Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

Elissa and Jessie just had a conversation about the game in the cockpit. They kicked out 4 people during it: Judd, Candice, McCrae and Andy. All became instantly suspicious. The girls know Andy is a big-time rat for McManda who has little to no allegiance to them or Helen. They named the GT: McCrae, Amanda, Andy, Aaryn, Judd. They're going to still attempt to flip the vote for Thursday because if they don't do it now there probably will not be a later for it. I don't think they can do it (I'd say actually THEY CAN'T DO IT) because Judd is as hopeless with the GT as Howard was with the MC, but eh. They're going to be screwed if they don't win the next two HoH's.

Amanda is telling Judd to seduce Jessie in order to stop her campaign against Amanda. Elissa is telling Jessie to seduce Judd in order to get them the forth vote for Amanda's eviction. Judd claims to hate Jessie now, and Jessie claims to have no romantic interest in Judd. Then there's the Aaryn and Judd angle. Aaryn saw Judd and Elissa talking outside and she's gone into a bit of a jealous tiff about it. Part of the reason she wanted Jessie out right after Candice was to have all of Judd's attention. I'm assuming the bubble over her head is flashing back to Judd mentioning to her that he would have wanted to marry (Elissa) if she wasn't already taken.

Meanwhile, Aaryn is playing a dangerous game of poke the crazy with Amanda. It's very transparent and pissing off McCrae on both the Amanda and Aaryn front. She's trying to make everybody (except Judd - that is not helping her with Am/McC) a bigger target including Amanda.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, Jessie just had an honest conversation with Judd about what's going on - naming names and everything - and he hasn't spilled in encounters with Andy, Amanda and McCrae. He's at the very least considering this. If he gets onboard, the problem becomes Helen as she's batsh-t crazy with a big mouth.

Judd might end of telling in 5 minutes or 5 hours (or he may vote out Candice despite not telling) but for now.....refreshing.

SCRATCH the above, sort of. He spilled somewhat vaguely 5 minutes later. Well at least Helen is UTB too on a positive note. He's trying to convince them that Elissa has been MVP all along and that they should put her on the block to secure the vote against Candice (this would ensure he doesn't have to make a decision re: Amanda). The thing is I don't think Amanda will ever believe Elissa would nominate her. Vote her out? Possibly. Might make her more suspicious of Judd. Might is probably understating it. The El/Am relationship factor in this impending game break-up makes me a bit sad. I think despite the problems each sees the other as having, they have a good deal of genuine affection for each other.

F--k, Jessie has filled Helen in. Elissa and Jessie didn't figure out the Helen part - she keeps no secrets and destroys all plans when no dumb luck is around. Part 2 of the plan is to have a rather hopeless Candice campaign to Judd tomorrow. Jessie realized they have to make it clear to him that McManda had turned on him re: MVP suspicions. Jessie says she'll take all the blame if the plan fails. She actually told Judd the other girls weren't onboard unless she could get the forth vote. She's quite heroic tonight. One other problem in this attempt is tgat neither El or Jess has made clear to Helen or Candice what a rat they believe Andy to be.

• Members

I'm keeping some hope alive that Amanda gets blindsided. But Judd is stupid. Andy too, which is sad because both bashed Shelly & Adam's game, yet their playing the same one.

Helen opening her fat mouth once again ruined everything. They shouldn't've told her s#it until after veto. Only good that came out of all this is that Elissa & Jessie smell a rat and his name is Andy.

DR better put in work to get an Amanda boot.

• Members

She says a lot of horrible stuff about Candice and that was definitely one of the worst.

An orange-bronze Amanda just said "I look like a migrant worker. I look like a slave." Sigh. The house racist called Amanda a racist for that. Amanda replied "it's not racist if it's true." Aaryn was like "ohhh that's good. I'm going to start using that."

Aaryn: Go lay next to Candice.

Amanda; No, she'll think I'm her mother.

Hoping against hope one of these -itches are evicted on Thursday.

• Members

Reflecting on this, we should have figured that out ourselves by how much not-real Howard was "speaking" and the communication being simple and to the point.

For real, a lot of random crap like that happens on this show that makes you think "how in the heck is this not scripted?"

• Members

After Thursday, I see myself done with this season because there will be no shake up. If anything, Candice will be booted followed by Jessie.

Minus Elissa, the house will contain its most vile jury/winner ever.

CBS doesn't give a damn and neither do I. If they wanna keep Amanda along with GM & Aaryn and tarnish the BB name, fine. I prefer BBCAN anyways. The cast was better. The drama was better. The game play was better.

• Members

I don't want a shake up at this point. It bums me out that Amanda/Helen are now against each other and some boring male will win -- again. I have been saying that all along. It seems to me like the fans this season want a shake up for the sake of a shake up and not because the ruling alliance was awful like in BB11, BB12, or BB13. But this is just a "de gustibus not est disputandem" thing I guess. A shake up is going to empower Judd, Spencer, and McCrae, and that sucks to me, but if it provides people entertainment I can't hate them for that.

I actually applaud CBS for not taking the action the masses have demanded. I paid for these feeds and I want them entertaining. The masses who are complaining did not pay for them and nobody is forcing them to watch. HBO and Showtime can get away with edgier programming because people pay for it and I feel the same way about MY feeds. I pay for them, they come only once a year, I want them batshit. I will complain and bitch til the cows come home about FoxNews being racist or Y&R being racist, but if my feeds are racist, that is fine.

• Members

If Amanda has her way, Judd might go before Jessie. We'll see. I hope Jessie or Elissa win HOH and shake something up.

I still think BB8 and BB9 are worse, but Amanda, GM, and Aaryn are dragging it down. Amanda is such a black hole at this point. Constant bitter paranoia and bigotry.

• Members

That idiot who was evicted first was having a bizarre rant on Twitter about her behavior with Judd today.

Judd in a love triangle is probably one of the funniest things on the show. I think the two ladies are mostly competing with each other, but compared to the other guys in the house, I can't blame them.

• Members

It's f--kin hilarious to me that the more Judd tries to throw Elissa under the MVP bus or pretty much any bus (he thinks she wants an all girl alliance which she kind of does but it's his King Amanda that is targeting a different man every week), the more Amanda gets obsessed with getting Judd the MVP out. It's like her Howard obsession. I hope they never tell them it's America. After Judd spent hours pledging his allegiance to King Amanda and trying to convince Amanda (and McCrae) that Elissa (and Helen) is MVP and/or wants Amanda out soon:

Amanda to Helen: I know it (MVP) is not Elissa. I know it's Judd. There are too many things.

Amanda to McCrae: He (Judd) is trying so hard to convince me that Elissa is MVP, but I KNOW that she is not.

Amanda to McCrae: Judd keeps putting me up. He wants me gone. He keeps trying to get me to get Elissa out, but I need to get him out.

Judd is going to unintentionally convince Amanda to convince (Judd) to vote (Amanda) out by Thursday. Or Amanda is going to manage to get Judd out ASAP. Either equation works for me. Judd's game strategy is "girls have cooties."

I know Amanda sucks at life but I feel like for Elissa's game it's much safer to stay with or completely go to Amanda as she's been a lot more loyal to Elissa than Helen has been. If you can't beat them (thanks to Helen's big mouth and game of chicken), join them UNTIL you can beat them.

Archived