• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Famous Footwear is having a contest with Keds shoes (which is one of Taylor's sponsors), where five people can win tickets to one of the 1989 World Tour concerts. I figured, why not, and decided to enter. The closest shows to me will be in DC in July, so maybe if I win I'll be able to go! It asked for your date of birth, so maybe being born in 1989 will give me an edge laugh.png .

ETA: I also entered a contest one of the DC radio stations is holding; they're giving away two tickets to one of her DC shows in July. Just figured I'd go for it :) .

Edited by MissLlanviewPA

• Administrator

Even though Bad Blood isn't one of my favourites from the album, I can't wait for the music video. Joseph Kahn is a great director and some of Taylor's friends are in it. The video will premiere at the Billboard Music Awards.

Of course Taylor's character has "cat" in it. Here's the posters for Lily Aldridge and Zendaya:

Good luck!! Taylor puts on a good show. I'm avoiding all the clips that are being posted - I want to be spoiler free. LOL I'm going to two shows. biggrin.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

All the posters have been released now. What a huge cast! Love that both "Meredith" and "Olivia" are going to be in this video.

Selena Gomez, Cindy Crawford, Cara Delevigne, Martha Hunt

Mariska Hargitay, Ellen Pompeo, Jessica Alba, Serayah

Karlie Kloss, Kendrick Lamar, Lena Dunham, Hailee Steinfeld

Ellie Gouldilng, Gigi Hadid, Hayley Williams

Catastrophe vs Home Slice, and another picture of Taylor.

• Administrator

Cindy was one of my first crushes when I was about 11. LOL

Loved it! Though I wish it was longer. I hope there's a directors cut that's longer and has more action sequences.

Teddy bear in the background. LOL

I love this shot.

• Members

I'll be honest, I wasn't that crazy about it. Maybe if it had been longer, it would have worked, but then I guess it wouldn't have been able to be on TV for time reasons.

Also, I'm not crazy about there being a rap remix. The only reason it somewhat works for me is because it's Kendrick Lamar, who's actually good and of course, Taylor's favorite. No wonder he was the only guy in the video.

Otherwise, I'm not really a fan of rap remixes at all.

JMO, of course, though! smile.png

The Internet is going crazy over she and Calvin showing that they are in fact a couple last night. laugh.png

And did you see Molly Ringwald with her when Simple Minds performed? I miss her red hair sad.png .

Edited by MissLlanviewPA

• Members

Meh. Didn't like it that much. How is this even a music video? It's more like an extended trailer, with barely any story or coherence in it. All the cameos are a lot of fun but, again, it barely makes any sense. If they planned to continue the story in another video, that would be something. But meh.

I did like the remix a lot. I thought they did a great job with that.