DAYS: Three stars out!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They really should have done one with Melanie and even though Chelsea might have left with Max, doesn't mean she has to stay with him.

They've had multiple years to write a new backstory for her ever since she left and figure out what to do to reintroduce her if that time ever came.

• Members

Yes! Bring back Rachel Melvin. All these younger actors leave and then they find out the grass isn't always greener on the other side.. I think Rachel would totally come back. Bring her back for Nick. They had true chemistry together. If Chandler is leaving WAIT to recast him.. at least 4-5 months.. but unless I'm wrong, isn't Chandler locked in his contract until December.. meaning he would continue filming through early December.. keeping him on our screens until at least March/April.. Gabi is so-so.. I can take her or leave her. Days really needs to focus on rebooting their younger cast, especially if all of this is true of so much of the younger cast leaving. They've done well casting JJ. What about T?!!! Bring him on as a contract player! He's already connected (somewhat) on the canvas.. or Brian. Whatever they do.. I pray they don't get desperate enough for teens that they decide to SORAS Theo/Ciara. They better not DARE do that. They can create some teens before they do that.

Archived