DAYS: Three stars out!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm just hoping that if a recast is successful with the audience, no one will decide to pull a Trevor St. John, Davetta Sherwood or Sabine Singh if CM can't find work outside of Days. If the replacement works for the audience, why bring back someone who abandoned the role?

And good for Days remembering it's about the show and not one actor/character. They had to do what's best for the show.

• Members

Amen! I absolutely love Chandler Massey - but props to the Days team for remembering that the character of Will Horton is much more important to Days of our Lives than the actor of Chandler Massey..... I was going to be very unhappy if they truly did decide NOT to recast just because of Chandler's departure. The character of Will is a legacy character who NEEDS to be on screen (much like Belle and Shawn.. but that's a different topic ;)

• Members

He's not bad looking at all and he looks like he's taller and a bit more older than Massey. I could cope with him, if he's nuWill.

Hopefully, if the show goes with a more mature looking actor, they'll stop writing Will as this totally passive aggressive whiny guy all the time.

He's Sami Brady's offspring. He should be raising hell in that town.

• Members

blond? CHECK!, will he look good w/ his top off? (by the looks of his arms...) DOUBLE CHECK!

he's probably been hired. LOL

is that slight Southern accent supposes to be for the character Ben, or what? It's gonna be weird hearing Will w/ a slight southern twang, if not...

EDIT: oh, snap. The Southern accent is for Ben! Here he is auditioning for Hawaii Five-0:

he's actually not... bad. He's better than most of the newbies/younger set on DAYS/Y&R/GH currently, imo. Lock him down, DAYS.

yep, looks good w/ his shirt off:

http://thereelzone.com/andy-senita-dramatic-sagaftra/

Archived