DAYS: Three stars out!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do agree they spent too much time having Sonny be all about Will. They're finally starting to give him a bit more again. MarDar wasted a lot of time with Will and EJ lusting after each other (lol) and completely missed the boat developing Wilson. I hated Tomsell coming back and basically going backwards to make up for MarDar not doing anything really with them.

I still miss Lexie. And Bo. I really miss Reckell and Renee Jones so much everyday and I often, honestly, don't miss many people when they leave, whether I loved them or not.

• Members

I think Will's exit will be a great opportunity to see if Sonny works on his own. Give him some more connections -- given how interlaced most of the canvas is, he's generally confined to Will, Chad, Gabi, and his parents, with some interaction with EJ and Sami. Try to get him with another guy, and then bring in a recast Will six months down the line and go from there.

Regardless, I think Will needs to be recast. I really enjoy CM, but this isn't some iconic character/portrayer combination. The character is needed on the show.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Charlie Sheen just posted this to his Twitter: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/mi92dt

hey "Days of our Lives",
producers -
newsflash you two dollar
pig phukkers:
now your show
REALLY sux!!
you fired Chandler Massey??
Are you trying to make
Ashley Butcher look talented?
NOW his career begins!
he's a winner. period the end.
his TWO EMMYS speak to that fact loud and clear.
you gize...?
rhymes with "go eat sum butt"
c

No clue what this is about...I thought Chandler wanted to leave?

Archived