DAYS: Three stars out!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Yuck I would like to forget about Max and his relationships with Chelsea and Stephanie.

Nick has changed a lot but putting a potential pairing aside they could still be friends and I do miss the character.

Wow. Only on Days could an actor announce his/her exit damn near a year in advance of their final airdate. :lol:

• Members

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! LMAO but she was hot with both of them too especially with Jay -- and I was so happy for him because when he returned during '07 or whenever he most definitely wanted to do scenes with Ms. Hennig.

• Members

I grew tired of his overhyped ass

She always was such a step backwards from Ashley Benson's Abby and she looks manly at some angles.

I never did consider Rafe Latino because GG is not and IMO does not play it very convincing. I'm supposed to believe Rafe was raised in a Spanish speaking household with rich cultural influence and he doesnt sell it to me. Latino in name only.

Never cared about Gabi regardless of who plays her though Camila was an improvement over the first Gabi. I saw her in some Spanish soap where she was pretty good so maybe she's better at acting in her first language.

• Members

Casey was my favourite of the young set at DAYS, he has charisma and has been utterly wasted, he has tremendous chemistry with Lauren Koslow and that could have been utilized far more effectively.

This young set was one of the stronger ones DAYS has had, it's a blow to the show to lose them.

Archived