DAYS: Three stars out!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I definitely agree with that. I think Chandler is awful, just like everyone else who's played Will except Darian Weiss, so I guess I could accept a recast for Will. But Chad and Gabi should just be written out like Melanie was. I was not even a fan of Melanie but that was Molly's role.

• Members

Van is too old for the role IMO. Days is about to lose its college age cast and that set will have no representation outside of Sonny. Van would work if they want to completely eliminate that and go for an older 20s crowd, but then again right now, that only consists of Nick, Cameron (and Abby who is played off more mid 20s). If they recast, they should keep Will young and go with an actor that actually looks it. Van shouldnt be picked just bc he played a gay role on another soap.

She needs to be recasted and should have been a year ago. Theres so much that can be done with her, especially with Nick around. I really would want to see her return along with any combo of Nathan, Stephanie and Chelsea. Its weird but Melanie gets my vote as character I disliked that I most miss

• Members

That's not surprised because Melanie really was woven into the fabric of the show and a character who drove story for many years and when she left it felt very sudden and so much was left unplayed. The gabi fallout, the trauma from her kidnapping, nicks return. Her absence has left a hole but I do think days did great filling it and playing the baby saga story with that set, but her return right now would be perfect. Sadly I don't see it happening. Unless JL or CS is player her - and JL better not be. Ill rage.

• Members

I was very surprised at how well the fallout to the whole Baby saga ended....although we never got any reaction to Nick's involvement by his family...it was glossed over......and Gabi's secrets still havent come out yet to Will to name one ....

• Members

Chandler looks overwhelmed in that photo. :smile:

Well, I do think that the show will recast Will and bring him back, to give viewers time to get used to the nuWill. As long as Sami's around, there will be a need, place and role for her oldest son to be featured in Salem.

I also do think that the show having Adrienne being so against Sonny being with Will now, is the show setting up the plot for his future departure from Salem.

Archived