DAYS: Three stars out!

• Members

Considering that Charlie Sheen has been in this business since he was a very young man, I'm not sure what is going on in his frazzled mind to think Massey was fired. He's not helping Massey at all here.

I will say Massey seems to be gracious about the whole thing and I'm glad he and DAYS worked everything out. Some young actors leave soaps and act like they just took a dump.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw on twitter someone mention they should cast Brant Daugherty (Brian) as Will. I'd be all for that. He aleady auditoned for WIll once, already has chemistry with Freddie, can act. It wouldn't be the first time DAYS cast someone in a new role after being on prevously and GH just did it with three people, so DAYS can get away with one. Sadly I think Brant's too busy with his show on Lifetime.

• Members

it very well COULD be Brant Daugherty (Brian). Army Wives/Lifetime might give him the freedom to do other stuff while he's on the show (cable show's are usually cool like that), and a paycheck is a paycheck... but my guess is it's gonna be that blond guy that's Sonny's architect friend...

EDIT: maybe, nuWill is Josh Duhon? x-D

• Members

One possible theory for Charlie Sheen's "firing rant" is, perhaps Chandler was negotiating with DAYS for some kind of work schedule to work around his schooling in the fall and DAYS decided instead of doing that, since they already found their new Will, why wait 4 months and thus told Chandler he was being let go early. Something along those lines might be considered "being fired" by some people.

• Members

WTF is THAT all about? Personally if he came out as gay I'd be like "so what?" Doesn't affect what I think of him as a person.

My big concern is what his departure, combined with Eileen's, will do to Days' already crashing ratings. Maybe it'll wake up TPTB.

I do think Wilson could continue if they got a decent recast. Wonder who it is?

• Members

i CM is gay IRL I can understand why he would want to leave DAYS. I mean at the beginning he was spearheading this 'change' for DAYS/daytime, and probably thought the SL would make a bigger impact than the muffled background fart it turned out to be, not to mention the mundane tedium Will/Sonny remain.

i mean... talk about a rut. And these guys are supposed to be in their early twenties!

• Members
I know that there's some sort of connection between Sheen and Massey (supposedly sharing an agent), but I think Massey should advise his agent to keep his professional info on the quiet from Sheen. Or get new representation.

I wouldn't want some middle aged alcoholic druggie (regardless of how well 'known in Hollywood' he is) ranting on Twitter about the direction of my professional career.

This is the second time Sheen's reacted in a whacked out way regarding Massey.

Archived