OLTL - Monday, April 29th 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Showed my mom on my phone earlier. She was big into them back in the day. Pratt drove her away from AMC (as Guza drove her from GH). She stuck with OLTL until about the last year. I showed her the first episode (some of it) and she's already talking about watching it online (this is a woman who avoided the internet until about 2 years ago -- no e-mail -- when she started paying bills online and checking bank accounts, that's all she really does, but she'll look up stuff if she needs to). She remarked how good everyone looked and was pretty interested from the start. Didn't have time to show her AMC.

• Members

OLTL IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally did not see that ending coming. I knew TSJ was coming back but it was still a surprise. LMAO at Blair being turned down by that young guy.

So weird seeing all this love for KM. I always thought she was a decent little actress given crap material on ABC. I think she will really shine on this show.

Was SO shocked to see Nigel.

New Matthew & Destiny didn't bother me and Jeffrey fit right in with the younger cast. I thought Liam looked old but then I remember even without SORAS, he would be over 2 years old.

The scenes were pretty short but they were probably trying to put in as many characters as possible into the first show.

Not crazy about the opening though. Maybe it will grow on me too.

• Members

I had to leave before I could watch AMC, but OMFG OLTL IS JUST SO DAMN GOOD! I love it. The opening was [!@#$%^&*], but other than that it was probably the best episode I've seen of OLTL. I'm kinda a fan of RC, but I was so sick of his writing by the time OLTL was done. Love HotMess Dani! I don't think Destiny has changed that much, but Matthew sure has. All the characters were relatable. I can't wait to see AMC and I might be done that mess called GH.

I had to leave before I could watch AMC, but OMFG OLTL IS JUST SO DAMN GOOD! I love it. The opening was [!@#$%^&*], but other than that it was probably the best episode I've seen of OLTL. I'm kinda a fan of RC, but I was so sick of his writing by the time OLTL was done. Love HotMess Dani! I don't think Destiny has changed that much, but Matthew sure has. All the characters were relatable. I can't wait to see AMC and I might be done that mess called GH.

• Members

Archived