• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

"Style" is up on VEVO now:

I agree, Toups the video is...interesting, to say the least (but I think some of it looks really cool and ethereal), but as someone who hasn't heard the whole album yet, I can honestly say this is my favorite song on 1989 so far (I also seem to like "Welcome to New York" more than many, the instrumental is GREAT). The Rolling Stone article she did in September called the song "Miami Vice inspired" (paraphrasing). I can totally see that.

I'm hoping I'll be getting the deluxe album on my birthday (February 28th), so I'll keep you guys posted. smile.png

Edited by MissLlanviewPA

• Members

ThaT video is wonderful. Nothing at all what I thought but I love it.

It's a different play on style. It's done in a magazine video shoot/advertisement for high end products kind of way.

I also love the products they are selling and want the shirt with the image of the ocean inside of her head off her site.

• Administrator

Karlie Kloss and Taylor aka "Kaylor" on the cover of Vogue! like how Yahoo put it: ".....taking their already questionably close friendship to the next level." LOL wink.png This is a huge step for them. "Unstoppable, Inseparable, Adorable" wub.png Wow, what a great day! Style video and Kaylor Vogue cover/photoshoot in one day.

Pictures inside:

They're so cute together. wub.png I love their chemistry - it's unlike any with her other friends. smile.png

• Administrator

Are you a shipper? :) Do you know about their trip to Big Sur last March, or their hand-holding at various places, their closeness at the AMAs and Victoria Secret Fashion Show, or the stuff that happened at The 1975 concert in early December? I'm a huge shipper of them. LOL

Khan, do not crush my dream! :lol:

• Administrator

If that ever happens, I think it's going to be a slow process (which I think is on going right now). I'm very much enjoying their "glass closeting". Of course I might be seeing what I want to see...but a lot of people are seeing it too. LOL wink.png Oh and that "alleged kiss" never happened (unfortunately). It was some stupid girl who posted a frame of a video (from The 1975 concert on December 4th) that made it look like a kiss and then the stupid press ran with it without checking if it was true or not. It's known as "Kissgate". LOL

You should check out these Kaylor videos, they're some of my favourites. The 13 min one is more detailed and has all their big moments up until December 9th. And I think you said you liked Taylor's cover of Riptide. smile.png

• Administrator

Blank Space performance at the Brit Awards

Taylor Swift Wins Best International Female

Very cool dragon dress! Roberto Cavalli Atelier custom gown.

Taylor and Ed Sheeran interview on BBC Radio 1. There's only audio from 11:42-17:25