DAYS: Three stars out!

• Members

Wow. This makes me really sad to see Chandler wrap up 3 months early.. I can understand from the producers of the show thought if they had decided to go ahead with the recast to go ahead and do it sooner rather than later, especially if it helps Chandler with new roles/college, etc..I REALLY hope the show gives the character of Will a break in between actors! Have Will leave to go visit Austin and Carrie in Switzerland for a couple months, then when he returns to Salem we have the recasted Will. This way Chandler and Freddie can still have a "goodbye" moment (as Will leaves to go visit Switzerland) and it gives us as the audience a couple months to mentally adjust from Chandler to the new Will. I'm thankful though that the character of Will will continue to drive story on the show. The character is SO needed on canvas, and I'm thankful that WilSon will continue.. as they should :) Chandler has been amazing!! But I am really glad that both Will and WilSon will remain.

One question though. Does anyone know if they have already filmed the Christmas episode?! I REALLY want Chandler to appear in the Christmas episode. I know a week or so ago, Freddie posted that they had just gotten the script for the Christmas episode, and I think I've heard they get scripts about a week or so before filming it.. it's gonna be close. Does anyone know if it has been filmed yet?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

they should have him confess to shooting EJ, and put that DAMN storyline/character-handicap to rest, already. Then when he comes out bam! nuWill.

EDIT: would be really funny is DAYS broke Will/Sonny up anyway, even tho Will's staying on canvas... rotfl

• Members

I'm going to miss Chandler Massey even though I did criticized his smirky acting. It didn't make him grow as a character. He was still so damn adorable to me though...lol...I hope they have hired someone who looks like Massey. Someone mentioned a former GH actor as Will...I would be LOL if he got hired and played a gay character considering how he was very difficult to get along with on the set.

• Members

#Wilson fans

Listening to Wilson forever podcast someone who went to Chandler's event today said that Chandler admitted the following:
1) Chandler did ask Days to let him out early from his contract
2) Days & him agreed that when a recast was found they would release Chandler
3) Chandler did admit he didnt expect to be released so soon as he didnt think they would find a recast so fast

• Members

I get the feeling that Chandler thought the recast was going to take some time or not work by the way he was talking in previous interviews. Like when he said I can return yada yada yada....IMO I think he is making a mistake leaving but I think he doing this more to see what is out there besides going back to school.

• Members

He shouldn't listen to his fans and when you work on a soap, or in any industry and announce that you're making plans to leave your job, you really shouldn't be surprised that your bosses find somebody else to replace your role.

I swear, it's sad that some folks and evidently Chandler thought that DAYS would wait until he left, before they started to look for another actor. Waiting four whole months?! That's just absolutely ridiculous.

Archived