DAYS: Three stars out!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

didn't AMC do that? No one cared. The reason why these SL's tend to fail (unless it's May+December) is because young people have no patience for older peeps' problems, and older people are to 'set' in their beliefs to go on the journey. Writers go for younger gay SL's because the younger set is more interested in seeing stories about people their age, and more open to 'new thinking' in general. And older peeps can 'deal' because they shrug a lot of it off as 'kids being kids' and they're not as critical as they would be of someone older.

• Members

I really like the character of Sonny. He is like a lamb, so docile, so undramatic, so natural. Freddie Smith does a great job of making a boring character someone I like to see on my television.

They could pair Sonny with Brian, give WilSon a rest until they find a good recast if a deal with Chandler can't be worked out. Really, DAYS should try to hammer something out with him, where there's a will there's a way.

• Members

Daniel isn't popular because many don't find his burnt, beach-bum look attractive. Never have. Even when he was on ATWT. Add to that his character is WAAAAY too fake as being a 'hero' type, considering how he came on the show...

the only thing we know about Bian is that he's gorgeous, and that's intriguing enough. LOL Way too hawt for Sonny.

• Members

The idea of writing for a character based only on who is supposed to be attractive enough to suit him will have its limits, and we'll probably go back to people fantasizing about EJ suddenly turning bi, or Brian will be turned bi since most of the guys left on the show won't be attractive enough in comparison.

I don't think Brian would work as a long-term character anyway, and the actor seems to be busy elsewhere, so I guess it doesn't matter, but if he did stay around longer, I wouldn't mind seeing him with Sonny, at least initially. I think this would also cause good drama with Justin and Adrienne.

Archived