degenerate.

Lord, this bitch needs to dive a bridge afterwards, which she probably will, because she's gonna get it from BB fans post game.

People thought what happened to Shelly was bad but I have a feeling what's gonna happen to many of these cast members is going to be worse.

• Members

The problem isn't Helen being ballsy, it's her being stupid. That big mouth always has to go and tell people something first, because she thinks she has the power. Then when she realizes she doesn't, she backtracks and acts like it's all her choice, part of her master plan.

Then Jessie keeps going to Helen and Andy with her plans, which is ridiculous at this point, especially since Jessie knows he has told on her.

It's hopeless to ever have a power change with stupid people making the moves.

The best part of the night was Andy and McCrae agreeing they're not telling Amanda anything anymore.

Aaryn keeps saying she's going to flirt with Judd to make Jessie jealous. That is her modus operandi, but I also wonder if she's covering because she enjoys being around him (she pretty much confirmed in the last day or two that he's well-endowed...). If he stopped with the paranoia and the slurs against women he'd be the only guy this season I would go near. He's got a decent body, well-proportioned, sometimes he's funny, nice face, etc.

Deep down I am starting to wonder if Aaryn wants to replace Amanda in the Goof Troop. If she pulls it off that would be a great story. One we'd never see on the TV show, sadly.

Amanda is still obsessed with thinking Judd is MVP and also thinks Jessie/Spencer/Judd/Aaryn are together, which makes no sense. I hope people just keep ignoring her. She wanted to try to get GM to backdoor Judd, and Aaryn had to talk her out of it.

GM might just backdoor Judd, because she learned that he washed the sheets on Nick's bed.

Howard's Twitter was hacked. He's getting a new one.

That disgusted me. I think she said she'd said it before. The only one who heard it tonight was McCrae, who sort of laughed/deflected.

Archived